VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
M.png

Hey there, fellow femdom visual novel enthusiasts!
Welcome to this thread, where I aim to stay motivated and prevent project abandonment—something that can happen all too often in this genre of entertainment.

The story follows a beta male protagonist as he grapples with the complexities of his relationship with his "out of his league" wife. Their bond is tested as she contiunes to explore unexpected and unconventional interests, throwing their once-stable life into disarray.
Life's specialty? Throwing curve-balls when you least expect it!

As for the game in the making, it's planned to be a story with 3 mayor branches along the way and many minor choices and a simple money mechanic for added story/humiliation experience. I devote 90% of my free time to the project(possible divorce risk ^^) so I do hope to release the first build ASAP.

PATREON_FSoKH_FIN3.png

Meet Blue, a dual-role artist: tattooist by day, bartender by night. Her canvas extends from skin to cocktails, adorned with uncommon contact lenses that mirror her artistic soul. Blue's magnetic charm attracts the unconventional, all while she pursues her true love—money—as the driving force behind her passions.
BLUE.png
Meet Kimberly, a woman of success and elegance, aging with the grace of fine wine. With a refined taste for life's luxuries, she ensures her family's upper-class lifestyle. As a devoted mother to two beautiful girls, Kate and Kelly, Kimberly not only safeguards their privileged world but serves as their guiding force, steering them toward choices that promise a life of richness and sophistication
kimberly_restaurant_closeupdofa.png
Meet Kelly, a 21-year-old petite, easygoing but painfully honest, spoiled brat. Boys chase her, and girls aspire to be like her. Don't let her inconspicuous appearance fool you—once she sets her mind on something, only two individuals can stop Kelly from getting what she wants: the ones she loves almost as much as herself, her mother and sister.
kelly_sauna_closeupdofa.png

Thank you for your support and patience.

CHRISTMAST_PROMO_FsoKH.png

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, i'm really excited for this project. As i saied before when you release your first update i will become a patreon 100%. I voted for B in this poll but it's not so much important. I voted B because this game was really explicit from the beginning.
Anyway this poll is not so much important as i saied. The important thing is to keep the original direction of the game. I hope to see more femdom, cuckold/bbc, sph, humiliation, maybe foot fetish. And also forced bi content.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Looking forward to seeing this come to life! I hope serious quest comes back, but at least there'll be one work to be excited for. As far as writing goes, I'd like to offer a hand in that compartment. I'm no professional author or novelist, but I have a few years of writing experience. Maybe you have that covered, or maybe you can already take care of it yourself, but I thought I'd make your life a bit easier.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Wow, i'm really excited for this project. As i saied before when you release your first update i will become a patreon 100%. I voted for B in this poll but it's not so much important. I voted B because this game was really explicit from the beginning.
Anyway this poll is not so much important as i saied. The important thing is to keep the original direction of the game. I hope to see more femdom, cuckold/bbc, sph, humiliation, maybe foot fetish. And also forced bi content.
Thank you very much Swooosh, you can be sure that you will see things you mentioned in your post at one point or another.

Looking forward to seeing this come to life! I hope serious quest comes back, but at least there'll be one work to be excited for. As far as writing goes, I'd like to offer a hand in that compartment. I'm no professional author or novelist, but I have a few years of writing experience. Maybe you have that covered, or maybe you can already take care of it yourself, but I thought I'd make your life a bit easier.
Hi dgktommmmmm, will hit you with a DM after I finish my regular job.

is this from the beginning or are you gonna continue after the original game end?
Both in a way, I want to include characters and events from the original, but plan a plot "setback" that would explain why things got back to "normal" and also let newcomers have some build-up and not be bombarded with sexual content from the beginning, as it tends to be anticlimactic IMO.

Since she reminds me of a friend, i vote vor A.
Looking forward to your project. Good luck with it!
Thank you!

Reactions: Swooosh and Will619

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
Hi. I just wanted to wish you luck with this. If I can help in any way please do let me know. (I'm a writer and ex Web dev).

Depending on how you get on I suspect I will support you on patreon too.

Great to see you tackling this.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Very excited to see that the game will carry on! Your renders look really promising.

As for the sister's model, I do like both. I like A a little bit better, but 'd go for B if she has the right attitude or if there aren't other bimbos in the game from the get go.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
The sausage fest continues:

Meet our ex-marine, Jack, who's now on a mission to trim down his carb intake.
Dain2.png
and the Slav, a friendly drug dealer.
The Slav.png

Reactions: slider