• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
I would never thought that i would enjoy playing a game where you are a evil socialite. Well...its a incredible game, im glad you are making this.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
where will we stay at night ?? tell with the help of numbers on the map . Pleaseeee ^^

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
What I find a little stupid, you can not choose the clothes and you can not "only" in underwear leave the room completely naked.
I guess the reason simply is, Monica would never leave her room completely naked. ;)

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
the first night in the store second night you have to ask people outside, they tell you then you have to go to the shawarma guy, the prostitute

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
the first night in the store second night you have to ask people outside, they tell you then you have to go to the shawarma guy, the prostitute
in which store will I stay? I tried everything but I could not dialogue with any of them. Shawarma is not talking to the guy. People go to the hotel but no money ..

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Love her monologues, the bitch is so full of herself it's actually fun to play her. The fight with the neighbor is great, she just drags it on and on, begging for attention.

The worst thing is that people like that actually exist.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not here trying to put pressure on @DecentMonkey , I just wanna tell that I enter everyday to this thread waiting for the next update. I really enjoy this game, even with the old engine. My favourite by far

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
At least Patreon finally finished "reviewing" his page.
Yes, finally, DecentMonkey is back at Patreon. These are great news!! To continue with great news: The new update, v0.2, is ready, concerning programming and rendering. At the moment, the translations in english and german will be done. So, as far as I know, you guys can expect the update very soon! :cool:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
just finished the game, awesome work dude, the renders are 10/10 quality and the story is also very good ;)
so just to clear things up, 1 HJ & 1BJ from Fred is all the sex content so far?
and the ending of this version is where she goes back to her old house and goes to sleep, and then the black screen & to be continued?
will there be more updates for this version or are you switching to ren py version only?

tnx and good luck on the future updates, this game rocks :)
can't wait for the ranch part hehe :D

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
A man needs the release
Last bugfixes will be done. Tomorrow the german translation will be ready for implementation. The english version is ready. I guess, if everything goes well, the release should be tomorrow evening?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Okay thank you but will it be soon?
To be honest, no. DecentMonkey reworks the game right now in ren'py. That means, that he does first of all Ep1 again, after that he will continue with Ep2. The story in Ep1 will be the same as in rpgm version, but with a lot more content.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
fantastic game :)
the renders and animations are awesome :)
can't wait for the next update ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
fantastic game :)
the renders and animations are awesome :)
can't wait for the next update ;)
I wrote with the dev some minutes ago. The russian text is ready, as the update is. Also the lines are translated in german. He only waits for the english correction at the moment. So, the game should be ready today, at the latest tomorrow. :) Yey
Hehe, there are really nice scenes in 0.2. More of Monica and especially Christine. But I don't want to spoil something. Play it for yourself and enjoy! :))

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes