3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
A lot of reactions are either "fuck yeah gay shit" and "eww gay shit I'm not gay but i might i mean I like dicks in secret but I ain't gay but they look like girls so maybe it's ok; no homo"

Smells like closet in here.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
On vndb it says it has a harem ending patch anyone know if it was included and the translator translate it?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
The thread say "complete" so yeah, it is there in english.
Thanks wasn't sure since it wasn't included with the game but as a patch later on that you had to download from the developers site and usually translators don't translate those.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
Not going to read "Female Strait". But I like the guy who translated this because his next project is
If anyone's curious what the next project I'm going to be working on is, it's . I'm actually collaborating on it with Mayumianon (the guy who did ). We've split the game up between us and are making decent progress (maybe around 10-15%ish, although I haven't done an exact calculation), although the game is just so huge it'll still be a long, long while.

Faizzz

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Luziferez, post: 1510442, member: 635575"] да, но я не могу найти игру, вот почему я спросил, знает ли кто-нибудь название ... все в порядке, если вы не .. [/ QUOTE]

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
What I'm more concerned is how the tags do not get along... How come it's a Kinetic Novel yet there is a tag with Multiple Endings? Kinetic Novels aren't supposed to be linear with no options whatsoever? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes