3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Auron801

May 22, 2017
i picked a female and i identify as female, and none of those comes up in the intercourse action
I just started a new game, and it worked fine for me. Make sure to click on the Toys/Sex/Fetish Play tabs. Otherwise, I don't know what's wrong.

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Uh, does anyone know how to get a [Respectful] female slave title?
Shame there's no in-game wiki in this game unlike FreeCities.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Uh, does anyone know how to get a [Respectful] female slave title?
Shame there's no in-game wiki in this game unlike FreeCities.
I copied and pasted because I am lazy so I hope it makes sense to you. I also added info for loyal and confident, just in case.
[Uncommon] Respectful Slave
This uncommon title was gained upon this slave reaching maximum pride. This title decreases the amount of will possessed for the first training session of the week.

[Uncommon] Loyal Slave
This uncommon title was gained upon this slave reaching maximum obedience. This title grants a boost in submission for the first training session of the week.

[Uncommon] Confident Slave
This uncommon title was gained upon this slave reaching maximum fear. This title increases submission retention after a training session.

Unlocking all of these three titles grant you a [Unique] title which combines all of the three effects above.

Reactions: kalifianto

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
high calorie+heavy workout if you are not sure but if you are sure about how much calorie it takes to increase or decrease the weight then just normal calorie + heavy workout

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
New hypnotism options and UI update for version 0.4.8. I can't wait to play, I just hope the UI looks good.

Anyone feeling nice and wants to upload the newest version?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The "SugarCube.State.variables.PC.money = 999999999999" doesn't work when I put it in
Try a smaller number? I just used that as an example for how it would look, not tested if the number would be accepted as valid. The variable is valid, though.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Try a smaller number? I just used that as an example for how it would look, not tested if the number would be accepted as valid. The variable is valid, though.
It works for me, I tried it in IE and Chrome.

The "SugarCube.State.variables.PC.money = 999999999999" doesn't work when I put it in
Did you use quotation marks when you put it in? if so, then make sure you do not use them the next time you try.

Reactions: Amariithynar

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Can't make money by training and reselling slaves 0/10.

And on more serious note:
sexual fortitude ,responsiveness during sexual intercourse, sexual stamina, sexual control.

Anyone knows what these do and how to change them?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
haven't played the new build yet but i think you can't change any of the slaves sexual stats just yet

best way to make money isn't reselling but create a brothel and the best brothel settings i've experienced is Beauty fetish + theater setting

be warned though that there's a bug that sort of wrecks the brothel popularity once you've exceeded the popularity cap of the brothel

treos

Oct 19, 2017
@jb281472 you might want to fix that "lewd" download link as the file tries to save as a "7 file" instead of a .rar or something else and is thus unusable.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
use a 7-zip it still works
no, what i meant is the "lewd" download link literally saves the file as "7 file", not a 7-zip file. here, see for yourself:
the attached file is a rar file but not the one you get from the "lewd" download link.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes