4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Woah only sundays? man im getting up in there in the old age.. i need more then one day! and you triggering my OCD is not helping! XD
As the Bluebells, Blueberries? Blue something or other once sang ... Young at Heart.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The bluebells - Young at heart? is that the one you trying to tell me about? or you just mixed up your pills again?XD
I'm firmly red pilled (dig at feminists number 9 today).

Yes, that's the song I meant.

Good ole 80's.

Except The Safety Dance, that shits wierd as fuck.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm firmly red pilled (dig at feminists number 9 today).

Yes, that's the song I meant.

Good ole 80's.

Except The Safety Dance, that shits wierd as fuck.
Haha, no way man! that song is the shit!:hushedface: it got some badass vibes in it XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Haha you say that like its a bad thing! maybe if the dude in the fruit stand had some midgets he would not have fucked up his apples as much!x'D
Or his pineapples, or have his banana's overhanging or mixing raw meat and veg.

It takes people like us to point out the real issues in these sex games .... crimes against food.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Or his pineapples, or have his banana's overhanging or mixing raw meat and veg.

It takes people like us to point out the real issues in these sex games .... crimes against food.
Hahaha i been laughing so hard my belly hurtsx'D
The dude clearly has something against apples you even spell Pineapples with Apples in it.. and he fucked up both the apples and the pineapples.. apples is just not his thing.XD
Also you dont mess with food.. that shit is serious business.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Fuck this looked like a game I could get behind then I saw his horse shit in the game discription about story first so at that point I knew this was devoid of content and would only give me blue balls for the next fucking year....

This is why we have dating my daughter.... I don't need to put my time into yet anther blue ball simulator thanks....

Reactions: ponyguy

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
only news i seen is an apology from him posted nov 5th

3 patrons
·
Patrons only

Hey guys this is just for the small amount of patrons I currently have. I was expecting to have the second build out by now however one of my laptop's (I only have a laptop) hard drive became corrupted and I had to send it in for repairs. I have it back now and I just wanted to say i'm sorry, this isn't really an excuse I just want you guys to know I'm still making this game and trying my hardest to work on it regularly, but life gets in the way and it's not like I make enough money off of this currently to make it priority number one. Anyways I'm back on it again and the artist has finished most of the art so there's basically just the programming left. I hope you are looking forward to it. Thanks for your understanding.
Kyle

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
sounds Vaguely Familiar that some other Nameless devs excuses uses lol

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes