VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
SelectaKate.png

Thanks guys for all the support and feedback. This is my last game update post in this thread before the announcement of the abandonment date Patreon launch. So starting next Sunday, I will be posting exclusivity on my Patreon. I will still hang out here and interact with you guys if there are questions, etc.

What are those weird rough drafts of Kate, you ask? Those are your initial imaginations of Kate, which you will be able to pick in the initial stage of the game. Basically, it's how you initially perceived your ideal Kate. This content will be relevant mostly in the early stages of the game and will not only impact some of the dialogue but also completely change a few scenes throughout the entire game, but more on that next Sunday.

;)

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Do the imaginations of Kate have any correlation or connection to the main routes? As in, Sweet Angel puts you on the Corruption path, Mysterious Dolly puts you on the Hardcore Femdom path, etc.
No, they won't impact the the routes much(except 1 small shared scene and minor dialogue alternations latter on). By the time you're hard locked in a given route, your imagination of Kate will be completely changed.

Reactions: Will619

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 3326691

Thanks guys for all the support and feedback. This is my last game update post in this thread before the announcement of the abandonment date Patreon launch. So starting next Sunday, I will be posting exclusivity on my Patreon. I will still hang out here and interact with you guys if there are questions, etc.

What are those weird rough drafts of Kate, you ask? Those are your initial imaginations of Kate, which you will be able to pick in the initial stage of the game. Basically, it's how you initially perceived your ideal Kate. This content will be relevant mostly in the early stages of the game and will not only impact some of the dialogue but also completely change a few scenes throughout the entire game, but more on that next Sunday.

;)
Im either blind or there is no link, whats your patreon mate?

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
There are few post & polls posted on it and I have more planned, however it is not available to the public since it's currently under review of folks from Patreon:
1708365055616.png
I'm hopeful that everything will go smoothly, and I'll be able to share more updates soon.

As this is a pre-release phase, there will only be two benefit tiers: a symbolic €1 tier and a €5 (this with one time benefits thus limited to only 2 patreons).
I have more interesting benefits planned, but I'll introduce them after the first build. While I'm eager for additional support, I want patrons to have a clear understanding of what they're backing. That being said I think that having even that one €1 employer would pat me on the back/grip my balls enough to ensure that I'm working on the game even more consistently even through periods of burnout.
Take care, everyone!