VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
If you love in-game tutorials as much as I do, you'll probably skip it, just like I usually do. However, I've created a very short tutorial explaining the mechanics of the game. To make it less painful, it's presented in the form of a short femdom scene involving Kelly and the MC, however some fourth-wall breaking is included.

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
Will you be able to corrupt Kate and sissify the MC in one playthrough, or are those mutually exclusive? Also, how far will the sissification and corruption go for them? Will their bodies begin to change, or will it only be surface level stuff like makeup, hair, and clothes?

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Will you be able to corrupt Kate and sissify the MC in one playthrough, or are those mutually exclusive?
Well yes that will be going on in parallel (although I wouldn't say that you're the one corrupting Kate). Don't know yet if I will make corruption completely different in the sissification route or just make two versions and let the player decide the outcome with his decision. But I'm leaning towards the idea of routes having their unique corruption versions, like in one route she would become an obedient QoS, in other something much different.

Also, how far will the sissification and corruption go for them? Will their bodies begin to change, or will it only be surface level stuff like makeup, hair, and clothes?
Yes everything will change, but IDK how much, especially with Kate. Ideas?

Reactions: slider and Will619

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Well yes that will be going on in parallel (although I wouldn't say that you're the one corrupting Kate). Don't know yet if I will make corruption completely different in the sissification route or just make two versions and let the player decide the outcome with his decision. But I'm leaning towards the idea of routes having their unique corruption versions, like in one route she would become an obedient QoS, in other something much different.

QoS :love: :love: :love: :love:
Obedient to the bbc but mistress for the sissy cuckold ofc!!!

Reactions: Will619

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
For Kate's corruption route, I think that a bimboesque transformation would make sense, but a lot of people don't like the big fake ass and boobs. You could also have her change her look based on what the person she's with likes, but I don't know how difficult that would be to implement. Maybe, with every person she gets with she changes back to normal, but she keeps something permanent on her (like a piercing or a tattoo). Or, she just wants to keep it how it was even though she could change it, like her hair color. I think Kate's transformation that is on the title card looks pretty good.

For the MC, maybe Kate tries to turn him into her ideal woman. Or, she could change him to try and look as close to what Kate looks like as possible, almost like a sister. Bimbo is also always an option.

I think that how the transformations go is based on what means are used. Will plastic surgery, in any capacity, be involved? Will MC take hormones? How demanding are the people Kate and/or the MC get with?

IDK, just my 2 cents.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I think that how the transformations go is based on what means are used. Will plastic surgery, in any capacity, be involved? Will MC take hormones? How demanding are the people Kate and/or the MC get with?
IDK, just my 2 cents.
Plastic surgery+hormones, yes, but to a rather believable extent , so don't expect MC to ending as a Miss Universe of something like that.

For Kate, yeah probably bimbofication and QoS as an alternative.

Nov 7, 2020
Plastic surgery+hormones, yes, but to a rather believable extent , so don't expect MC to ending as a Miss Universe of something like that.

For Kate, yeah probably bimbofication and QoS as an alternative.
I would like Kate to bimbofy, as for the mc - would also like to keep it as realistic as possible because that adds to the humiliation factor, all too often I see with these types of games I see the mc magically turn into a woman overnight, but that is devoid from reality it needs to happen slowly and the mc isn't supposed to like it.

In terms of transformation, I really like Shattered, unfortunately the game doesn't really play into the submissive side of the MC all too well - it very rapidly turns into him being proud of who he has become.