Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
The many chats of his Discord, sometimes there's many topics going around so chances are I was mistaken about the dates, but the progress is real, just join his discord and see for yourselves.
I'm aware that he's working on it and that he posts vidoes of progress on his discord, but it's misleading to say that he has announced a release on any timeframe when, as far as I'm aware, he hasn't promised a release at all, especially not this year.

Reactions: Keeru

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
I'm aware that he's working on it and that he posts vidoes of progress on his discord, but it's misleading to say that he has announced a release on any timeframe when, as far as I'm aware, he hasn't promised a release at all, especially not this year.
Again, I'm pretty sure he did say it at some point on his Discord, but since I can't find the exact messages nor have the effort to look for them I'll just go ahead and take back what I said.

I'll also edit my previous message just in case.

skoopitywoop

Mar 29, 2022
Well in 2019 it was being worked on but after 2020 it was abandoned for like two and a half years. And now it either pretends to be come back (as likkezg might need some more patreons) or He really want to improve something. not gonna lie it has some good animations but I wouldnt be hopeful if I were you. The guy just literally left the project in the middle for 2 freacking years. How do we even know he wont do it again...
please dont mislead people , likkez already stated he's working on something else literally has nothing to do with him needing more patrons....

Reactions: LDV

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Game from 2019 and have better physics than new games nowaday.
Facepalm new developers - RTFM

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Sadly, that's not as exiting as it could be. The game is very secondary (more tertiary at this rate) to his art streaming, so that might not even have anything to do with the game.

• Sad
Reactions: septacycell

Ace8969

Apr 9, 2023
maybe i am the only one but how i can start the game because i dont really get it i have to install something like unreal engine or something when i open fap life and try to open it is all black screen and after sometime fatal error

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes