Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, no feedback at the moment. I will do my best and send the file to DecentMonkey at latest at 17pm. Then he will release v0.2 in the evening, as soon as the upload is done.
Brief update, I sent the file with texts right some moments ago to the dev. He will implement it and upload the game surely right after that. :)

Reactions: Ashbash and SpikeZg

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It's uploading, DecentMonkey said. So, guys, just a little more patience, it's coming. :tf:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

The release of v0.2 will occur within 2 hours. I'm uploading files to the MEGA.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Jansen

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So, he changed the renpy defaults so that it acts like RPGM? Why the F would you do something like that?
No, he disabled it due to how Renpy saves the game during dialogues which causes major bugs with the game. Unless you haven't played the game, it literally says in the game when you try to save during dialogues.

Also, you can just save before talking to someone or going on an event.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Just had a look through the images of v2 and it doesn't appear to get as far as the originator RPGM version. It looks to finish at the point where you have to try stop in the hotel.

There are new scenes in the Renpy version that aren't in the original though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any save from previous version? I played the RPGM version ...
see my post above, if you've played the RPGM version you are further into the story than the renpy one. But the Renpy one has a few extra scenes that happen along the way

Reactions: Brenda

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just a Info for you guys, the v0.2 ends with day 2. In the next update, Monica should go to the gym and visit Steve.

There are new scenes: a h-scene at the gas station and a lewd scene with Monica and Dick when shopping clothes.
There you need to make the right choices, to see everything. ;)

Reactions: Charlezzz
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes