3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@jb281472 you might want to fix that "lewd" download link as the file tries to save as a "7 file" instead of a .rar or something else and is thus unusable.
Replaced the link with Doko and added a second link next to it.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Version 0.4.8 is now gone public.

Changelog for version 0.4.9:
  • chattel residence creatable
  • pens will show possible offspring between slaves placed in them
  • four different breeding pen styles [normal, exhibit, private, commune]
  • libido + fertility stats created, affect breeding rate
  • pregnancy period lasts 12 weeks
    • lactation begins at week 4
    • birth at week 8, recovery period starts
    • recovery period ends at week 12
  • more dominant in pen higher chance of pregnancy
  • offspring inherits some traits from parents
    • intelligence [50/50 mom/dad]
    • beauty [50/50 mom/dad]
    • butt [50/50 mom/dad]
    • cock [length/girth] [25/75 mom/dad]
    • balls [25/75 mom/dad]
    • bust [75/25 mom/dad]
    • pussy [75/25 mom/dad]
    • clit [75/25 mom/dad]
    • semen [quality/quantity/taste] [25/75 mom/dad]
    • milk [quality/quantity/taste] [55/45 mom/dad]
    • nectar [quality/quantity/taste] [75/25 mom/dad]
    • haircolor [50/50 mom/dad]
    • fur color [50/50 mom/dad]
    • eyecolor [50/50 mom/dad]
  • recently born slaves goes straight to estate, when estate overpopulated slaves will be sold the following week
  • all income sources doubled

I unfortunately don't have a link for 0.4.9 but I thought I'd post the changelog 'cuz not everyone checks Onerglossi's blog.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Version 0.4.8 is now gone public.

Changelog for version 0.4.9:
  • chattel residence creatable
  • pens will show possible offspring between slaves placed in them
  • four different breeding pen styles [normal, exhibit, private, commune]
  • libido + fertility stats created, affect breeding rate
  • pregnancy period lasts 12 weeks
    • lactation begins at week 4
    • birth at week 8, recovery period starts
    • recovery period ends at week 12
  • more dominant in pen higher chance of pregnancy
  • offspring inherits some traits from parents
    • intelligence [50/50 mom/dad]
    • beauty [50/50 mom/dad]
    • butt [50/50 mom/dad]
    • cock [length/girth] [25/75 mom/dad]
    • balls [25/75 mom/dad]
    • bust [75/25 mom/dad]
    • pussy [75/25 mom/dad]
    • clit [75/25 mom/dad]
    • semen [quality/quantity/taste] [25/75 mom/dad]
    • milk [quality/quantity/taste] [55/45 mom/dad]
    • nectar [quality/quantity/taste] [75/25 mom/dad]
    • haircolor [50/50 mom/dad]
    • fur color [50/50 mom/dad]
    • eyecolor [50/50 mom/dad]
  • recently born slaves goes straight to estate, when estate overpopulated slaves will be sold the following week
  • all income sources doubled

I unfortunately don't have a link for 0.4.9 but I thought I'd post the changelog 'cuz not everyone checks Onerglossi's blog.
i think i speek for everyone when i say thanks for both the new version and the changelog. :)

breeding...that sounds like a major update.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
The downloads are small, being HTML based, and are attached to the Patreon posts, which probably causes the delay to the versions making it here. I will try to get access and upload once my New Account status clears here, longtime lurker.

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
So i make some cheat function on this game. Quite mess, but it works. There's 2 function Money and Energy, they both pretty easy to use.
Note: Forget tell i use winrar 5(winrar version 5.xx,7-zip v15.06 beta or later). I added for winrar version4 for older archive program, if not sure which to download just download Fantasy Slave Trainer 0.4.9.0 Cheat RAR4.rar. It's same as previous.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Awesome. Hopefully we can get a thread update soon to reflect 4.9. This is a solid slave management game that has come quite far from when I last played it several months ago. There is a lot more going on and a lot of potential.

Reactions: kalifianto

treos

Oct 19, 2017
So i make some cheat function on this game. Quite mess, but it works. There's 2 function Money and Energy, they both pretty easy to use.
uh oh...7zip can't open that rar file as an archive. might want to check that out.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Unique Title, Perfect Slave: "This unique title was gained upon this slave reaching maximum obedience, pride and fear. This title increases submission retention after a training session, a boost in submission for the first training session of the week and decreases the amount of will possessed for the first training session of the week."

phew, that's not an easy title to unlock. took a while but my moon rabbit managed to get it though.

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
uh oh...7zip can't open that rar file as an archive. might want to check that out.
Actually if you update your 7zip to last version you should be able open it, but I upload another version for older rar 4. It's should work now.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Actually if you update your 7zip to last version you should be able open it, but I upload another version for older rar 4. It's should work now.
o_O i don't know if i've ever updated my copy of 7zip. i'll go ahead and do that some time today.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Note: Forget tell i use winrar 5(winrar version 5.xx,7-zip v15.06 beta or later). I added for winrar version4 for older archive program, if not sure which to download just download Fantasy Slave Trainer 0.4.9.0 Cheat RAR4.rar. It's same as previous.
well, i updated 7-zip and i'm trying out your cheat version of the game... you say the cheats are easy to use but...not how to use them.

i now have maoney/cheat money and energy/cheat energy under player stats but can't do anything with them. it's just a second set of numbers/bar.

oh, wait, no i see now. you click on them to use them. i overlooked that entirely. ok, i have it working now.

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks man, I can easily cheat in desktop using the dev console but your cheat ver is perfect for mobile
(yes, android browser can play this game with no bug, I've checked)

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
All I can say is breeding seems random. I've had children spawn with attribute levels that neither parent have.

Tfw two beautiful parents output a hideous child.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
All I can say is breeding seems random. I've had children spawn with attribute levels that neither parent have.

Tfw two beautiful parents output a hideous child.
lol "fate can be cruel" is all i can say to that.

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
I looked through the code, and apparently the calculations aren't actually as stated. The trait values are combined as per the patch notes, then the value is entered into a weighted randomizer. The higher the final calculated value of the parents' traits, the higher the chance to get a good result, but bad results are still likely, and vice versa...

Like how I just bred a stunningly good looking child from two hideous parents as a test, which at the lowest weighting parameter for beauty is .025, or 2.5%.

Even if both parents have the best values for their trait for beauty, their child having that same highest beauty is 25%, repeating for each variable for 25% (cock, bust, beauty) or 50% for all other traits (when both parents have highest value)... Soo, my plan to create a single slave with maxed out stats is basically a pipe dream, orz...

That is, unless I tweak the values myself... *shifty eyes*

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes