4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Dicks and Boobies for all slaves out there, come and get them while they are fresh and free in Downtown. Limited supply so get in line fast :D That news?

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Meredith turns me on so much. Wish there's more interactive content with her in the next update.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Closing one chapter means opening another, so do not worry.

Patreon supporters know it already, Femdom City will get a makeover. I guess you could call it a HD version, but there is more to it. The graphic style will change, the user interface as well. I'm going to redo some sounds and music as well as some of the gameplay mechanics.

It will begin right where we left off in Femdom City, but you can't use your savegames. Apart from that...nothing really changes. It is hard to explain, so I think I will rather show it to you guys soon.

(I guess you remember where we left off in Femdom City, right?)

I don't know how we call this...a reboot? Just the next episode? A complete new game? Not sure. The new graphic style is much more interesting for me since it allows me to use some interesting assets that I wouldn't be able to use otherwise, but I think you still recognize all the old characters ;).

So Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S. and Captured by Dark Elves will be the two projects I will be working on for a long time. At least until I have the urge to suddenly start a complete new project / game. Right now I can resist, but...so...many...ideas!

(Can't post the Dark Elves Picture on a public post because of...stuff)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Wish he would have changed the protagonist for the FC so he doesn't look like such a beta sissy goon, but at least the Dark Elf game has a decent one.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Wish he would have changed the protagonist for the FC so he doesn't look like such a beta sissy goon, but at least the Dark Elf game has a decent one.
If he wasn't, how would you make a scene like the one above believable?

The ingame scene looks a bit like a telltale game. never liked that kind of style. well, we will see...

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
If he wasn't, how would you make a scene like the one above believable?
A bit appeal to me personally is having the ability to submit of your own will, being robbed of it and bulldozed into it is boring and annoying. But it is what it is.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So is there a new version out or is it still just the demo? Also is this one going to be free too?

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I love the way he looks. Perhaps because I like younger guys? Also I like fantasy of being sissified so I hope there'll be quite a lot of content of MC as a sissy and this way he'll look georgeous as a sissy. ;)

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know how we call this...a reboot? Just the next episode? A complete new game? Not sure. The new graphic style is much more interesting for me since it allows me to use some interesting assets that I wouldn't be able to use otherwise, but I think you still recognize all the old characters ;).
Judging by the picture, the old characters are recognizable. However, the MC doesn't look that good in this particular picture.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So you would like to play Rambo in a Femdom game? This would be both unimmersive and counter-productive to the whole genre.
So you would like to stawman because you had nothing else to say ? This would be both really low tier baiting for replies and counter productive to the whole shitposting genre.

Last edited:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So you would like to play Rambo in a Femdom game? This would be both unimmersive and counter-productive to the whole genre.
As a fellow ToT fan remember that Ethan too is a fighter. I personally like the idea of being a strong fellow, and yet still have someone more powerful to take charge in a femdom game.

Nov 5, 2018
So you would like to stawman because you had nothing else to say ? This would be both really low tier baiting for replies and counter productive to the whole shitposting genre.
LOL! You copy-pasted my post. Great contribution here on your part. Listen, in a Femdom game the mc is supposed to be a weak guy otherwise it wouldn´t be a Femdom game in the first place. Love it or leave it. Do you really think the developer would change this formula? If so, you would also believe in Santa Claus.

Nov 5, 2018
As a fellow ToT fan remember that Ethan too is a fighter. I personally like the idea of being a strong fellow, and yet still have someone more powerful to take charge in a femdom game.
We can agree to disagree here. Yes, I am also a ToT fan but I don´t think Ethan is actually a strong or a good fighter. And he doesn´t need to be because he is destined in this game to lose a lot and win a few times out of sheer luck in order to progress in the story. He is in the beginning of the game an overconfident guy with very rudimentary skills and gets his ass kicked by the boss ladies on a regular basis. Take also into account that his opponents even go easy on him during the fights because of the boss level system. So even if he beats them at Lvl 1 and progresses throughout the tower, he only does so because they went easy on him.
Also take a look at his body. Does he look like Jean-Claude Van Damme (JVD) in Bloodsport to you? No? He has the body of a teenage boy. If he would be ripped like JVD then the majority of people would scoff at the notion of him being dominated by the ladies. I wouldn´t have a problem with this but it can´t be refuted that the developer had exactly this train of thought. Another aspect of this would be his small size which also helps to portray his inferiority towards the women. Remember, bigger is better.

And the most important goal of ToT is NOT beating up women in a hurry but losing/surrendering to them in order to see all the side plots. That´s why it is a Femdom game after all. If someone just wants to own his opponents in silico then maybe Mortal Kombat (MK) would be more up his alley. MK is teeming with all sorts of buff macho men and warrior women who DON`T like to lose even once.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes