4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
True. For me it was so disappointing because of the animations were missing :( (and still are). I mean, it's all about these scenes and animations. Static images don't do it for me, I need me some movement of that Rye cock :D
The most recent release has the animations added for the 1st half of the Rye story as well as some sort of DDR mini-game added (the game is kind of buggy). I still want to see how the whole story for Rye shakes out though.

I would say if you weren't so big on animations and want something that has a bit more of a regular update cycle to it with a very similar theme to check out Tales of Androgyny. They do weekly updates and while sometimes they are minor you always feel like progress is being made. The artwork is also original and fairly well done despite the fact it is only stills with not a lot of significant animations. Also most people in that thread are very nice and pretty much pump the updates out roughly an hour after the Patreon posts. Really a joy to play while waiting for Futadom World or this game to flesh out more. :whistle:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know what you're reading, but most other people seem to think what he thinks from what I'm reading. Your comment just seems like it reads of someone whom has developed their own unintended interpretation and belittles others for lack of reading when you seem to be doing the exact same thing. Pretty standard self-righteous behavior that some people seem to develop when they think their opinions matter more than others (even when some of those opinions might be ill or misinformed).

Either way the forum rules denote treat others with fairness/respect regardless of their opinions and whom really cares about a difference in opinion with petty squabbling over erotic games. I'll chalk this up as my own poor first impression of you (no on else's) and hope to see posts from you that give positive contributions to open/fair discussion over the content here in the future. :unsure:

Now with that out of the way whom here can give a fair unbiased opinion on this game's latest launches? I enjoyed the original demo of this game, but am debating if it is worth reinvesting myself into the current one. The new art style doesn't bother me that much so I think I'd probably still enjoy it. :unsure:
I'm one of those other people; I have no horse in this race (or argument) but as far as my $0.02 go this "update" is indeed a joke. Not that I have any right to "demand" anything, but nobody will ever get to prevent me from having an opinion - and right now, concerning this game, you'll need to head for the Mariana trench if you want to find it.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I'm one of those other people; I have no horse in this race (or argument) but as far as my $0.02 go this "update" is indeed a joke. Not that I have any right to "demand" anything, but nobody will ever get to prevent me from having an opinion - and right now, concerning this game, you'll need to head for the Mariana trench if you want to find it.
I see. You got no argument, but you think what dejan thinks. And exactly like dejan, nothing will prevent you from saying your opinion. Even liked all of his posts. Because it is important! :D Nice one, strawman.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The most recent release has the animations added for the 1st half of the Rye story as well as some sort of DDR mini-game added (the game is kind of buggy). I still want to see how the whole story for Rye shakes out though.

I would say if you weren't so big on animations and want something that has a bit more of a regular update cycle to it with a very similar theme to check out Tales of Androgyny. They do weekly updates and while sometimes they are minor you always feel like progress is being made. The artwork is also original and fairly well done despite the fact it is only stills with not a lot of significant animations. Also most people in that thread are very nice and pretty much pump the updates out roughly an hour after the Patreon posts. Really a joy to play while waiting for Futadom World or this game to flesh out more. :whistle:
Nice. Will check it out. I already played it a while ago when it was at a very early stage but lost track of it. Should be a lot of new content for me!

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I don't notice you saying anything since page 8 (which wasn't much of a response then) saying anything for/against the latest update of the game to classify you as one of those other people, but if you are one of those people whom isn't happy with the update and want to throw your hat into that ring that is fine. I also don't see anyone trying to prevent you from having an opinion albeit it sounds like a bit of an exaggeration (Mariana trench and all) and on the same note/tone as the aforementioned person I quoted, but "thanks" for you 2 cents. Unfortunately I'm looking for genuine answers. They can be good or bad, but there needs to be set reason behind it other than "I think it is great" or "this is trash" trying to bulldoze your way over others. This isn't a twitch chat after all.

Got to love conflict/complaining for the sake of amirite? :cautious:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't notice you saying anything since page 8 (which wasn't much of a response then) saying anything for/against the latest update of the game to classify you as one of those other people, but if you are one of those people whom isn't happy with the update and want to throw you hat into that ring that is fine. I also don't see anyone trying to prevent you from having an opinion albeit it sounds like a bit of an exaggeration (Mariana trench and all) and on the same note as the aforementioned person I quoted, but "thanks" for you 2 cents.

Got to love conflict/complaining for the sake of amirite? :cautious:
Nah, it's all good. I'm not here to argue, either way. For what it's worth, I was trying to agree with you, pointing out that there are indeed people around who don't necessarily think the latest update is the greatest thing since sliced bread, considering some people seem to be pushing that angle as some sort of community consensus. If that's not what you meant at all, that's fine too - as I said, I do have an opinion and I do care about voicing it sometimes, but I'm not interested in cultivating conflict. Life's too short for that crap...

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Nah, it's all good. I'm not here to argue, either way. For what it's worth, I was trying to agree with you, pointing out that there are indeed people around who don't necessarily think the latest update is the greatest thing since sliced bread, considering some people seem to be pushing that angle as some sort of community consensus. If that's not what you meant at all, that's fine too - as I said, I do have an opinion and I do care about voicing it sometimes, but I'm not interested in cultivating conflict. Life's too short for that crap...
Eh, from what I've read I see it atm as give it some time and see how it goes so I've decided not to play it currently. My expectations on this update weren't through the roof because he just started the game back after finishing asylum with a brand new engine and new art style. With roughly a month of time I don't expect it to be that great mostly just curious how it is going so far.

I think the only community consensus they were going for was someone was going a bit hard in the paint to clarify a point that didn't appear well informed that trended to questioning someone's reading comprehension when it doesn't seem in line with the trend of the thread (although I have seen the mob mentality you are referring to in other threads example: Fashion Business which while a good game is very exaggerated in the claims "I think").

Amen, to the rest of what you just said. I don't see the point in arguing over an erotic game in a sea of a website for erotic games. One man's trash is another man's treasure. :whistle:

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
What a pile of horseshit. First saying The update is a joke without any other argument, and then saying that you are not interested in conflict. No one in here said it is the best thing since sliced bread. But dejan stated some things that were just wrong and needed clarification. Nothing wrong with calling out a guy that makes false statements, wether you like all his posts or not.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
What a pile of horseshit. First saying The update is a joke without any other argument, and then saying that you are not interested in conflict. No one in here said it is the best thing since sliced bread. But dejan stated some things that were just wrong and needed clarification. Nothing wrong with calling out a guy that makes false statements, wether you like all his posts or not.
I think he was just stating against the mob mentality kind of deal of it that some people tend to here so I get where he is coming from. I didn't see it as that from my take just one person stooping to a bit of a low (not you) and you clarified enough for me to know to give the game a bit more time so I am.

No harm no foul. :cool:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well i am not paying for it so i am also not entitled to complain about the updates. I am just here to be happy and fap when a update is released. :giggle:

Reactions: Bellegar

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so how much content in this ''demo'' ver....is it still a demo?
and is there a release date for the first complete ver of the game?

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Good work as usual. :) The model of money cash is a little boring but all the game is playable with great dialogues and different view respect other games. If I can make a criticism, in this game, until now, I don't see a remarkable female character, an adorable mistress like in "Asylum". Let's hope for the latest developments... ;)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes