Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
What do you mean? When you go to sleep, you should see the end titles. That was Ep1. Ep2 is already in development.

What are your tasks? I am not absolutely sure where you are stuck?
i was not clear sry it was at the end when she was told to go to bed But which Bed where?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i was not clear sry it was at the end when she was told to go to bed But which Bed where?
Her bed is in the basement, where Julia slept. To get there, you must(!) need to talk to Betty first. She is in the guest room. Try to sleep there. She will come and force you out of the room. After that, go in the basement, go in the laundry room. From there you can go deeper in the basement and finally find Julias room. ;)

Reactions: Ice piece

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for your answer!
I played in "Milfy City" and "Dreams of Desire" only.
I didn't complete the Dreams of Desire, but I didn't see any animations there, and all the game is clicking through. No any interactive.
ICSTOR is one of my favorite developers. He has very high-quality games and animations. When I started my game, I was looked up to his quality, and I don't think I've surpassed him. So this is a fair comparison.
However, he works in a team as far as I know, so I also have where to develop.
I think the foundation you've laid for this game is great compared to ICSTOR and you've made this to play like a game properly in ren'py. Now that you're at that point it is just filling in gaps where previously you didn't have to have content because RPGM would fill those gaps with tedious uninspiring gameplay. The new format kind of requires that now. The problem with RPGM is it pushes you to produce "linear" content. Now that you've moved it over it still feels "linear" because there just isn't more content there and also building it in the manner you have on ren'py does push you to branch more which you haven't really done much yet outside of just variance in ending for episode one. That being said while you built it to play like a game very well it still plays like a visual novel.

I think if you just find ways to fill areas with more scenes/content so they don't feel so empty and experiment with various "game over" states (bad ends) based on decision making with a better save function that would honestly give what I think is the more intended feel without having to branch a ton. I do think though also as the game progresses in episodes that if you aren't doing more branching and making stats more meaningful you are still going to go right back to that linear or VN type feel not a game.

TL;DR I think the foundation you've built is probably one of the best. I think at this point there just needs to be more meat (scenes), decisions, meaningful stats, and variance to make it play like a game.

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
Trying android version and it crashes randomly all the time from the very start. Unplayable. Also runs rather slow on solid phone.

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
I plan to continue the game with EP2 ;)
It'll start from the next morning after the ending of EP1.

I made the poll:

Most players voted for continuing the game ;)
Ohhh Yeah More BITCH POWER BITCHES RULES Thx

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Just finished playing the 2 main paths. Decent Girl and Bitch

Amazing game so far. A lot of content for an episode (despite it having at least 5 updates)
The games mechanics were great. I found the clue/task system to be great so it can be played without a walkthrough in on that. Same as telling whether bitchiness increased or decreased after choices.
I'm curious as to how both paths will continue on Episode 2, as well as when the ranch path will be done!.
Monica is surely a girl with a lot of character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
Can't really send any screens cause it leaves the game but after start of game first crash was when i try to talk to maid.Second when i went in closet for dress and third was when Fred the driver wanted his payback from maid. It just crashes out,not stuck or hanging. My spec,android 5.x, 2.5ghz quad core and 3gb of ram.

RedRebecca

Donor
Nov 27, 2017
Could you send several crash screenshots?
I don't have any Android device and tested the game on the emulator. Also, several testers played the game on Android and reported no problems with it.

Hi DecentMonkey

I have play lot of time your game ( one of my favorite ) and let me say it is really good work, I always enjoyed playing this game.

I have found only one crash on the apk version and this is a screenshoot of it.

Thank's for all
Rebecca

Screenshot_20181027-072752_Fashion Business EP1 720p.jpg

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Since nobody will post a save with the other good ending(not the one where you marry dick) and I can't get it will somebody at least tell me what happens in that ending.

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
Since nobody will post a save with the other good ending(not the one where you marry dick) and I can't get it will somebody at least tell me what happens in that ending.
when you merry dick there is no sex scenes, u only just see they are married and the game end.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes