ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
As for the hottest scene... Nope, it is in the anime as well, it just "fades to black".
But it does so after ... girl kisses girl and pushes her on the bed saying to boy "What are you waiting for?" suggestively, so you know where it goes. ;)
Don't forget the dragon. I know I never will. XD

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The dragon was weird. On the other hand, the sentence "Where am I, oh, right, I'm inside [girl1]!" made clear what happened.

Anyway, what about this question of mine? :)

Is the countless spin-offs of F\SN, is there a game where Fuji-Nee gets it on with Rin, Sakura or at least, Saber? Or better, Caster?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The dragon was weird. On the other hand, the sentence "Where am I, oh, right, I'm inside [girl1]!" made clear what happened.

Anyway, what about this question of mine? :)
Sex. It's just like fighting a shitty CGI dragon. XD

No, I don't believe there's any H-scenes with Taiga in any of the games. Sadly. In fact I'm pretty sure that only this game and Hollow Ataraxia even have H-scenes. The rest of the series moved away from that.
Looking at the gallery of this game on Ex-Hentai all you have of Taiga is what looks like her and Illya in a hot spring. Can't even see her boobs. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Looking at the gallery of this game on Ex-Hentai all you have of Taiga is what looks like her and Illya in a hot spring. Can't even see her boobs. :FeelsBadMan:
That is an easter egg you get after obtaining all main endings and tiger stamps in FSN.
Is the countless spin-offs of F\SN, is there a game where Fuji-Nee gets it on with Rin, Sakura or at least, Saber? Or better, Caster?
As ponyguy said, there is no sexual content like that in the spin-offs, and nothing with taiga in it. Only Fate/hollow ataraxia has sexual content, but nothing like what you asked for.
You better off searching for hentai manga and doujin fanfic. I personally recommend the meme saga of "Tohsaka pleases old men for money" XD.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Meh, I am not that interested in fan-fiction.

Anyway, a certain death from UBW (the anime) still haunts me as I read HF. :teary:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I find the RPG-like cards about the Heroic Spirits hilarious. According to what Saber told Shiru, she passed info in a way Shiru could comprehend. Some people see colors others see animals. Apparently Shiru sees RPG cards. Hilarious.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Ohhh... Yeah, something like that is mentioned a couple of times but I haven't realized what it meant for that "winner". I thought that person was just supposed to carry back the prize so to speak.

so...

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
End of day 7, after a ... certain shadowy encounter. Archer is hilarious once he figures

Adult-content wise: I should have figured that in a VN of this size, tentacle-like molestation will take place.
Are you a man? Your spine is crushed and your flesh eaten.
Are you a woman? Weeeeeell... endless orgasms till you go crazy or same treatment as man, depending on the circumstances.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Damn, HF is really depressing. It really feels like a different game to be sincere.
The amount of terrible sad stuff that has happened ... and I'm at the end of day 9!

Also, there's no way the anime would be faithful to all that crap that happened to the heroine of this route.
At the very least I expect some things to be eliminated; not mentioned. Like ...

I was considering whether to drop that tragically tragic game when my favorite person in the game\shows showed up to tell me to "protect what I love". Which prompted me to not abandon the game. After all my favorite girl is around despite what happens with the heroine.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Finished it finally. Man, that was dark. I nearly dropped the game a couple of times.

At least, it had a lot of Illya! :heartcoveredeyes:

However HF does kinda makes a mess of the other routes. Not completely but it makes stuff weird in comparison.

And a question about Sakura:

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Every time I unzip the files from torrent, mega, Uptobox, using different Unzip programs (7.zip, Winrar, Winzip) I get a file corruption or incomplete error.
Missing volume: fatestaynightrealtanuapart1-94f35ad93taOaO.00
data error: fate stay night realta nua/fate stay night realta nua/3-heaven'sfeel/image.xp3.

End result I'm unable to play Heaven's feel. I've merged the files in to one, Put faterealtanua_savedata and patches where they go, and have installed the recent LAV. The other 2 games play fine, HF doesn't even start up.

anyone can help me?

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Is this a prequel or sequel or something else? I've read Fate Hollow Ataraxia and I don't have single clue what the hell is going on. So do I need to read other Fate vn first or start with this.?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is this a prequel or sequel or something else? I've read Fate Hollow Ataraxia and I don't have single clue what the hell is going on. So do I need to read other Fate vn first or start with this.?
This is the first one. This is where the waifu/husbando wars began.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Why the hell would you read F/HA first, it's a fandisk XD
F/SN is a prequel of sorts to F/HA, you should read F/SN first, it's the source material from which all spin-offs you see today spawned.
The recommended route order for F/SN is this: Fate>Unlimited Blade Works>Heaven's Feel
Sakura best girl

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
F/SN is a prequel of sorts to F/HA, you should read F/SN first, it's the source material from which all spin-offs you see today spawned from.
The recommended route order for F/SN is this: Fate>Unlimited Blade Works>Heaven's Feel

Sakura best girl
Iri best girl.

Reactions: mesoru

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
F/SN is a prequel of sorts to F/HA, you should read F/SN first, it's the source material from which all spin-offs you see today spawned from.
Sakura best girl
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

Ch01ce

Jun 28, 2017
After much trouble I've found the file that isn't working in the HF route, just paste into Heavens Feel Folder over 0kb one.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes