Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can not sleep .... when to update? (((
Haha, insomnia, really that bad? :biggrin:
Yeah, we all are waiting for the next update, I am afraid to tell you, that you need to be a little patient. DecentMonkey is working really hard on it and making good progress. We should read news at his patreon page soon.
His plan is to release V0.2 at the end of this month or very beginning of july.
Without to spoil something, but we can expect tons of new awesome renders and maybe even a new scene, if you played the rpg version. ;)

Reactions: Razah

Razah

Jun 8, 2017
Haha, insomnia, really that bad? :biggrin:
Yeah, we all are waiting for the next update, I am afraid to tell you, that you need to be a little patient. DecentMonkey is working really hard on it and making good progress. We should read news at his patreon page soon.
His plan is to release V0.2 at the end of this month or very beginning of july.
Without to spoil something, but we can expect tons of new awesome renders and maybe even a new scene, if you played the rpg version. ;)
I ended the first episode made me cry ... I can not wait!))) oh... It was a joke .... but I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story, not the sex scene even... ::|:

Reactions: yurikan

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I ended the first episode made me cry ... I can not wait!))) oh... It was a joke .... but I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story, not the sex scene even... ::|:
To calm you down, yes, you are not alone who can't wait for next one. The good thing is, the dev doesn't plan to do 9 more updates to finish the redesign of Ep1 in ren'py, there should be less, but with more content then the rpg version.
According to him, he wrote the story up to Ep3, so after the completion of Ep1 in ren'py he will continue with his magic. :tf:

Reactions: Razah

Razah

Jun 8, 2017
In personal conversation, he convinced me of the same. I can sleep peacefully!)))) Thx dude.
We wait.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To the guy who started the thread, any chance you can put the "last date updated" category in the opening post ? just so we can see when the last update for the game was and no download something we already have.

Reactions: papasmurf

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried this. The renders are very nice, but I don't really care for the game. It's difficult for me to play a game when I take an instant dislike to the MC, but that's just a personal preference thing. Not everyone likes the same things. On a technical note, I found the navigation to be a bit cumbersome, it seems things could be a touch more intuitive.
At any rate, good luck with your project.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Do you also have the problem: if you are with Steve and leave the building, but still need to look for the 35 things regarding Tiffany, you will not come back into the building when you go out?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This ia an abandoned game. Don't expect much support. Play the new version. DecentMonkey is doing a fine job of supporting that.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I already have, but the new version is not as far as this one
Fair enough. Just don't expect much support. As far as the "locked out of the building" problem is concerned, you will probably need to go back to an old save.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi!
The development of the new version is not far from completion.

Most likely the release will be at the end of next week.

In the new version of the reworked game, you will see a further story about Monica and other game characters.

Especially if you like Christine, then you will find a lot of exciting things about her :)

Also, there are about 400 new renders will be presented for your pleasure. It's not counting renders from the legacy version.

The new game mechanics will further develop. And in this version, you will see the first results that give the choices.

For example, the behavior of Monica will depend on how Christine will spend time in the evening :)

All options of "time spending" will be animated :)

Different poses and a lot of viewing angles. There will be about 80 animated clips in total.

Stay up to date!

P.S. As you know, Fred is a professional. So he took care to keep Patreon censorship on this picture :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I think that's fair enough. DecentMonkey does awesome renders in a very unique game. At this rate, there should be 4-5 updates to come to complete Ep1. Considering that DecentMonkey works alone, the speed is incredible. Especially for this very high end renderings. I really hope that he keeps it up and continues at the present rate of speed and quality.
Of course, we are all looking forward to Ep2, but it takes time, and, besides, in the ren'py version, there is much more content than it was in rpg version. So, Every update isn't just a remake, it contains some hundreds of new renderings, new choices and new story.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes