• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I adore Monica (she is like an ex-girlfriend of mine,:coldsweat::'(x'D and she is a lawyer, actually x'D) @DecentMonkey. Well, I hope that Monica will use all her corruption arts to destroy the new owner's family in her house. There is only a Queen in this game, and she is Monica. Nice update, awesome renderers: I wish more "killer istinct" in Monica :evilsmile::extremelyhappy:

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business - Episode 1 [v0.5 Completed] [DecentMonkey]- Original Size: 1.78GB

Download (513MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your work. But this time the compressed version is of really bad quality. This was not the case last time. Have you done some changes? I am going to download the full version now.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Nice update. I went with the grumpy girl route. It seems there's a lot to look forward to. I'll have to retry the good girl route to see what's available. Thanks for sharing.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
its the mega link for windows... if ur gonna check it dont export it just view the filepath
But if it was ransomware, it would have encrypted my computer files and demand bitcoin in exchange for decrypting them... which didn't happen. MalwareBytes detects my G:\lib\windows-i686/FashionBussiness.exe as clean, only
Jiangmin reports a false positive as Trojan.Heur.aom and Windows Defender reports no threat.
I opened that lib\windows-i686/FashionBussiness.exe from Windows MEGA and the game started normally, no bitcoins in exchange for decrypting.

JuizMorte

Jan 23, 2018
in the version of android this error occurred

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/german/Rooms/Monica_Office/monica_office_secretary.rpyc", line 336, in script
  File "/data/data/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

thebugn

Jul 30, 2018
I just started this game and I already can't do anything, I'm trying to have breakfast; everything here says right click on things - doing that just brings up the save menu.

I understand the game has been put on a new engine, but is there any other way to force the right-click menu to come up with another button? Nothing in the intro or preferences menu shows that.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
But if it was ransomware, it would have encrypted my computer files and demand bitcoin in exchange for decrypting them... which didn't happen. MalwareBytes detects my G:\lib\windows-i686/FashionBussiness.exe as clean, only
Jiangmin reports a false positive as Trojan.Heur.aom and Windows Defender reports no threat.
I opened that lib\windows-i686/FashionBussiness.exe from Windows MEGA and the game started normally, no bitcoins in exchange for decrypting.
It doesn't happen instantly, sometimes they hide in the system, stay dormant and activate itself after some time later. so better backup all your important files if you executed the executable file.

johanes

May 14, 2017
ey if u want to role dat dice then be my guess xD what struck me as weird do is dat if we both have malwarebytes then why did mine flag it but not yours... i have premium subscription and AV version 3.6.1.2711

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I just started this game and I already can't do anything, I'm trying to have breakfast; everything here says right click on things - doing that just brings up the save menu.

I understand the game has been put on a new engine, but is there any other way to force the right-click menu to come up with another button? Nothing in the intro or preferences menu shows that.
Try it with a normal click on the left side of the mouse ;)

thebugn

Jul 30, 2018
Try it with a normal click on the left side of the mouse ;)
I feel like I've clicked on everything. When I click the dining table it says "I have to order the governess to serve the food" but I can't find her anywhere, even the basement. I'm starting to feel real dumb now, haha.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I feel like I've clicked on everything. When I click the dining table it says "I have to order the governess to serve the food" but I can't find her anywhere, even the basement. I'm starting to feel real dumb now, haha.
Ok, don't worry. We'll solve that. So, where exactly are you stuck now?
Did you click on the chair? The right one should be it. Then Julia comes and brings you food. If you are there, at the beginning.

thebugn

Jul 30, 2018
Ok, don't worry. We'll solve that. So, where exactly are you stuck now?
Did you click on the chair? The right one should be it. Then Julia comes and brings you food. If you are there, at the beginning.
The nearest chair says "I never sit down here.. etc", the one closer to MC on the right with the look icon says "I usually have lunch at this chair", with the touch icon it says the same as the table, "I have to order the governess to serve the food. I'm not going to do it myself!"

Current missions are Have breakfast, then Get dressed and go outside.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes