Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Played, or more like read this long ago, when I introduced myself to Visual Novel. Basically type-moon often have really good scenarios. VN industry is flooded by nukiges, not like i mind of course but good VN with good stories, like typemoon's, dies irae and such are really refreshing. I would recommand playing the VN before watching the anime, but both are great anyway.

Reactions: ponyguy

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
is there torrent for this download. 4.8 gb need 11-12 hr on uptobox [i tried others but much worse]. I'm afraid the file corrupted or the download can't resume. But, i will try first but if this failed, i guess that's that.:noexpression:

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
I'm really confused by the entire Fate series. There are just so many fate games that i'm confused about what order to play them. Is this the first game?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
It's done. The game run. Wew...and i'm trying it now, hope no error in the middle of game. The game i should play first should be 1.Fate 2.UBW 3.Heaven's Feel. But, you still can play any of them first[no recommend]. Itadakimasu :winkytongue:

Aug 16, 2017
I'm really confused by the entire Fate series. There are just so many fate games that i'm confused about what order to play them. Is this the first game?
I was too
as far as I can make out there is only 2. the first has different names for its many incarnations.the first was remade and added to with animations and voice-over which got it a new name to invigourate and confuse the series. atraxia is the 2nd game which follows this.

the first game has 3 different stories which branch off and I found a walkthrough pulled from the web helped a lot as doing the first unlocks the 2nd branch in redo and 3rd again after 2nd. all 3 stories have separate names just to confuse you even further which is why so many names get handed out :D

both the first and 2nd story have been made into toons and unlimited blade works, the name for the 2nd story, is by far the best and worth the time to read after first playthrough.

cant say about atraxia the second game as I have never found a download for it......none that fully downloaded/actually worked.

if any of this info is wrong then I blame the link between my eyes and my brain as I did a lot of wiki reading :D

the download here part 1 and 2 are the only game/VN to download...its big but then so is the game....go on do it...be naughty....I wont tell :p

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This is the first game, yes. As for what order to play them in, if you really want to play them all, and if you can find a download for all of them or a copy to buy, then just play them in release order. Most of them are either unconnected or are very loosely connected. Usually taking place in alternate realities or in the past or future.

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
Okay I feel like i'm saying something as redundant as this

But I have to clarify. So the game order if 1)Fate 2)UBW 3)Heaven's Feel (For the first fate game which is fate/stay night) followed by the second game fate/hollow atraxia. So what about the other fate games like fate/zero. Shouldn't it come before atraxia since it was released before. And what about all the other Fates aside from stay night, hollow atraxia and zero.

Aug 16, 2017
to answer all this just google fate/stay night n read the wiki page bud (but there are spoilers). far as I can see fate/zero is a spinoff set as a prequel.... but never seen it. I'm a child of the 70's and so had to live with episode 4 of star wars long long before there was episode 1 :D would star wars be what it is today if they had made and released episode 1 first?

no.s1-3 that you listed above are all the 3 routes in this download and quite honestly I cannot imagine starting anywhere else as it not only has the right impact to introduce the fate/stay night world, but also demotes all others to the 'further reading' section. stay night has all you need to know the rest are merely enhancements.

fate/Zero is set in the previous ten years and fate/hollow ataraxia is set 6 months after stay night
there are even more listed on the wiki as more n more spinoffs have occurred just like star wars....these things are inevitable.

Reactions: Van95

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Okay I feel like i'm saying something as redundant as this

But I have to clarify. So the game order if 1)Fate 2)UBW 3)Heaven's Feel (For the first fate game which is fate/stay night) followed by the second game fate/hollow atraxia. So what about the other fate games like fate/zero. Shouldn't it come before atraxia since it was released before. And what about all the other Fates aside from stay night, hollow atraxia and zero.
Yes. You play Fate, UBW, then Heaven's Feel. And after that it's atraxia. There's no Fate/Zero game. Unless they made one in the past month or so and I just missed it. There's a Light Novel and an anime. Also maybe a manga I think. You can watch it if you want. It's a prequel. Though it might spoil some things. So do it after playing Stay Night, I guess. And like I said before, most of the rest of the games have very little to do with the story of these, if anything at all. They're usually just set in alternate realities or timelines. Some of them might be connected with each other though. In which case you'd have to look that up. I usually just play things in release order. It's the best way to do it in my mind.

Reactions: Van95 and Twistty

Van95

Aug 2, 2017

So what do i do next. Should I replay Fate or Jump straight to UBW? (Does fate even have an alternate ending or are the alternate endings UBW and heaven's feel) also what exactly is the tiger stamps?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

So what do i do next. Should I replay Fate or Jump straight to UBW? (Does fate even have an alternate ending or are the alternate endings UBW and heaven's feel) also what exactly is the tiger stamps?
If you got the True End you might as well move on to UBW. Then again, I never finished the game myself, so I don't know if there's any value in trying to get the other endings.

Aug 16, 2017
honestly I found the tiger stamps a bit off putting. its the stories themselves that are the draw and getting the tiger stamps is like an after thought. once you have read all 3 routes then a walky will show you how to get them all but only ones I got were from when I played through with out one. I didn't even know what a VN was back then :D

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes