• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

riwecrew

Feb 1, 2021
the files of last fap-life1 build.
It includes:
1. Game build (required recompilation in Unreal editor);
2. Blender animations (additionaly includes anims for futa assasin, bullsquid, combine super soldier, futa Alyx);
3. Remake of Alyx model.
At the current stage, Likkez is working on new models and with a further rethinking of the animation system and gameplay.

JimShorts102

Dec 10, 2021
Here the files of last fap-life1 build.
It includes:
2. Blender animations (additionaly includes anims for futa assasin, bullsquid, combine super soldier, futa Alyx);
3. Remake of Alyx model.
At the current stage, Likkez is working on new models and with a further rethinking of the animation system and gameplay.
Its 76gigs?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
It includes:
3. Remake of Alyx model.
Could you compress the game build file please? Thx

riwecrew

Feb 1, 2021
riwecrew with these files, is it possible to get the animations working in unreal?
Technically yes, need search some guide for import and implementing in scripts.
Could you compress the game build file please? Thx
Sorry, cant do this, need fix for files: Alyx_player, combine_ss_states, SV_States, vortigaunt_states. I tryed to "fix" with my knowledge, but after that vorts and synts dont see Alyx.

Reactions: randomguyspain

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Technically yes, need search some guide for import and implementing in scripts.

Sorry, cant do this, need fix for files: Alyx_player, combine_ss_states, SV_States, vortigaunt_states. I tryed to "fix" with my knowledge, but after that vorts and synts dont see Alyx.
oh ok

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
It includes:
3. Remake of Alyx model.
Is there the new update of the game inside this folder or not? I don't understand, sorry for my stupid question

riwecrew

Feb 1, 2021
Is there the new update of the game inside this folder or not? I don't understand, sorry for my stupid question
Yes, folder "MyProject9 4.20", you can launch it in Play mode of Unreal editor, if you search and replace files from my previous post and rebuild light. It's not compiled game, with .exe file ant etc. It adds only futa Alyx and few anim with robotic arms and assassin (after capturing anim it will stuck in waiting animation).

Reactions: KR4T05191

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Yes, folder "MyProject9 4.20", you can launch it in Play mode of Unreal editor, if you search and replace files from my previous post and rebuild light. It's not compiled game, with .exe file ant etc. It adds only futa Alyx and few anim with robotic arms and assassin (after capturing anim it will stuck in waiting animation).
ok thx buddy

risoto

May 22, 2017
It includes:
3. Remake of Alyx model.
can you upload on another sv? mega dont let me download

riwecrew

Feb 1, 2021
can you upload on another sv? mega dont let me download
same it is too big for me aswell :confused:
1. Create account on Mega;
2. Download, install and launch MEGAsync;
3. Select "MyProject9 4.20" folder from " " and press download;
4. Wait;
5. If it reach limit and stopped (not stopped, tested right now), wait end of cooldown and it will continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicle06

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
1. Create account on Mega;
2. Download, install and launch MEGAsync;
3. Select required folder from "testgame_1" and press download;
4. Wait;
5. If it reach limit and stopped (not stopped, tested right now), wait end of cooldown and it will continue.
which folders are required to download?

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
It includes:
3. Remake of Alyx model.
Okay. Little more than that. For everyone confused think of this as the developer's primary folder for everything related to MAKING the game. Blender files everywhere, a project folder with only LINUX folders under binaries, very interesting. But the file size is massive because it's the raw data for each and every character in the game, all their blend files, too many quite frankly but I can learn from it so no complaints here, and I will try to re-open an Unreal Project from the project folder in this link, I didn't see any .uproject files in there so I doubt it. At the very least as someone asked above, YES. THIS IS THE STUFF YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN THING. Game/Video/App whatever. In fact, Unreal Engine REALLY likes the way this developer has everything set up -- you want textures and diffuse/normal/rough or whatever entirely separate from the mesh (as opposed to a blend file without a separate set of textures, good luck getting that into Unreal). You remake all of your textures as 'materials' in Unreal then apply them where appropriate. Still a little tedious but it, well, actually works. I'll look through the whole set of data later but thank you so much for posting this!

~pajamapanda

VirLupus

May 14, 2021
Okay. Little more than that. For everyone confused think of this as the developer's primary folder for everything related to MAKING the game. Blender files everywhere, a project folder with only LINUX folders under binaries, very interesting. But the file size is massive because it's the raw data for each and every character in the game, all their blend files, too many quite frankly but I can learn from it so no complaints here, and I will try to re-open an Unreal Project from the project folder in this link, I didn't see any .uproject files in there so I doubt it. At the very least as someone asked above, YES. THIS IS THE STUFF YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN THING. Game/Video/App whatever. In fact, Unreal Engine REALLY likes the way this developer has everything set up -- you want textures and diffuse/normal/rough or whatever entirely separate from the mesh (as opposed to a blend file without a separate set of textures, good luck getting that into Unreal). You remake all of your textures as 'materials' in Unreal then apply them where appropriate. Still a little tedious but it, well, actually works. I'll look through the whole set of data later but thank you so much for posting this!

~pajamapanda
OMG THis is much data!

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes