4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I couldn't believe that this is yet another demo after 6 months of the original demo?!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems like he is pretty much restarting this game (while still taking into account the story).

user84

Jul 21, 2017
any reason for this ? There's way less content than the original demo , even the engine lags and is unoptimized while the older one runs smoothly.

Reactions: libertypics

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was disappointing, not only there isn't much content but also new engine is not running smoothly and new graphics are kinda dull and too bright, unrealistic looking imo, making animations look more clunky than previously (even if they're not). And apart from two scenes Femdom City is, for now at least, simply boring.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
I understand Darktoz works alone and it's hard to all these games by himself and I understand it takes too much time, but damn I want to interact with those characters at Underpass, whenever I click something I like, it says "NOT IN THE DEMO" *dick cries*

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
That was disappointing, not only there isn't much content but also new engine is not running smoothly and new graphics are kinda dull and too bright, unrealistic looking imo, making animations look more clunky than previously (even if they're not). And apart from two scenes Femdom City is, for now at least, simply boring.
lol, wut?

I'm a patron now, and I can tell you that the supporters had the chance to vote (!) for the new graphic style vs the old one. They wanted fullscreen plus the chance for more content (darktoz said things like a gym and an underground club are not possible to implement with the old style, same with tattoos on the models and some hairstyles).

The game runs perfectly fine for me, and I like the fullscreen. I have to say I do not see the fuzz about the graphic style...it looks almost the same. Yes, a bit more comicy, but still not that much difference. If it means more content and variety: perfect.

I would have liked to see a minigame. For example when working at the glory hole with clicking in the right moments you can earn additional money. That would be awesome! The new UI is nice, though.

What I don't like is how you unlock the new job. Simply by giving money. It makes sense, but I feel there is a much better, smoother way to implement this.

Reactions: tenaka88

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I couldn't believe that this is yet another demo after 6 months of the original demo?!!
I have asked this in this other thread, but I will ask again...what is wrong with you?

You know that what you say is bs, because you know everything this dev has done in these 6 months. Like releasing a big new episode of captured by dark elves or finishing the asylum? You are all over his threads, you're always demanding his stuff first, and you are always the first one to say how disappointed you are because it has not enough content.

Do you have any clue about gamemaking and how much time it takes? You talk shit about why the graphic style changed but overall you have no idea, because after all this hate-stalk of darktoz you couldn't even pledge 2 bucks his way and read the devlog.

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. It seems like you are not getting much love :(

Fullscreen is love, Fullscreen is life :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
lol, wut?
I was a patron for quite some time (kinkster tier until december). I enjoy fullscreen as I play only in fullscreen, but I don't enjoy - as you put it - comicy feeling. But it's only my opinion and I understand and respect that most people like the new style. I preferred The Asylum and previous Femdom City style (I'm talking only about color palette), which for me was more immersive.

I am not the only one that has problems with engine. In my case approx. 80% of times I have to click on every icon/character/place twice as it does not respond after the first click.

As for content, I'm not disappointed with it as I quite understand that he's now working on the game from scratch and such things take time. I'm hoping that jobs will become more interesting with interactions and/or (as you suggested) minigames.

Darktoz is still one of my fav devz, so I hope that the game will evolve into something truly great as I plan to return to being a patron.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I am not the only one that has problems with engine. In my case approx. 80% of times I have to click on every icon/character/place twice as it does not respond after the first click.
Ok, I understand that now! In fact, I got that, too from time to time. I already got that in the first release, though. When it got the red/green buttons instead of the highlighted characters. The animations run smooth for me now, and that wasn't the case in the earlier one (at least for me).

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes