JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
someone know how unlock the police station? please tell
From what I remember, it's part of April's questline (the owner of the Goodies shop), at a certain point you're mistakenly taken to jail and kept there for a while because of April, and then you are freed, afterwards you should be able to revisit the Police station.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

giyu tomioka

Sep 25, 2022
From what I remember, it's part of April's questline (the owner of the Goodies shop), at a certain point you're mistakenly taken to jail and kept there for a while because of April, and then you are freed, afterwards you should be able to revisit the Police station.
And the time i need to that questline what is it? 1 week in the game or more?

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
I am still confused onto which why the text is not appearing. I play on chromebook and I found a way to install .exe files. When I tried to install this game I can but it shows no text.

• Wow

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I am still confused onto which why the text is not appearing. I play on chromebook and I found a way to install .exe files. When I tried to install this game I can but it shows no text.
because its a cromebook, its hant the asses to the folders anyway, like in games with unity. you need a linux version

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
And the time i need to that questline what is it? 1 week in the game or more?
Not sure if it's timegated (since I already had a huge daycount on my save), but I'm pretty sure you can start her questline at any point.
From what I remember, it was by interacting with her in the shop and starting to work for her, although her questline might also involve interacting with Ray at some point (try that if you keep on interacting with April and it doesn't advance her questline after a while).

If you're still having issues, you can try my Savefiles, the ones for the April questline (I made specific Savefiles for each relevant Route of the game), they are up on my blog (In the Files section).
I also have there the names for the Teleport locations, if you wish to use the Teleport Cheat (by pressing "9" on the keyboard) to get to directly to the Police Station instead.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes