• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Is it worth it to play over and try to be nice? The intro tells us that she is a bitch, her inner monologue is bitchy... does this change the nicer you get? It just seems narratively against the grain, but if that narrative can change, that would make it worthwhile.

tg

May 1, 2017
Is it worth it to play over and try to be nice? The intro tells us that she is a bitch, her inner monologue is bitchy... does this change the nicer you get? It just seems narratively against the grain, but if that narrative can change, that would make it worthwhile.
I think there are definitely different ways you can play her. In the first episode, I played her as a complete bitch and fired everyone. I took that guy's farm away from him, etc. But, I could have only done a bit of that, and still been a bit of a bitch. You don't have to be a bitch all the time. Just when it matters.

As to your question, I think if you're a good girl, you maybe have some secret endings. But, they don't translate into what happens in ep 2. I'm not interested in finding out what differences there are if she acts all sweet and kind. That's not where my interest is. But, I do know the characters will get revenge if you've done them wrong. So, conversely, if you were good to them, then they might just help you in your need? I dunno, but it makes sense it might be that way.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I think there are definitely different ways you can play her. In the first episode, I played her as a complete bitch and fired everyone. I took that guy's farm away from him, etc. But, I could have only done a bit of that, and still been a bit of a bitch. You don't have to be a bitch all the time. Just when it matters.

As to your question, I think if you're a good girl, you maybe have some secret endings. But, they don't translate into what happens in ep 2. I'm not interested in finding out what differences there are if she acts all sweet and kind. That's not where my interest is. But, I do know the characters will get revenge if you've done them wrong. So, conversely, if you were good to them, then they might just help you in your need? I dunno, but it makes sense it might be that way.
Yeah, that's kind of what I was afraid of, that it doesn't matter now but will in the future, which means it won't matter at all since you seem to do a reset after every chapter. I'm kind of assuming that Bitch / Nice is like a Dominance / Submission thing, but since you can't really do anything in the first two chapters, it doesn't seem to matter, which is a bummer.

I agree with you, I'm far more interested in seeing a stuck up "bitch" have a reality check, but was just curious if being nice made for a more pliable Monica.

Thanks for the response!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, that's kind of what I was afraid of, that it doesn't matter now but will in the future, which means it won't matter at all since you seem to do a reset after every chapter. I'm kind of assuming that Bitch / Nice is like a Dominance / Submission thing, but since you can't really do anything in the first two chapters, it doesn't seem to matter, which is a bummer.

I agree with you, I'm far more interested in seeing a stuck up "bitch" have a reality check, but was just curious if being nice made for a more pliable Monica.

Thanks for the response!
That's not absolutely right. While Ep1 was meant to be a prologue, your choices there will have already an influence in Ep2. This is way more sandbox-style and your choices you made in Ep1 will have a (deep) influence now already. Just wait for the next updates, then you will see. ;)

Reactions: deluges

shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
If you mean the rpgm version, the ren'py Ep1 was exactly the same concerning the story, except in the ren'py version, there were much more side-scenes and a lot more renders. Though, Ep1 was the prologue to the story.
In Ep2 now, things are going forward. It is not sure if there will be a farm anyway, and if, the farm will be avoidable. As far as I know, it could appear in Ep3. It would be a bad end and we just started to play with Monica. ;)
can u please give a link on rpgm version?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Is that normal, that if I start episode 2 and answering the questions there are many scenes I didnt even had to chose something about and after the questions it starts like I missed something at the end of pisode 1? Is there something like a deluxe episode 1 edition or something?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Is that normal, that if I start episode 2 and answering the questions there are many scenes I didnt even had to chose something about and after the questions it starts like I missed something at the end of pisode 1? Is there something like a deluxe episode 1 edition or something? My Episode 1 ended with marrying Dick and I have no clue where I am in episode 2 and why I am working as a maid. I dont even know who this "Ralph" is have to talk with as first mission.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Also I dont get any Mission in episode 2 except "Escape Punishment" what I had in Epsiode 1 already and I guess its the game overalll goal. So is there any walkthrough or do I have to guess what to do?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Also I dont get any Mission in episode 2 except "Escape Punishment" what I had in Epsiode 1 already and I guess its the game overalll goal. So is there any walkthrough or do I have to guess what to do?
Hi Itachi, first of all, here a complete walkthrough for Ep1. :)

Obviously, you played Ep1 in the decent path, which leads to a happy end with Dick, but also ends the story as well. There are two happy endings in Ep1, both will end the story. That's why you have no clue what is going on in Ep2 :)
I suggest, read through the walkthrough and if there are still any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
One more, guys... 1407 new renders(!) in v0.2. Wow, amazing!

The rendering phase is completed.
The new version will contain 1407 new fullscreen renders :)
Now I'm starting to make quest scripting and testing.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Itachi, first of all, here a complete walkthrough for Ep1. :)

Obviously, you played Ep1 in the decent path, which leads to a happy end with Dick, but also ends the story as well. There are two happy endings in Ep1, both will end the story. That's why you have no clue what is going on in Ep2 :)
I suggest, read through the walkthrough and if there are still any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you :D

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
The game is one of my favourites. Female MC is beautifully rendered, animation scene was excellent. I am curious how many episodes this game will consist of? I've heard before somewhere that developer has already planned game for 3 episodes. If so, will the farm be one of actually rendered ends, bad ands for the game?

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes