Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

riwecrew

Feb 1, 2021
Okay. Little more than that. For everyone confused think of this as the developer's primary folder for everything related to MAKING the game. Blender files everywhere, a project folder with only LINUX folders under binaries, very interesting. But the file size is massive because it's the raw data for each and every character in the game, all their blend files, too many quite frankly but I can learn from it so no complaints here, and I will try to re-open an Unreal Project from the project folder in this link, I didn't see any .uproject files in there so I doubt it. At the very least as someone asked above, YES. THIS IS THE STUFF YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN THING. Game/Video/App whatever. In fact, Unreal Engine REALLY likes the way this developer has everything set up -- you want textures and diffuse/normal/rough or whatever entirely separate from the mesh (as opposed to a blend file without a separate set of textures, good luck getting that into Unreal). You remake all of your textures as 'materials' in Unreal then apply them where appropriate. Still a little tedious but it, well, actually works. I'll look through the whole set of data later but thank you so much for posting this!

~pajamapanda
.uproject file in folder MyProject9 4.20

deadcr_

Sep 11, 2020
Here the files of last fap-life1 build.
It includes:
1. Game build (required recompilation in Unreal editor);
2. Blender animations (additionaly includes anims for futa assasin, bullsquid, combine super soldier, futa Alyx);
3. Remake of Alyx model.
At the current stage, Likkez is working on new models and with a further rethinking of the animation system and gameplay.
how are you supposed to use the whole thing apart from MyProject9?

goldenprophet

Jul 23, 2021
One of my favorites. I looked at the dev's patreon and it looks like a reboot is in the works. Let's hope it's finished before the year is out.

goldenprophet

Jul 23, 2021
Here the files of last fap-life1 build.
It includes:
1. Game build (required recompilation in Unreal editor);
2. Blender animations (additionaly includes anims for futa assasin, bullsquid, combine super soldier, futa Alyx);
3. Remake of Alyx model.
At the current stage, Likkez is working on new models and with a further rethinking of the animation system and gameplay.
Um, is that download really 76 gigs?

wadeda

Mar 31, 2022
I would love it if you make it available for download and pass a "tutorial" on how to run
(I translated this sentence using google translator)
I have the latest build compiled by myself if anyone is interested. It does have some issues though.

wadeda

Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone tell me if this "game" was abandoned by the creator or this post that was abandoned?

Keeru

Dec 5, 2019
I accept the download link, thank you in advance
Sorry i took so long, i was busy with stuff and i just saw your post.
Here's the download link:
Just unzip with 7zip and run the game.
A couple of things to note:
-Updating the project to a newer engine version broke the cum physics model. Sorry i couldn't get this to work.
-Gallery was removed by the creator.
-Vortigaunts rotate with the player after sex animation. No idea why this happens.
-Some animations can have alignment problems sometimes.

Now onto the new stuff:
-Futa Alyx was added in the customization menu
-Pressing 7 on the keyboard changes alyx into the futa combine assasin.
-Walking into the door on the left triggers the new (although unfinished) sex animation with the combine machine. Please note that it has no cum animation and thus you can't exit the machine.
-Two new guns were added: The smg (Press 3) and the sniper rifle (press 4)

All credit goes to likkezg who actually made all of the assets and code. I just compiled and fixed/broke some things in the process :)

wadeda

Mar 31, 2022
Here's the download link: Google Drive
-Updating the project to a newer engine version broke the cum physics model. Sorry i couldn't get this to work.
-Vortigaunts rotate with the player after sex animation. No idea why this happens.

Now onto the new stuff:
-Walking into the door on the left triggers the new (although unfinished) sex animation with the combine machine. Please note that it has no cum animation and thus you can't exit the machine.

All credit goes to likkezg who actually made all of the assets and code. I just compiled and fixed/broke some things in the process :)
thank you so much

Kaho543

Jan 1, 2020

Now onto the new stuff:

thank you so much

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Dev's still working on it from what it looks like (basically redoing a new demo from scratch) but isn't going to burn the midnight oil all day, everyday to make it happen.

Reactions: VirLupus

VirLupus

May 14, 2021

Now onto the new stuff:

Thank you!

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018

Now onto the new stuff:

Dude you're real mvp here!!!! thank you for doing this community favor for all of us ❤

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes