4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Remember, bigger is better.
I don't know man, the idea of a loli dominatrix is pretty dope for me. But I can see why you have the Khulan fan sign.

And the most important goal of ToT is NOT beating up women in a hurry but losing/surrendering to them in order to see all the side plots. That´s why it is a Femdom game after all. If someone just wants to own his opponents in silico then maybe Mortal Kombat (MK) would be more up his alley. MK is teeming with all sorts of buff macho men and warrior women who DON`T like to lose even once.
True, but I still see Ethan as a good fighter, just nowhere near close to the villainesses. That said I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan, wanna play it once?

ps: since we are in argument, Tanya would make for a great ToT baddy.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
LOL! You copy-pasted my post. Great contribution here on your part. Listen, in a Femdom game the mc is supposed to be a weak guy otherwise it wouldn´t be a Femdom game in the first place. Love it or leave it. Do you really think the developer would change this formula? If so, you would also believe in Santa Claus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know man, the idea of a loli dominatrix is pretty dope for me. But I can see why you have the Khulan fan sign.

True, but I still see Ethan as a good fighter, just nowhere near close to the villainesses. That said I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan, wanna play it once?

ps: since we are in argument, Tanya would make for a great ToT baddy.
I wouldn´t call it an argument but just a different point of view. No harm done. Yes, Khulan is definitely my favourite. She is buff and tall. It has something to do with with growing up in the 80s. You see, in that era most of the super heroes either in animated movies (Motu) or movies (Stallone/Schwarzenegger) were buff. Later on during the 90s Xena was a thing and opened up opportunities for female actors to kick men´s asses on the screen like Brigitte Nielsen (1,85 m) already did in Red Sonya (1985).

I am also a fan of the Lady Death (1991) and She-Hulk (1980) comics and found it very funny when Yvonne in ToT called Khulan the copper She-Hulk. She-Hulk also broke the fourth wall before Deadpool (1991) was a thing and the great thing about her is that she is so uncool. Right, she does not have a Batmobile for instance to drive to a crime scene but has to take the bus like ordinary folk. Hilarious! My favourite comic by the way is Judge Dredd. British humour coupled with violence is just too good to miss. So I am not a complete perv.

When I think about Femdom in more modern movies, Charlize Theron comes to mind. She played a strong woman in Mad Max (2015) and kicked men´s asses in Atomic Blonde (2017) while wearing high-heels all the time. So she made the latter movie basically for the ToT audience. She (1,77 m) is not as tall as Brigitte but women can increase their height by wearing proper footwear.

So you are a MK fan, too? I have played it from the beginning in the 90s and still do it today with the latest game (2015). I am really astounded that the developers from MK started with a scenario that was a total ripoff from Enter the Dragon (1973) starring Bruce Lee and managed to create a vibrant comic universe around their violent characters up to this day. The fascination for these ninja guys/gals started again in the 80s with the Michael Dudikoff movies (e.g: American Ninja, 1985) and the C64 video game The Last Ninja (1987).
What are your favourite MK characters? Mine are Sindel, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero. Hmm, seems that I am overly fond of the letter S. I am just kidding. Here are the reasons why:

Sindel: Blend between queen, witch & banshee. She as a queen belongs to the aristocracy and is therefore on a higher social ladder then most of the other MK cast. So when you face her, she makes you feel inferior. Witches are always sexy and she can float around and blast her opponents with magic. I also like fantasy strategy games like Age of Wonders 3 (2014) and undead stuff like having banshee powers is fun to have at your disposal. In addition, she is very feminine because of her long hair & fingernails and being a milf doesn´t hurt either.

Sonya Blade: Special Forces Operative, Gadget & Frankensteiner. In essence a female Michael Dudikoff. She also incorporates a James Bond gadget into her fighting style like the wristwatch garrote (From Russia with love, 1963). I am also a wrestling fan of the 80s and 90s and it is always fun to see when these cartoon characters incorporate wrestling moves into their combat repertoire like the Frankensteiner.

Sub-Zero: Ninja from the 80s, Powers of Ice and Cold & Helped to sell the game with Scorpion. It is said that you have to be cold-blooded, if you even want to contemplate a murder. So this guy is the perfect candidate for being an assassin. His character was also developed further during the MK series and I still remember him as a hero in MK III without wearing a ninja mask. He was also inspired by Batman in one of the final scenes of MK vs. DC ((2008). Yes, I am also aware that Sub-Zero is sort of a title and different people adopted this persona but I am okay with that.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn´t call it an argument but just a different point of view. No harm done. Yes, Khulan is definitely my favourite. She is buff and tall. It has something to do with with growing up in the 80s. You see, in that era most of the super heroes either in animated movies (Motu) or movies (Stallone/Schwarzenegger) were buff. Later on during the 90s Xena was a thing and opened up opportunities for female actors to kick men´s asses on the screen like Brigitte Nielsen (1,85 m) already did in Red Sonya (1985).

I am also a fan of the Lady Death (1991) and She-Hulk (1980) comics and found it very funny when Yvonne in ToT called Khulan the copper She-Hulk. She-Hulk also broke the fourth wall before Deadpool (1991) was a thing and the great thing about her is that she is so uncool. Right, she does not have a Batmobile for instance to drive to a crime scene but has to take the bus like ordinary folk. Hilarious! My favourite comic by the way is Judge Dredd. British humour coupled with violence is just too good to miss. So I am not a complete perv.

When I think about Femdom in more modern movies, Charlize Theron comes to mind. She played a strong woman in Mad Max (2015) and kicked men´s asses in Atomic Blonde (2017) while wearing high-heels all the time. So she made the latter movie basically for the ToT audience. She (1,77 m) is not as tall as Brigitte but women can increase their height by wearing proper footwear.

So you are a MK fan, too? I have played it from the beginning in the 90s and still do it today with the latest game (2015). I am really astounded that the developers from MK started with a scenario that was a total ripoff from Enter the Dragon (1973) starring Bruce Lee and managed to create a vibrant comic universe around their violent characters up to this day. The fascination for these ninja guys/gals started again in the 80s with the Michael Dudikoff movies (e.g: American Ninja, 1985) and the C64 video game The Last Ninja (1987).
What are your favourite MK characters? Mine are Sindel, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero. Hmm, seems that I am overly fond of the letter S. I am just kidding. Here are the reasons why:

Sindel: Blend between queen, witch & banshee. She as a queen belongs to the aristocracy and is therefore on a higher social ladder then most of the other MK cast. So when you face her, she makes you feel inferior. Witches are always sexy and she can float around and blast her opponents with magic. I also like fantasy strategy games like Age of Wonders 3 (2014) and undead stuff like having banshee powers is fun to have at your disposal. In addition, she is very feminine because of her long hair & fingernails and being a milf doesn´t hurt either.

Sonya Blade: Special Forces Operative, Gadget & Frankensteiner. In essence a female Michael Dudikoff. She also incorporates a James Bond gadget into her fighting style like the wristwatch garrote (From Russia with love, 1963). I am also a wrestling fan of the 80s and 90s and it is always fun to see when these cartoon characters incorporate wrestling moves into their combat repertoire like the Frankensteiner.

Sub-Zero: Ninja from the 80s, Powers of Ice and Cold & Helped to sell the game with Scorpion. It is said that you have to be cold-blooded, if you even want to contemplate a murder. So this guy is the perfect candidate for being an assassin. His character was also developed further during the MK series and I still remember him as a hero in MK III without wearing a ninja mask. He was also inspired by Batman in one of the final scenes of MK vs. DC ((2008). Yes, I am also aware that Sub-Zero is sort of a title and different people adopted this persona but I am okay with that.
Jesus you write a lot, and I didn't mean argument as in "word fight", maybe a different word would have been better.

Anyway I'm more of a youngster MK fan myself. I started with MK Deception, and I didn't even own it, a friend of mine did. Loved it.

Then MK 2011 came out and since I wanted to try a fighting game, I picked it up. I loved it so much it became my go-to game and even now it's one of my favorites of all time. MKX was very good too, but MK9's roaster, story mode, and gameplay were just better. Too bad MK9 didn't age well because of its bugs.

My favorite characters are the bad guys, from least favorite to most favorite:

3) Quan Chi. Love the machiavellian schemes of this guy, too bad they made him a little bitch in MKX.

2) Shinnok. An old looking machiavellian evil sourcerer, basically my perfect character. Again though, MKX fucked this one up with his Corrupted form, which sucks both in writing and design.

1) Shang Tsung. I think you are probably starting to see a pattern here, so there's no need to explain myself further. What brings this guy over the edge though is the ability to fight as other characters. The combo potential is just too facinating!

...and while I'm at it: Sonya Blade is by far my most hated MK character of all time. With Cassie, her daughter, being the only one that even comes close. Poor Johnny.

Nov 5, 2018
Jesus you write a lot, and I didn't mean argument as in "word fight", maybe a different word would have been better.

Anyway I'm more of a youngster MK fan myself. I started with MK Deception, and I didn't even own it, a friend of mine did. Loved it.

Then MK 2011 came out and since I wanted to try a fighting game, I picked it up. I loved it so much it became my go-to game and even now it's one of my favorites of all time. MKX was very good too, but MK9's roaster, story mode, and gameplay were just better. Too bad MK9 didn't age well because of its bugs.

My favorite characters are the bad guys, from least favorite to most favorite:

3) Quan Chi. Love the machiavellian schemes of this guy, too bad they made him a little bitch in MKX.

2) Shinnok. An old looking machiavellian evil sourcerer, basically my perfect character. Again though, MKX fucked this one up with his Corrupted form, which sucks both in writing and design.

1) Shang Tsung. I think you are probably starting to see a pattern here, so there's no need to explain myself further. What brings this guy over the edge though is the ability to fight as other characters. The combo potential is just too facinating!

...and while I'm at it: Sonya Blade is by far my most hated MK character of all time. With Cassie, her daughter, being the only one that even comes close. Poor Johnny.
Yes, I like to write stuff as English was one of my favourite school subjects. So when you combine a foreign language with one of your hobbies your language skills improve automatically without it being a chore. One of the posters in the ToT thread suggested that I should write some stuff for literotica and maybe I am doing this in the future. But the audience at that site is not really large, so I might post my very own ToT scenario on this very forum.

So you played MK Deception. This means you are masochistic like me. The story mode in that game forced the mc to learn all those fighting styles from famous MK characters. I vividly remember me trying to accomplish the various 8 to 12 hit combos necessary to progress further in the game. What a nightmare! It took me at some stages at the game at least 30 or even more attempts to get the combo right. But being a chess player, I liked the MK chess version of the game because it reminded me of Archon (1983).

I have a question for you about MK (2011) and MK XL. I read somewhere on the interwebz that the developers toned down the sexual appeal of the female cast in the latter game because of some SJW backlash. Is this true? As you know, Sonya Blade is one of my favourite characters and she is simply gorgeous in MK vs. DC and in MK (2011) but is definitely no eye candy in MK XL as the developers decided to advance the timeline and make her just older. And just to add insult to injury they forced her daughter down the throat of the MK audience. What I also didn´t like about the latest version is the demotion of Sindel from player character to npc and her "assets" were also drastically toned down. So poor me had to find a new favourite girl and I chose Tanya for that spot but I also like the insect lady.

So Sonya Blade is one of the most reviled character of the MK franchise? I honestly didn´t know about that but I only recently joined a video game forum (F95), so how should I know about this in the first place. Why is this the case by the way? I don´t personally hate any character of this series but I dislike Sheeva. You might now start to wonder why this is the case because I usually prefer buff and tall warrior women, right? Well, the first prerequisite for a likeable female video game character is attractiveness. And in this department she fails miserably because she has only three fingers and three toes per hand/foot. I don´t know what the developers thought when they made her available as a player character. They probably smoked too much crack. Another character which is not so great imo is Baraka. He is simply boring as he is permanently stuck by being a poor disposable henchman. When I think about it he is rather pitiable which is even worse than being boring.

Hmm, your most beloved characters are moustache twirling villains. That´s interesting. What is even more interesting is the fact that your personal Nr. 1 is Shang Tsung. This can obviously be explained by the lack of moustaches on Shinnok & Quan Chi. So who is gonna take these two guys seriously when they explain their diabolical plans for world domination to the captured heroes at the end of the game when they even can´t twirl their moustache in the process? Preposterous!
Jokes aside, playing Shang Tsung is really difficult because of all the other move sets you have to memorize. I usually picked three to four characters per MK game and wrote down their move sets on flash cards complete with coloured letters for the various buttons (X, Y, A & B). This helped me immensely to learn their respective moves. I actually expected that you would name Li Mei as one of your favoured characters because she is also fairly young like Lily (ToT).

Have a nice day,
Foot Fetish Fan

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think they gave females more clothing for SJW stuff, they probably just wanted to modernize the franchise a little, which was a good idea.

I actually expected that you would name Li Mei as one of your favoured characters because she is also fairly young like Lily (ToT).
I play those games for very different reasons.

And dude please, write normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Patreon payment is on the 1st every month so why would he release 1 day before that? :D , might be becouse of issues aswel though

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Weren't you the one who said that he was going to support darktoz after he finished the asylum? maybe you shouldn't bail again and post his latest update here ;)
Congratulations you caught me! I was planning to join but when i heard that he will start the game from scratch with new graphics i bailed.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I don't know how i feel about the new style but he even delayed the development of the game until now in order to implement this new style. Darktoz often makes irrational decisions like that...

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Listen, in a Femdom game the mc is supposed to be a weak guy otherwise it wouldn´t be a Femdom game in the first place. Love it or leave it. Do you really think the developer would change this formula? If so, you would also believe in Santa Claus.
That is just your perspective of Femdom and your fetish, but not applicable for everyone. A femdom relationship can be one of mutual trust and just fun. The protagonist, a guy, can be a playful submissive and still be a femdom game. It doesn't have to be a wimp, that's just boring.
And please just don't go with that attitude of know it all. Everyone can have their opinion and none is better.

Reactions: Mister_M

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know how i feel about the new style but he even delayed the development of the game until now in order to implement this new style. Darktoz often makes irrational decisions like that...
for example?

he said he's going to reboot the game because of the look AND the mechanics. Which is good because these weird buttons sucked and the game didn't run very well.

The style looks like the one from his other game, captured by dark elves. so he goes for the same look, which is reasonable.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Seriously, maybe someone should warn Darktoz about dejan07? This guy is really stalking him. Posts every day in here and on the other threads of this dev, demanding updates. Posts all chats of his Discord-Channels, the promo images, and whenever he releases an update this guy screams for it seconds after plus he's talking about him like he knows him personally. That is a bit creepy. If we never hear about this dev again I would look in dejan's basement first.

The 3d style doesn't look that different from the first demo. I am more interested in a proper fullscreen resolution instead of that weird resolution the demo had. That would be an update that is worth it!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So is the demo even worth playing. Or just wait for a release? Like how much content is in the demo?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes