Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Okay i have a question about Sakura, in the original vn not Realta nua, she wasnt rape or anythign and in Realta she did. which is more canon? .So I'm so lost about her background can someone care to explain?
In the original japanese game, sakura was forced to have sex with her step-brother, basically the magic crest worms in her need prana (mana or magic energy) and she can get it from male sperm of a magus, so she does have sex with her step brother and he does act aggressive but it's not as rapey as current version.

when game was officially made for ps2 years after original release this part was changed, same as sex scenes with saber and rin were changed to dragons and dolphins, however due to the fact that the sakura sex thing was a major part in her character arc the changes were more thorough

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
In the original japanese game, sakura was forced to have sex with her step-brother, basically the magic crest worms in her need prana (mana or magic energy) and she can get it from male sperm of a magus, so she does have sex with her step brother and he does act aggressive but it's not as rapey as current version.

when game was officially made for ps2 years after original release this part was changed, same as sex scenes with saber and rin were changed to dragons and dolphins, however due to the fact that the sakura sex thing was a major part in her character arc the changes were more thorough
So umm the canon is sakura was raped? or just sexual harassed?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So this is the one that I should play? While looking for the game I'm finding there are other versions of the game which is making me confused in wondering which is the right version or not.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So this is the one that I should play? While looking for the game I'm finding there are other versions of the game which is making me confused in wondering which is the right version or not.
Yes, this should be the final version. Uncensored, Voice Acted...

Reactions: ponyguy

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
I'm glad to have finallly found this on this site i had been looking for this VN since i first heard about it after i watched the original fate/stay night anime.

ttsopel

Jul 18, 2017
Holy Shit!! Fate/Stay Night is here! But now my mind is conflicted whether to play this or not. I don't want to mar the image of innocent sakura and righteous saber in my mind.:FeelsBadMan: I need more time to think over it. Probably will download it after watching heaven's feel.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy Shit!! Fate/Stay Night is here! But now my mind is conflicted whether to play this or not. I don't want to mar the image of innocent sakura and righteous saber in my mind.:FeelsBadMan: I need more time to think over it. Probably will download it after watching heaven's feel.
Mar the image? Don't have to worry about that. There's, like, maybe 5 or so H-scenes in the game. They're pretty meh. Nothing like the copious amounts of glorious Fate doujin out there that do a way better job of ''marring their images''. XD

ttsopel

Jul 18, 2017
I don't want to be a mile around that doujin shit. They are cancerous and nightmare inducing.
On the other hand, if there's so few hentai scenes in VN, then i'll give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The best VN I have played. It has issues for sure. But overall it's hard to beat.

If you are going to play this, just realize that it does have the same problems most Japanese VNs do, in that it is overwritten. I don't know what it is with the Japanese and VNs, but it's like they won't say something in one paragraph that they could say in seven instead. Even with that ceveat I highly recommend this game. Not for the H, though that varies from hot to meh, but for the story and characters. They are amazing. The world building in the game is also top notch, as are the production values, especially in the RN version, which at this point is the only real way to play.

Have fun y'all.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Probably one of the most famous Visual Novels ever made. Stunning visual side and story makes it a must play for any person. It has a few erotic scenes but in fact it's not erotic game so if you're looking for something like that you're gonna be dissapointed. I recommend it to anyone.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Thanks!
I enjoyed the anime, now I've got to look at the game/VN on which it was based :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks!
I enjoyed the anime, now I've got to look at the game/VN on which it was based :)
Totally worth it. Except for Fate/Zero which is amazing, anime is not even close to being as cool as original VN. Tho it's pretty long cuz you have to play it 3 times

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added new mirrors, just 2 parts now and they're interchangeable (you can download from any host, same files..

Reactions: Jeffy91 and ponyguy
Aug 16, 2017
this was the first VN I ever tried and....disappointingly none have even come close to how good this is
haven't found a decent copy of the fate/hollow atraxia, or whatever its called, that follows on but unlike other VNs, this is at least emersive

trace on :)

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes