Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Pretty sure he's working on all the 3D models from the ground up. I believe he has the Head Crabs done otherwise known as the "Butt Crabs". I think he has finished the Main Character model and is currently working on the "Vortigaunt". It'll most likely be another year before there is anything to look at.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Ya'll should join his discord, Likkez is keeping everyone updated on the progress of his game, taking a looong while but at least the various previews and visible progress looks amazing.

whats his discord ?

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
He's close to finishing Fap-Life 2... Most likely coming out by the end of the year, I believe he said October but I wouldn't count on it, seems likely to be closer to December. (Unconfirmed)

A progress recording from his Discord for those who haven't seen it:

Last edited:
Reactions: ag0001 and combo_69

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
He's close to finishing Fap-Life 2... Most likely coming out by the end of the year, I believe he said October but I wouldn't count on it, seems likely to be closer to December.

I've never seen him say that anything at all is going to be released this year on his discord. Where are you getting that information from?

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
I've never seen him say that anything at all is going to be released this year on his discord. Where are you getting that information from?
The many chats of his Discord, sometimes there's many topics going around so chances are I was mistaken about the dates, but the progress is real, just join his discord and see for yourselves.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes