PrinzPablo

Dec 24, 2021
In my chase to pursue the Fate series, I come to know that it originates from a VN. I would like to request a mirror link to mediafire as I am having troubledownloading from both Mega and UploadHaven.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
didnt the author recoke all hcontent as unoffical? heard it somewhere that he was force to add it for views?
There were H scenes in Tsukihime too, so I guess it wasn't like that. At most, it can be said that the H scenes are not very interestingly written.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is anyone able to remember a track with a stringed instrument that sometimes went a little like the start of the main melody of "the moment a planet is born" in fgo?

might have remembered hearing it in fsn

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I need help I downloaded the full version and doesn't have the ultimate version exe inside

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
At least Fate/Stay Night, either 8 GB (one part) or 4 GB (several parts). Ultimate is a patch merging the 3 routes into only one exe, instead of having one exe for each route, plus you can choose which cinematics you want (from which console).
I see. Thanks for confirming

JessieNugget

Jan 23, 2021
so does this not come with the games themselves? because ive been working at this for an hour and the only thing the installer finds is empty folders so i have no idea...

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes