4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mm doughtfullo but its more a wait and see but i'm bet that thare be no news till at least feb if not till march but here's hopeing

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hahaha well I'm learning a lot, thanks for the feedback guys i'll have a talk with my artist.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I appreciate such an in depth analysis of the game Zippity, Most of the issues with the game right now will, like you said, be resolved with time since it's still early for the development. I appreciate everyone who says they'll keep an eye on FT, I'll try my best to make a game you'll have fun with.

Reactions: Zippity

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Great idea for a game, but I don't like weird, forced humour. Why is princess screaming "REEEEE" for example? Is she browsing 4chan in middle ages? Also, why protagonist is OP like in some poor japanese isekai novel, not to mention other weeboo references? It's just annoing.
Too much grinding without purpose (and it comes for someone who love grind in games).
"Loli" characters look like midgets or weird children. Cleo setting seemed very interesting, but why making her dark elf? Appeal of drows lies in them being strong, evil women not tsundere midgets. So IMO it missuse of character.

But I truly wish you good luck with developing your game. Conqueror/rapist genre is seriously lacking in WEGs.

Reactions: anonymous1234

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I put the "REE" in because I thought it was funny. The protagonist is OP because that's how I wanted him to be, it's pretty integral to the story and I can't change that now. If you find the weaboo references annoying, which I put in because I enjoy them and they make me laugh, this game is not for you. As mentioned before the grinding without purpose will be fixed and addressed, not only is this my first time making a game it's the 2nd release build so I just started. Clea started out as a loli drow but ended up as a short dark skinned wood elf with some tits because of legal reasons + I took a poll and people preferred the version she is now.
I appreciate and thank you for your interest in the game,as well as the feedback. Hopefully i've explained myself a bit here. I hope you look forward to the bigger and much better versions.

Reactions: Daveck and Cirro84

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Please what is the changelog for this new version ^^
I played it actually and except the new character and the point system I see nothing more (any sexual content for now ?)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Please what is the changelog for this new version ^^
I played it actually and except the new character and the point system I see nothing more (any sexual content for now ?)
It's still very early into it's development, and although I didn't see any actual sex in this early version, there is some partial nudity... Got to give it time to develop....

Reactions: Goronthil

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Definitly. I like the framework thats inplace, aldo i do miss being able to see a score of how much love/corruption points i have with each girl. But i do like the way it is set up, and the 3 ladies sofar are interersting, i'm looking forward to their development.

Good luck

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, 0.3 is available for my 1 dollar patrons and above. It will be released publicly in one week. Thanks for the interest!

Reactions: cesine19
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes