3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
What I'm more concerned is how the tags do not get along... How come it's a Kinetic Novel yet there is a tag with Multiple Endings? Kinetic Novels aren't supposed to be linear with no options whatsoever? :unsure:
This is like a TellTale game, the options won't really affect the plot (the only one that actually matters is to which girl you want)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This is like a TellTale game, the options won't really affect the plot (the only one that actually matters is to which girl you want)
That's still not what a "kinetic novel" is (but is conversely VERY typical of "get-girl" VNs). The whole thing distinguishing those from "visual novels" is the complete lack of choices, last I heard.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Not going to read "Female Strait". But I like the guy who translated this because his next project is
Interesting. If one day it get a full english version, it will sure be posted here.

Dec 30, 2017
Honestly, as super happy I was to see a gay trap game, this one has got me in a pinch. It's good, but it suffers from what I'd call "That's just Japan". I'll try to explain, one trap, Hibiki, is one of those Tsundery types, he tries to stab you, and constantly insults you, of course in Japan that's a cute thing and the protag is all over it, but all I'm just thinking, I'm suppose to get in the protags mind and feel his feelings, all I feel is "insult me again and I punch you".
Also this is a gay game, so guessing the people that want to play it are gay or bi, so when protag is told "the only way off the island is to have sex, and two of the traps are offering sex", the protag goes on a dumb Japanese trope of stammering, tripping over himself and you can even imagine that jazz hands thing they do in anime and a whole "I'm not gay vs society doesn't count on this island" melodrama, if I was the protag, the first hour when I'm told the deal I'd just say "Ok, we will have lunch and then we can go to the side room and bone and be home for dinner".
I don't want to say "Hold the skip button" for this game, but it really is tempting. The story is kinda okay, again I feel I need to be Japanese to get things like Nao, and his weird "Island Pride" and "I must suffer for the sake of others" mindset.
I may rethink this after playing the Harem mode, as I'm doing the normal story first.

TL;DR Good for male on trap gay action, Story is somewhat based on you being into a lot of very Japanese character types that don't translate well to a Westerner. In my case, not a fan.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly, as super happy I was to see a gay trap game, this one has got me in a pinch. It's good, but it suffers from what I'd call "That's just Japan". I'll try to explain, one trap, Hibiki, is one of those Tsundery types, he tries to stab you, and constantly insults you, of course in Japan that's a cute thing and the protag is all over it, but all I'm just thinking, I'm suppose to get in the protags mind and feel his feelings, all I feel is "insult me again and I punch you".
Also this is a gay game, so guessing the people that want to play it are gay or bi, so when protag is told "the only way off the island is to have sex, and two of the traps are offering sex", the protag goes on a dumb Japanese trope of stammering, tripping over himself and you can even imagine that jazz hands thing they do in anime and a whole "I'm not gay vs society doesn't count on this island" melodrama, if I was the protag, the first hour when I'm told the deal I'd just say "Ok, we will have lunch and then we can go to the side room and bone and be home for dinner".
I don't want to say "Hold the skip button" for this game, but it really is tempting. The story is kinda okay, again I feel I need to be Japanese to get things like Nao, and his weird "Island Pride" and "I must suffer for the sake of others" mindset.
I may rethink this after playing the Harem mode, as I'm doing the normal story first.

TL;DR Good for male on trap gay action, Story is somewhat based on you being into a lot of very Japanese character types that don't translate well to a Westerner. In my case, not a fan.
The harem mode won't change your mind, it is basically two more scenes without any plot.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
1) They mention they are crossdressers/traps... numerous times. This makes me feel like they are more a "transtrender" than a "transgender." A transgender MtoF person is an individual that was born male, but dresses, and acts female. They act like a girl, and don't make a big deal of their gender. On the other hand, a transtrender is somewhat similar to a transgender, but it's all they talk about. Think a vegan, and how much they talk about veganism, but with them being a tranny. It's like... "Shutup and talk about something else!"

2) It's not really a "Trap" if you know from the start now is it? Trap implies they sorta trick you into thinking they are all girl for a while then at some later point after you grown attracted to them they reveal they are a t-girl. Their genders should have been revealed later than they were, and after some character development.
Yeah, they're only traps if they're hiding their sex and presenting as the opposite via various stereotypes. If they're honestly mid-transition, I don't think you can still call them a trap, since they're in the process of transitioning, unless they actively try to hide it; if they stop mid-transition (not because they can't, but because they don't want to complete the transition; usually because they prefer their original genitalia) I guess you could just straight out call them traps once again.

Shrekteroni

Oct 30, 2018

As a gay dude, and I can only speak for myself of course, there's nothing here that I can see that would appeal to gay dudes. I'd think the audience is primarily straight and bi. Gotta love anime tropes though

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
I'd really like to play this game but it keeps crashing whenever I open it...
A debug message filled with Japanese characters and the number 10560 shows up.

I'm desperate.

Edit: Apparently I just had to change something in the settings to get the game working.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes