3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
At first I thought this was some sort of femdom tag eroge. But things change while you advance the story. This is not for everyone of course, I am even having some troubles reading it because well, I am not into femdom and the mc is a pushover what annoy me sometimes. Then again I am glad it doesnt focus in that for so long.

Then again, boys trap eroges are extremely rare, so I will read it to the end, and even maybe keep it in my collection.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Finished. It was good and enjoyable.

Cant wait for the next one being translated.

And ofc I hope it be posted here when it be ready.
I read that a couple of years ago, its a lot better then this, well to me it is. kind of short but not too short, the traps are not waved infront of your face too much like this game. Mc is still a shinji-like tho. but what I like the most is that the traps look more feminine

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I am enjoying the game a whole lot. Pity for the censorship, is there any way to uncensor?
All fan tranlations are censored since in japan you can't show genitals without a mosiac the only way it would be uncensored is if it got an official release and maybe not even then.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
All fan tranlations are censored since in japan you can't show genitals without a mosiac the only way it would be uncensored is if it got an official release and maybe not even then.
Yeah, that makes sense. Its sad anyway :cry: I wish they changed that law in Japan in the future, but I dont see it happening any time soon.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, that makes sense. Its sad anyway :cry: I wish they changed that law in Japan in the future, but I dont see it happening any time soon.

I heard that isnt a law anymore, but artists do it anyways as a "custom" and preferences from some dev/companies. "To prevent problems" maybe, I am not very sure about it.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Holy shit, a Nounai Kanojo game finally got translated! I've been hoping for this for such a long time, this is so exciting :D

Hope the wonderful anon responsible will do the world the favor of translating their other games too~

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
The visual art is nice, but the writing to me is a bit boring and wordy. The story is relatively original but presented in a way that makes me practically fall asleep... Too much of a focus is on the gender (Trap) of the characters than the story itself. It is also a bit repetitive.

The girls (traps) in the game are kinda annoying, at least in the 10 minutes or so that I have played.

1) They mention they are crossdressers/traps... numerous times. This makes me feel like they are more a "transtrender" than a "transgender." A transgender MtoF person is an individual that was born male, but dresses, and acts female. They act like a girl, and don't make a big deal of their gender. On the other hand, a transtrender is somewhat similar to a transgender, but it's all they talk about. Think a vegan, and how much they talk about veganism, but with them being a tranny. It's like... "Shutup and talk about something else!"

2) It's not really a "Trap" if you know from the start now is it? Trap implies they sorta trick you into thinking they are all girl for a while then at some later point after you grown attracted to them they reveal they are a t-girl. Their genders should have been revealed later than they were, and after some character development.

3) The traps are kinda bitches and like to virgin shame, yet they are virgins them self...

4) Lack of choices

I mean the game might get better at some point, but the opening at least was a snoozefest for me.
So, I kinda feel I should say this, but technically they don't call themselves "Traps" at all. They call themselves (or at least redhead does) "Otokonoko", which doesn't mean trap, it just means crossdressing boys. To quote wikipedia: "The concept of otokonoko does not directly correspond to a particular sexual identity or gender identity. Otokonoko may be of any sexual orientation".

Clain1337

Nov 6, 2017
Man, hope more of Aogiri P works will get translated in the future.

P.s. I can't open the last CG in all 3 routes, is that Bad End cg or am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
So, I kinda feel I should say this, but technically they don't call themselves "Traps" at all. They call themselves (or at least redhead does) "Otokonoko", which doesn't mean trap, it just means crossdressing boys. To quote wikipedia: "The concept of otokonoko does not directly correspond to a particular sexual identity or gender identity. Otokonoko may be of any sexual orientation".
It is interesting you say that as

男の子 - simply meaning boys ("child who is man") is read as otoko no ko
男の娘 - seems to be probably what you are talking about , literally translating "daughter who is man" also read as otoko no musume

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So what, does it have multiple endings or is it a kinetic novel?
Those things are mutually exclusive.

Also, in the OP it says VNBD instead of VNDB

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes