• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
gross, i can't even choose the path that i want, i have to play through good path but still come to a random forced sex scene again and again in order to survive, and the warden and the police chief is corrupt and don't take human right seriously, i assume this take place in north korean

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
gross, i can't even choose the path that i want, i have to play through good path but still come to a random forced sex scene again and again in order to survive, and the warden and the police chief is corrupt and don't take human right seriously, i assume this take place in north korean
The tags give a clear hint what this game is about, so, no offense, but if you don't like forced scenes, you should probably play something else.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Some news again ;)

First news in 2019 :)
I can only say one thing. Fashion Business EP2 v0.2 already has about 1100 NEW renders and a lot of NEW animations, and that's about 80 percent of the content planned for the update. I hope to finish the animations and renderings in a week. It'll take some time for the content to be rendered, at this time I will be engaged in scripting quests.
Unlike visual novels, the sandbox system is significantly more difficult to produce. These tons of content must be alive :) So, I don't know how much time it'll take. My schedule is to release v0.2 in the middle of the current month.
But there is maybe some delay. Not so big. The main thing that I wanted to inform is that the work goes and goes successfully. V0.2 will be more significant than v0.1. I hope that I will gain more experience and will be able to go out with the planned amount of content on a regular basis day to day :)
Now, I have a problem with inspiration. It's too much ;)
Too many ideas which I wish to release in the every upcoming game update :)
I don't know if this is bad or good. But I know that a lot of content is better than a little :)))
I hope you stay with me and support me. Only your support gives me the opportunity to do this hobby!!!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
too bad the good path is a bit short and it end in ch 1
That's not absolutely right. In Ep1, there are two (secret) happy endings, in Ep2 you also can play Monica in a kind of good way. It will depend on you, if she will regain her power and influence, or if she will fall or even stay somewhere between these two options. While Ep1 was quite linear, because it was meant to be a prologue, Ep2 is more like a sandbox game. Your choices will have much more influence on the development of her story. :)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
That's not absolutely right. In Ep1, there are two (secret) happy endings, in Ep2 you also can play Monica in a kind of good way. It will depend on you, if she will regain her power and influence, or if she will fall or even stay somewhere between these two options. While Ep1 was quite linear, because it was meant to be a prologue, Ep2 is more like a sandbox game. Your choices will have much more influence on the development of her story. :)
yeah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure if they planning on other good ending 3,4,5 etc

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
May I have a copy of the save game from episode 1 with the save game in the basement. Mine was at dick's office after saying yes to merry him. I guess I missed something then
EPISODE 1 Good Ending
2-1-LT1.save : Good ending choose 2nd choice when receiving call from marcus
5-4-LT1.save : Good ending 2 go burst in through the door behind dick secretary talk to dick 3 times and then choose 2nd choice

EPISODE 1 Checkpoint
1-3-LT1.save : Before christine get fucked by fred
2-4-LT1.save : Day 1 in jail
6-1-LT1.save : Near end of chapter 1 Location at the basement

Episode 2 checkpoint (Good path, don't give fred bj, not to reveal boobs in jail, never bitching around, stole some food in gas station)
1-1-LT1.save : In Monica Office after talking to biff and borrow ex secretary money

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
How long before it catches up with the story of the original version? Want to see her on the farm :).
If you mean the rpgm version, the ren'py Ep1 was exactly the same concerning the story, except in the ren'py version, there were much more side-scenes and a lot more renders. Though, Ep1 was the prologue to the story.
In Ep2 now, things are going forward. It is not sure if there will be a farm anyway, and if, the farm will be avoidable. As far as I know, it could appear in Ep3. It would be a bad end and we just started to play with Monica. ;)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes