VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 22, 2020
In terms of transformation, I really like Shattered, unfortunately the game doesn't really play into the submissive side of the MC all too well - it very rapidly turns into him being proud of who he has become.
"Enjoying the new self" and "not feeling shame about being a sub" are two different things. That being said, I find the Shattered MC liking the transformation is neat , but that's just a question of tastes.

IMO I prefer when the sub knows they're a sub and are honest with themselves about it. It's just annoying when the MC of a femdom game keeps denying they're a submissive masochist when it's the third time this hour a dominatrix sat on their face and made them cum.

Reactions: Swooosh and slider
Nov 7, 2020
"Enjoying the new self" and "not feeling shame about being a sub" are two different things. That being said, I find the Shattered MC liking the transformation is neat , but that's just a question of tastes.

IMO I prefer when the sub knows they're a sub and are honest with themselves about it. It's just annoying when the MC of a femdom game keeps denying they're a submissive masochist when it's the third time this hour a dominatrix sat on their face and made them cum.
Agreed, it's kind of hard to articulate but what I'm trying to put across is that I want the MC here to love the transformation because he hates it, because it's humiliating... with shattered it goes from mc hating it to mc loving it with nothing in-between, which is fine the game clearly isn't intended to tell that story, but early on I was hoping that's the way it was going to go.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I have bad feelings...
Let's not be that hasty! People take breaks, have busy weeks, go into vacations, etc.

The game is still in very early stages and there are not patreon set for it. It's possible that dev is simply working on the game quietly.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Let's not be that hasty! People take breaks, have busy weeks, go into vacations, etc.

The game is still in very early stages and there are not patreon set for it. It's possible that dev is simply working on the game quietly.
Yeah this is true but i know DarkerThenBlackZ (this was his previous username before) and he was always very active in the forum. Now his last interaction is from 11th Jan. I hope he is on vacation like you said but I'm a bit scared..

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
You mean like being eaten?
Any updated on when the first version will come out?
Probably Febuary for patreon and early March for f95.
What's happening here? :cry:
My first serious covid(had it 2 times before with almost no impact on my well being), this one ended with me having to stay in an ENT sanatorium for 2 weeks.
dear developer when shall we be blessed with your game ?
Wow lot of activily lately. Love that it gets more attention. Still soo excited and love the updates
Than you, Stoner will post a small one tomorrow.
Happy new year!
Sounds great.
Any update on your progress you can share?
Than you, happy new year to you too John, will post a small one tomorrow.
Thanks for being a voice of reason Slider. You guys can be sure that I will do my best to communicate even minor development hiccups once I create the patreon, but until I do so, it is what it is when I get bigger things on my plate, like fear for my health for example.

Yeah this is true but i know DarkerThenBlackZ (this was his previous username before) and he was always very active in the forum. Now his last interaction is from 11th Jan. I hope he is on vacation like you said but I'm a bit scared..
It's hard to be active when you are sweating lie a beacon in the oven from waling 20 steps, trying to catch a breath. But rest assured, if I ever decide to abandon the project I will at least let you guys know.
bro jan is about to be over when shell we expect it ?