Voodoo1969

Jul 13, 2017
General note: This is v0.1, though it includes more than 1.200 CG's, of course, not everything is done in Ep2, not by far. To be sure you didn't miss something, check the CG's in your folder /slides. It's not decrypted.
There's no "/slides" folder for me. Only .bat files

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
First of all, merry Christmas to you guys. I got some news for you :)

Hello friends!
Work on the continuation of the game is going very well.
As always, during trying to uncover as much plot as possible, the amount of content is growing very much :)
So, the next version 0.2 will be not smaller than 0.1 ;)
The next part will be focused on events inside the house. You'll meet Fred, Betty, Ralph, and Bardie ;)
You'll find out what weakness Betty has, what Bardi was able to overhear from Fred's conversation with Ralph and to which events this led.
Also, you'll meet Monica's friends Stephanie and Rebecca.
Of course, there will be a continuation of events with Dick and Victoria.
Biff and new photoshoots will also be presented in the new version.
The falling path will also continue, and many previously closed dialogues will be available!
And all this diversity will be in version 0.2!!
Tons of awesome renders, top-tier H-scenes, and exciting story awaits you!
Stay up to date!

weeZy96

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, am I missing something ? In episode two I can only clean the house up and give flayers to get a kebab. Do I have to raise her corruption level or what ? The only objective that showed it was to talk to the owner about money and after that it only shows "Escape Punishment". Could you help me, please ?

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
How to start android version? When i tap on installed game it just give me some picture saying android or something, like loading, and then it closes...

Reactions: Axer Hell

sam711

Aug 8, 2017
loved the episode 2 .01 but if there were more detailed hints on what to do next will be more helpfull and i would appericiate if there more lesbian plot prefferably with betty roberts !!also great work adding that corruption bar , and i loved the ongoing plot waiting for more!

weeZy96

Nov 17, 2018
When I try to talk to Linda in episode 2, in the Studio, whatever option I choose I get an error. Does this happen to everyone ?

tg

May 1, 2017
When I try to talk to Linda in episode 2, in the Studio, whatever option I choose I get an error. Does this happen to everyone ?
There's a patch in the OP. I think you need to put those files on top fo the game to avoid some errors. That might fix it.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Guys, am I missing something ? In episode two I can only clean the house up and give flayers to get a kebab. Do I have to raise her corruption level or what ? The only objective that showed it was to talk to the owner about money and after that it only shows "Escape Punishment". Could you help me, please ?
First of all, the "escape punishment" task will follow you through the complete Ep2, so it's not too important right now.
After some days (I guess on wednesday) Fred will talk to you in the yard that you should visit Dick. You have not to go there at once. You can increase your corruption by cleaning and by handing out flyers. When you visit Dick, the story will continue, you need to get 5.000$ until Friday. That is not so easy ;) Participate in a photoshoot at your former office and see where things are going. There you achieve a lot of corruption points, so don't worry. To see all scenes at the end of v0.1, you need 80 corruption. But around 40 I think is enough, before visiting Dick.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori
D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone give me the save file for the sex scene in the washroom in the party?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes