• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thebugn

Jul 30, 2018
Ok, don't worry. We'll solve that. So, where exactly are you stuck now?
Did you click on the chair? The right one should be it. Then Julia comes and brings you food. If you are there, at the beginning.
Alright good news I actually am dumb.

So I had downloaded and installed the HVMOD because I generally download all the extras for a game when I first start it. Turns out a lot of graphics are missing when you do that because it was only made to work for up to v0.3, and I didn't read that bit. It seems everything is working as normal and I can progress now! :)

Oct 17, 2018
This is flawless. I was such a cunt to everyone, because it was fun... haha... the fucking maid on the brink of collapsing... and then after the misunderstanding I had nowhere to go for the night! I fucking wandered around for like 20 minutes hoping for pity, but in the end I had to sleep in the store. The rest is shaping up real good as well. Gonna keep my eye on this one.

Reactions: kookieman12

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
THIS IS A NOTE TO THE DEV why the fuck do you have items all over the place you can click and pops up 10 pages of text for no reason and has no purpose?????????????? knock it off!!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does this game pick up after prison? Because making the player feel helpless and humiliated..raped?

Has me hovering the mouse button for another game..
I think that, if you identify so closely with the characters in a game that you feel raped from playing, this isn't for you.

I am sorry, but is this the Remake?
Yes. It is the completed version of the Ren'py remake.

THIS IS A NOTE TO THE DEV why the fuck do you have items all over the place you can click and pops up 10 pages of text for no reason and has no purpose?????????????? knock it off!!
If you have ten pages of text popping up when you click on anything, you have a virus outside of the game.

If you are so severely irritated by and mean to attack DM's idea to have Monica react when you click on things, maybe you should reconsider playing this game, as he seems (and should be) proud of that touch to add depth of character to the game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for your work. But this time the compressed version is of really bad quality. This was not the case last time. Have you done some changes? I am going to download the full version now.
Can you please be more specific? What was bad quality? Thanks

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
If you have ten pages of text popping up when you click on anything, you have a virus outside of the game.

If you are so severely irritated by and mean to attack DM's idea to have Monica react when you click on things, maybe you should reconsider playing this game, as he seems (and should be) proud of that touch to add depth of character to the game.
"to add depth of character to the game."

was that i joke ?
doesnt matter if you are a decent girl, she always acts like a bitch, but you have given this illusion of making you think that it has big impact on the character

Reactions: Mortem20

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I'm caught up on the game and the thread, and I have to congratulate you, DM, on the increasing skill and knowledge you have shown as this project has advanced. I think that the biggest leap forward I saw in Ep 5 was the music. You've caught some excellent mood with your backgrounds here.

The dichotomy between Monica's thoughts and her words reach a peak in this episode, as it should. I really enjoyed that element of the game. I think Monica's rich inner life is what makes the whole game work. I can't wait to replay the game to see how her interior monologue changes with less bitchiness.

I am still hoping that Dick is the secret author of her misfortunes, working with Marcus (and being a partner in the ranch project). I'd love it even more if Monica's secretary was Dick's mole (and maybe, even, his mistress). I guess we will see. In any case, I am sure I will enjoy the ride.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"to add depth of character to the game."

was that i joke ?
doesnt matter if you are a decent girl, she always acts like a bitch, but you have given this illusion of making you think that it has big impact on the character
Are we moving the goalposts here? Or did you just not read/comprehend my post? Nobody here has said that we have huge control over Monica (other than to get some "good ends" or vary the specific outcomes of specific scenes). I think it utterly unfair to ask a game designer to accommodate a huge range of possible paths representing different "big impact on the character." We can steer what Monica experiences in the story, but not so much the story itself, and that's all i think we can reasonably ask for. In fact, the more paths there are, the slower each one advances in game design, so I think we should be grateful for one main path with variations in specific details (the 'happy ending" opportunities excepted).

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
character
Okay, I'm caught up on the game and the thread, and I have to congratulate you, DM, on the increasing skill and knowledge you have shown as this project has advanced. I think that the biggest leap forward I saw in Ep 5 was the music. You've caught some excellent mood with your backgrounds here.

The dichotomy between Monica's thoughts and her words reach a peak in this episode, as it should. I really enjoyed that element of the game. I think Monica's rich inner life is what makes the whole game work. I can't wait to replay the game to see how her interior monologue changes with less bitchiness.

I am still hoping that Dick is the secret author of her misfortunes, working with Marcus (and being a partner in the ranch project). I'd love it even more if Monica's secretary was Dick's mole (and maybe, even, his mistress). I guess we will see. In any case, I am sure I will enjoy the ride.
this game is shit, here is an example for you bitchiness---------your--choices--------bitchiness

some devs get carry away with useless details that doesnt make any sense to a game like this instead of finding a balance

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
Are we moving the goalposts here? Or did you just not read/comprehend my post? Nobody here has said that we have huge control over Monica (other than to get some "good ends" or vary the specific outcomes of specific scenes). I think it utterly unfair to ask a game designer to accommodate a huge range of possible paths representing different "big impact on the character." We can steer what Monica experiences in the story, but not so much the story itself, and that's all i think we can reasonably ask for. In fact, the more paths there are, the slower each one advances in game design, so I think we should be grateful for one main path with variations in specific details (the 'happy ending" opportunities excepted).

in other words your choices doesnt fucking matter!!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
character

this game is shit, here is an example for you bitchiness---------your--choices--------bitchiness

some devs get carry away with useless details that doesnt make any sense to a game like this instead of finding a balance
You seem absolutely determined to be unhappy about this game, so I will leave you to it.

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
So... No saving before decisions or during dialogues... Crashes...
And the story is... well... shit!
This is one of the worst games I've ever tried ¬¬

Reactions: lordywut

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
Why there is a meter of what kind of person her are if it doesnt metter inside the game ??? Coz i played the game 3 times, one decent, one shy girl and one bitch. But all the 3 times she has the same interaction and dialogue with the other character. So, why make a multiple choices game ? Developer please the game is great and beautiful, the character are nice and well designed. Please make the came consistent and without this type of irregularity.

From an italian guy with a boner.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
output_swTkou.gif
ey if u want to role dat dice then be my guess XD what struck me as weird do is dat if we both have malwarebytes then why did mine flag it but not yours... i have premium subscription and AV version 3.6.1.2711
Have You tried opening the file? The game opens, nothing more. Your files Do not get encrypted.
Or maybe a virus was already in your computer and it infected fashionbussiness.exe. IT happened to me for a virus to infect the exe files on a flash drive when I plugged it into an infected computer

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes