Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Great move switching to Ren'Py! I know it had to have been a bitch to rewrite the whole script for it, but it's so much more convenient for the users than most VN engines. :)

Reactions: griffor

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
How many endings are there for this game? Also is there a walkthrough? Last time I played it it seemed very linier and the version ended the day I got out of prison.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I'm going to be completely honest I really like this game and it being on ren'py is infinitely better. That being said I felt like this last release versus 0.4 was really shallow as far as an update is concerned for content. I get DecentMonkey doesn't have a lot of support yet and I hope that increases so he has the resources/ability to pump out more content per update for episode 2. I also hope the content maybe has a bit more depth to it as well (also a bit more raunchiness/grunge to it would be nice :FeelsGoodMan:).

I felt like I was really just only completing the new endings though and there wasn't much to do outside of that. It just left me feeling fairly unfulfilled and wanting more. I also feel like there were a lot of missed opportunities to add things in Episode 1 so who knows maybe it will be revisited or updated more.

I really hope the content really churns out with episode 2 and I really hope everyone steps up the support to make that happen because this game is actually very well made. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: yurikan

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I was running halfway between sweet and bitch, and the amount of content that I got was rather extensive. Started with my old save and had a different experience than others I saw posting. I'm going to assume there are at least 3 different endings right now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Game looks nice, but WHY mc has to be female?
Unfortunately have pass on it.
That's like saying that you can't read Helen Keller's The Story of My Life because the main character is female. Learn a little more tolerance - girls don't really have cooties!

All my saves are bugged in one way or another anyone have a save?
Here's one from near the end of v.0.4, medium bitchiness (enemies of all the women except secretary and maid, treat Dick like dick)

Edit: uploaded correct file, not autosave

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I was running halfway between sweet and bitch, and the amount of content that I got was rather extensive. Started with my old save and had a different experience than others I saw posting. I'm going to assume there are at least 3 different endings right now.
I've played all of 0.4 start to finish and I even started new on this release without a save. I played through to 2 endings already on it. I really didn't get that much from this update nor did it feel that extensive to me. I guess that is why I phrased my post more subjective because who knows maybe there is enough here for others from this release.

I think the hostel had a lot of missed opportunities to flesh out more in this update or add more scenes. I felt the new areas introduced you can access there were fairly empty and meaningless. I felt there were a bunch of miss opportunities at the clothing store to add scenes/content and the corner area around it. The gym itself I felt needed an update since 0.4 and there was little done with it so far. The return home was very anticlimactic with very little to do. There could have been a lot of "bad ends" that could have been tied to those areas as well to make it more re-playable (also make the save function more meaningful than just collecting a save to use on another update).

Calling this a completed episode as is feels fairly cut short with so much that seemed to be missing from my take. That is kind of why I'm hoping either DM plans to maybe add more or a lot of that stuff gets a lot more fleshed out in the update for episode 2.

Also the timeline that it took to complete since 0.4 I guess to me there should have been more here, but I'm not going to moan about it because I really think DM needs more support so the timelines can be shortened or he has the ability to add a lot more in an update that takes time (also who knows maybe my expectations were just too high and that isn't his fault).

All-in-all to me the game is great just this update felt disappointing and there was a lot of missed opportunity. I still am looking forward to episode 2 and I really hope it brings a lot of goodness to the table.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: yurikan

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hahahahahaha bitch marry the fat fuck for green card buhahahahahahaha x'D cant wait for ch 2 to see him fuck her hahahahaha great game lol x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Marcus800

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I am unable to play this- when it's time to wake up Monica, the hotspot lights up but clicking does nothing. Anyone else see this behavior?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"I've read all the way through The Fellowship of the Ring and Frodo still hasn't thrown a single ring into a single Crack of Doom. This trilogy sucks!"

Reactions: Melix3

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Can someone please tell me where you can go to sleep after getting out of jail I can't seem to figure it out

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes