Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Aside from touching the driver's dick, is there any other sex scene with Monica yet? Or still blue balls
You play still Ep1. don't you? In Ep2 there is more action, even in v0.1. ;) Ep1 is made as a kind of prologue for the real action, which starts in Ep2, so now... :)

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Will second part of Episode 2 be more concentrated on continuation of office story or maybe in second part we get more action of falling path concentrated around Shawarma Kebab street corner? I would like to be more, because in first version there was practically nothing, only selling kebab fliers, any other options were dimmed as possible potential for the future. I hope this future occurs in the next update.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I feel like I missed a lot of content in episode 1 but I can't be assed to go back and play it again just yet, is there a walkthrough somewhere for when I do?

tg

May 1, 2017
Is there any other way to get $5000 except doing photoshoot
No, I don't think there is right now. Maybe in the future versions, it'll be possible to raise money in other ways. But, I'd imagine that might be in whoring and other dirty manners, so probably the photoshoot is a pretty clean way of obtaining that money.

I think the next big-ticket item we'll have to get is the $10,000 to get our fancy dress back. But, that's for anther episode I guess.

Reactions: AKA101

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Will second part of Episode 2 be more concentrated on continuation of office story or maybe in second part we get more action of falling path concentrated around Shawarma Kebab street corner? I would like to be more, because in first version there was practically nothing, only selling kebab fliers, any other options were dimmed as possible potential for the future. I hope this future occurs in the next update.
v0.1 wasn't the "first part" of Ep2 and now is coming the "second" part, version 0.1 is what it is, a version 0.1 ;) Of course, there will be lot more content in future updates, just be patient. This first version already included way more than 1.000 CG's and 2.500 lines of text. So, for a v0.1 it's already very big. :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
General note: This is v0.1, though it includes more than 1.200 CG's, of course, not everything is done in Ep2, not by far. To be sure you didn't miss something, check the CG's in your folder /slides. It's not decrypted.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
Story event stops, doesn't respond to anything ..
In the area before the photo series, where the chick is still there, if you talk to her, she clings to whatever you say about the 2 sentences.

Névtelen744.png

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes