VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I'll say keep the wife lil bit slutty and old looking milf.
Not sure what you mean?
The wife and old looking milf(her mother) are in the game.

I echo this - in the original game is that she was slightly older, average in looks i.e. she was a bit chubby, had cellulate etc... It's all part of a multi-faceted reason why this game appeals to me so much and have kept coming back to it for years - it is unlike any other VN on this site in this genre, all the others have sprites that are 'too polished' or where the premise of the VN fantastical and therefore unrelatable.
Who you are referring to? The wife? She is still a bit chubby with a bit of cellulite and stretch marks

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure what you mean?
The wife and old looking milf(her mother) are in the game.

Who you are referring to? The wife? She is still a bit chubby with a bit of cellulite and stretchmarks
Nice to see she will keep some of her imperfections that made her more realistic and "regular wifey-like". Having said this, giving her a new sexy glow after she becomes more liberated and sexually satisfied would be cool too.

Reactions: Zongor and Swooosh

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Nice to see she will keep some of her imperfections that made her more realistic and "regular wifey-like". Having said this, giving her a new sexy glow after she becomes more liberated and sexually satisfied would be cool too.
You can sort of see that in the opening image of this thread, on the right side she is presented with a cellphone "before liberation" and on the left with a dildo "after", having bigger boobs, lips, slutty make-up, jewellery, nails, bigger eyelashes etc.

Reactions: Swooosh

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I could see Emily's appearance changing or not changing, based on the branch. She starts out with the regular wife appearance. In the corruption route, she could have the sluttier, spoiled girl look; in the sissification route, she could still look like the regular wife because the MC's appearance is changing; in the hardcore femdom route, she could wear more male clothes (e.g. jeans, a leather jacket) to nail home who's wearing the pants in the relationship.

Speaking of MC, how big, or more appropriately, how small is he?

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I could see Emily's appearance changing or not changing, based on the branch. She starts out with the regular wife appearance. In the corruption route, she could have the sluttier, spoiled girl look; in the sissification route, she could still look like the regular wife because the MC's appearance is changing; in the hardcore femdom route, she could wear more male clothes (e.g. jeans, a leather jacket) to nail home who's wearing the pants in the relationship.
Interesting idea (y)

Speaking of MC, how big, or more appropriately, how small is he?
Not decided yet

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Do you need exact measurements? ;p
That's up to you. Maybe we don't need to focus too much on it. Just the length could be enough.

Speaking of that, I could suggest one inch at full mast. It's so fucked up to make him that small lmao. But it could explain why Emily is never satisfied during intercourse... or during sexual activities at all.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
She have some stretch marks and looking down she won't see her pubes however she will be in slightly better shape then the last time but you will have to wait for the release and then read/see to know why :)

Would be also nice to take his chastity in stages, start with a standard cage and then work all the way up to a flat or inverted permanent cage.
There are things like inverted cages???

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
She have some stretch marks and looking down she won't see her pubes however she will be in slightly better shape then the last time but you will have to wait for the release and then read/see to know why :)
Could be she gets inspired to start taking care of herself better for her lovers, too, so her body could improve over time too, not just her looks.
There are things like inverted cages???
Yup:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
MC must be short for good sph :p
Thats for certain, the question is, how much? Try to respect the original size or go wild and make it really small? Both options gave different opportunities and limits on what MC will be capable to do e.g receiving hand/blowjobs

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
To be fair, even at one inch full mast, for example, he can still get an HJ or BJ. It'll be using two fingers or sucking a lollipop.

You can put the size thing to a poll, if you're not sure.

Reactions: Swooosh and Bottony

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah 2 finger :love:
Oh yeah, I can see it now, Emily pinching MC's cock as she strokes it. She barely puts in effort, but it feels like heaven for him. On top of that, he could last for a short time. Hell, he could have a premature ejaculation problem if you really want to make his sexual capabilities really bad.

• Love
Reactions: Swooosh

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Only one story render done today, it's still a progress I guess...

Meet Emillys mother:
View attachment 2978130
Oh yes DarkerThenBlackZ, Emily's Mom looks lovely. She was a great character in the original game that really needed further development. Hope you keep going with the project and make her super hot, and please add some sexy smoking content too! All the best and looking forward to seeing where it goes. All the best, Z.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: