3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The game asks you which girl you prefer, but my guess is that it's just a tiebreaker. Before that choice, you can either accept or refuse Nao's and Meguru's advances, and cheer up or not Hibiki. I only comforted the latter while rejecting the other girls: despite having chosen Nao, I got locked into Hibiki's route (not that I regret it).

Enjoyed the game, never pressed the CTRL key (except for skipping parts that I have already played), loved the religious stuff and the abrupt appearances of the kami. Too bad I don't speak Japanese, I guess I have missed too many puns.

There was a line that made me think; when the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A note for Linux users: the game runs fine through Wine 4. According to the readme, DirectX 9c libraries are required. Also, you need to install the Japanese locale; in Ubuntu and derivatives:
Code:
sudo locale-gen ja_JP.UTF-8
Then you can launch the game:
Code:
cd /path/to/Josou_Kaikyou_folder
env LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine female_strait.exe

Nohiul

May 14, 2017

View attachment 230561

Overview:
Tajima Yukito needs to collect plant specimens for his research. Asking help from Hibiki. He comes to the island where Hibiki was born, but suddenly a storm causes their ship to crash. They awaken on an unknown island. They find two of Hibiki's friends who had gone missing, Fujikiri Nao and Munakata Meguru. Nao and Meguru say that they are trapped at secret location by the power of God. Possibly because Nao and Meguru did a ritual halfway. It's made it impossible for them to leave without finishing the ritual. According to old tradition in order to finish the ritual Yukito must mate with one of 3 traps, but Yukito is too embarrassed to do it. Now he must do it or they can't leave the island.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2013-05-31
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English (Patch Applied)
Voice: Japanese
VNBD:
Store:
Original Title: 女装海峡
Romaji Title: Josou Kaikyou
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - - - -

View attachment 230562 View attachment 230563 View attachment 230564 View attachment 230565 View attachment 230566 View attachment 230567
I initially thought these were women as I only briefly took a look. I played it through anyway, this is my first and last time I played a hgame with traps as main focus. Thing is, they had a good personality writer... am I gay now? No. It's just drawn after all. Lol

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
My biggest problem with the game was that no matter which ending you pick at least one person is unhappy.

I thought that maybe harem-route would solve this. Nope! it's an arguably non-canon 2-scene fuckfest.
although it's still a pretty good game

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
My biggest problem with the game was that no matter which ending you pick at least one person is unhappy.

I thought that maybe harem-route would solve this. Nope! it's an arguably non-canon 2-scene fuckfest.
although it's still a pretty good game
Isn't it also kind of refreshing?

Reactions: starvoyager

DJHornyDevil

Mar 19, 2021
Well I'm new to this site and just discovered while searching for "femboy" and "trap". Yeah, I'm downloading this.

DJHornyDevil

Mar 19, 2021
You should also try "tomgirls of the mountains" what is made from the same people than this game. But that game is older than this I believe. No relation but you can start with that one first then this next. It's what I recommend.
Thanks for the recommendation... Done!

Dec 9, 2017
I'm just kind of curious where the name Female Strait came from. This is the only site that I've seen refer to this game with that title. Everywhere else I've looked just calls it Josou Kaikyou. I don't know maybe it's just a translation that somebody made.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
I'm just kind of curious where the name Female Strait came from. This is the only site that I've seen refer to this game with that title. Everywhere else I've looked just calls it Josou Kaikyou. I don't know maybe it's just a translation that somebody made.
Female strait is the english title of the game
All game on f95zone have their english title
For me it's better to leave the japanese title

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021
Can anyone help? The game doesn't keep my saves for some reason. So each time I exit the game and relaunch it later to play it again, any saves I have are gone.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes