TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
I got so use to games being released on f95 minutes to hours after the game is released it is shocking when one goes over a day without release.
I am fine with this because in the end it encourages more people to pledge to his/their Patreon if they like the game and want to support his/their work. This is one of the few games I actually look forward to new updates as I am yet to be disappointed in their quality.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the mods should definitely add some kind of "anti-spam" mechanism. any +# messages gets deleted immediately with a "warning message" to not post that kind of message if not in the request-begging thread.
the game will get released, if not today, tomorrow or the next month. no matter when, you will get to play it and enjoy it then. the begging is quite annoying.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
the mods should definitely add some kind of "anti-spam" mechanism. any +# messages gets deleted immediately with a "warning message" to not post that kind of message if not in the request-begging thread.
the game will get released, if not today, tomorrow or the next month. no matter when, you will get to play it and enjoy it then. the begging is quite annoying.
Yap, that's exactly what it is. The game is released, it's great by the way, really fantastic, and I appreciate the dev a lot. That's why I don't share it. I support him on patreon, I pay for the game and be happy to be a very small part on his road to success. He works alone and still manages it to develop such a great game in really short time. He released the reworked episodes always in some weeks. He works hard, really hard and reacts to feedback; that earns my respect and support.
But still, it is as it always was in the internet, the day will come when the game will be released here. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week. If that's ok for you guys, everything is alright. If not, support him and enjoy the game right now. ;)

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I'm only posting it here because it seems that alot more people read stuff and help on these pages but could someone tell me how to get the two different good endings. I know that some of the other people who have already played it are here but to be considerate of the people who are waiting for a link could you put a spoiler warning first so they don't read it and spoil it for themselves thank you.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm only posting it here because it seems that alot more people read stuff and help on these pages but could someone tell me how to get the two different good endings. I know that some of the other people who have already played it are here but to be considerate of the people who are waiting for a link could you put a spoiler warning first so they don't read it and spoil it for themselves thank you.
To reach the 1st good ending, you ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wedding ending can be achieved, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please keep comments about the game in the OP. This thread is not the place to debate the pros/cons of piracy, or to single out someone about why they are/are not sharing links. Thanks

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes