4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Tantantan

Jan 29, 2018
Read the description and most of the discussion. This seems like exactly the game I will enjoy. And the creator sounds like a man with a plan which is very promising. Thanx for an interesting project! And all the best!

Overgrown

Mar 4, 2018
Precious gem in a heap of crappy fapgames. Keep it up! (I also love the "back" button, trying the different outcomes of conversations)

Only thing that concerns me is the amount of clicking needed to raise the stats. It gets repetitive pretty soon. I'd welcome a way to cheat a little ^_^

Reactions: Kyle Mercury
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, Sorry for making you wait so long no the game isn't dead. It's just taking me forever to figure out a functioning inventory system. That said, with or without the inventory v0.35 will be released within a week (to Patrons) then will be available to all a few days afterwards.
Thanks for the info, bro. I really like your game, and I hope it gets even better in the next updates. :)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
well not that it matters since the public release for 0.35 is today but is there a reason the mega for 0.31 is/was dead on both the patreon and this forum?

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah the 0.31 link is dead, I could fix it but like you said there isn't really a point.

This is v0.36 since there were a couple error screens in v0.35 I had to fix.
Let me know if it doesn't work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think its an oversight at the beginning of the game when i explicitly state that the princess should stay in the dungeon i go upstairs and check her room she is there anyway as if i let her go.

Mary is funny :) The princess's remark about the blowjob is just aaaaaaww:p Clea is funny too.
And this may be a problem later on. A tad bit too much pun and pranking around. (Kills the boner.)

I'd definitely put "short stack" into the genre section because out of the four girls we have here, three are about the height between the mc's waist and chest. One probably is below 4 feet the other two are under 5.

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I'm on this on my phone and my computer is off and I cbf turning it back on now, I've had my sleeping tablets, Please just tell me yes or no and if so what they are?!?

Sep 4, 2017
I'm on this on my phone and my computer is off and I cbf turning it back on now, I've had my sleeping tablets, Please just tell me yes or no and if so what they are?!?
I did what said and tried to write "dir()" in console. I found some commands that can be used to increase love and corruption but maybe it will not work in future versions and it will be probably useless in future versions because the game developer said that cheats will be included in one of the future versions. Also, even though it works now, I still not sure if it is safe to use, so use it at your own risk and if it breaks your game, please, don´t be mad at me. I warned you. Developer, sorry for digging in your code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osiris Mavora

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Easier way to cheat vairiables is to go to the /game folder and find the options.rpy file open it in text pad and add the below text to the bottom. If the options file isn't there just create a text file copy the text and name it options.rpy.

----
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

-------

Sometimes the -1 needs to be +1. No idea why but its usually -1

This enables developer commands.

Shift+O opens the console window
Shift+D opens the developer window

In the developer window you can then select variable viewer wich will show the name of all the variables and what value they are currently set at. The variables when seen using this method are much easier to see as its one variable per line rather than the block of text you see in the console window when using dir()

I've not really played this yet but I'm presuming these will be of use. the values are what the games start with.

gold = 300

ceciliaCorLevel = 0
sarahCorLevel = 0
maryCorLevel =3
stephCorLevel =0
cleaCorLevel =5

elizabethlove =0
elizabethcorruption=0

ceciliaLoveLevel =0
lianaLoveLevel =0
cleaLoveLevel =5
stephLoveLevel=0
maryLoveLevel =6
sarahLoveLevel =5

elizabethtalklevel=1

cleaProfits=0
sarahProfits=0

sarahTipLevel =0

dayNumber = 2 The opening scenes alluded to a 2 month time limit? might be able to get longer by changing this, but I'd use caution

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I really like the humor of the game, esp. with the 4th Wallbreak moments. My favourite one is: "Our species (Forrest Wood Elves) can only give birth to females. We don't know why, I think it's just because of the plot."

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes