Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Incest? Where did you get this idea?
Welcome back to our bosom of debauchery, guys!;) Just can't help but ask - how are you doing in the Fashion Business storyline? Still playing? Or have you already gone through all the game content? If the latter, maybe have any thoughts on it?)
Hey guys
What kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?
There is no incest in the game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Welcome back to our bosom of debauchery, guys!;) Just can't help but ask - how are you doing in the Fashion Business storyline? Still playing? Or have you already gone through all the game content? If the latter, maybe have any thoughts on it?)
Hey there, thanks for the welcome :)
To be honest, we haven't made any progress since the beginning of last year. Our job took us overseas for about a year and broke our usual routine. Aside from staying in touch with the forum and playing a few light games, work, work and more work. So the game awaits us, and FB is not the only one so to speak, so, we take our time to return to the abyss of debauchery and also our daily non-routine. I see there was a recent update to the game. Has there been any progress in the conspiracy theories on the farm, so far?

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There's a pair of twins who do each other but they are side characters
All they did was make out with each other in one short scene. That doesn't even qualify as a full-blown twincest. So the moderators removed the incest tag for this game for a reason, because it just doesn't exist in FB.

Reactions: afterlights

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
the incest tag seems more and more popular, or is it just me?
Many new players ask "what kind of incest do we find in the game" even though it is not tagged like that :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nibagat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey there, thanks for the welcome :)
To be honest, we haven't made any progress since the beginning of last year. Our job took us overseas for about a year and broke our usual routine. Aside from staying in touch with the forum and playing a few light games, work, work and more work. So the game awaits us, and FB is not the only one so to speak, so, we take our time to return to the abyss of debauchery and also our daily non-routine. I see there was a recent update to the game. Has there been any progress in the conspiracy theories on the farm, so far?
Well, I wish you good luck and plenty of free time so you can catch up, haha.. ;)

As for the progress of the conspiracy and farm theories, there's nothing yet to disprove them..But speaking of the guys themselves ("Farmers"), in one of the storylines, these guys have already appeared and are active (there have already been a few scenes involving them). In general, the intrigue remains and we still don't know who is the main villain who organised the whole plot against our beloved Monica..And the answer - "it's all the fault of the Farmers and Marсus" is still too vague and doesn't give us answers to all the questions that have accumulated over the years.

I guess DM will save all the tasty stuff for the last updates of the 4th episode and the intrigue will be kept till the last. Meanwhile, the game has had a lot of excellent eventing and Monica has made definite progress in several storylines. So it's not all that bad...The latest news is that instead of the long-announced 8 endings, there will be 13 of them! That's pretty good news, considering the varying desires of the players.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
the incest tag seems more and more popular, or is it just me?
Many new players ask "what kind of incest do we find in the game" even though it is not tagged like that :unsure:
I feel like this tag has been kind of mainstream among western RenPy AVNs for a while now...it's easier to list the games that don't have incest than the hundreds of games that do. I think the beginning of its rise in popularity among AVN started after the release of the much acclaimed "Dating My Daughter" in those years (but I could be wrong here).

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I feel like this tag has been kind of mainstream among western RenPy AVNs for a while now...it's easier to list the games that don't have incest than the hundreds of games that do. I think the beginning of its rise in popularity among AVN started after the release of the much acclaimed "Dating My Daughter" in those years (but I could be wrong here).
Well, I mainly wanted to talk about the growing trend of requests, while the tag is not present in the OP (which most people don't seem to read) and the game itself would no longer make any sense, given the storyline. Hard to tell which game and which Dev lit the fuse, though. DMD is probably one of those, and the Japanese influence with the manga subcategory - Hentai - probably has something to do with it too. It's also very likely that I wasn't really paying attention to it before. Another thing that should also be taken into account is that certain platforms such as the well-known "Patreon" have imposed rules prohibiting a certain number of taboos, leading players to fall back on modders, and therefore increasing requests on sites like F95. Speaking of taboo, And needless to say - at least I think - that the ban is very often an incentive for people to cross the red line. But that's another debate that I don't want to start, at the risk of being asked by layabouts - or lazy ass - for the sources of my information - It doesn't say "Wikipedia" on my forehead, shit - Noneless, I would be happy to, but in private this time. :)

Reactions: Stan5851

briansanders

Nov 11, 2023
1716383849652.png
I am currently playing Episode 3. No idea on how to trigger these 2 events at home. Everytime I go to Betty on Tuesday and Thursday, she doesn't even invite me to gym. What to do?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That said, I wonder if another taboo that hovers above the storyline will appear on the farm. Much more painful than the former imho... :giggle:
As long as the FB is forced to obey Patreon rules, this "painful taboo" will not appear in the game. There are theoretically ways around these restrictions, but I don't think a dev would risk a game that is still at least a year and a half away from completion. Yes, individual devs include these taboos in their games right now (when their game is in development and sold through patreon), but they have to resort to all sorts of tricks to make their game look "clean and innocent" on the outside (patreon). In general, every dev who uses these taboos in their games has their own strategy to fight censorship and restrictions.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
As long as the FB is forced to obey Patreon rules, this "painful taboo" will not appear in the game. There are theoretically ways around these restrictions, but I don't think a dev would risk a game that is still at least a year and a half away from completion. Yes, individual devs include these taboos in their games right now (when their game is in development and sold through patreon), but they have to resort to all sorts of tricks to make their game look "clean and innocent" on the outside (patreon). In general, every dev who uses these taboos in their games has their own strategy to fight censorship and restrictions.
Sad truth of 2024....

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes