3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
even when you buy them out it takes atleast 2-3 weeks until they update

and im looking for slaves that match my brothels ideals(extremely beautiful) and my ranchs requirements (have good milk and nectar quality and quantity)
the ranch one is hard to fulfill

also the last slave shop(the one that sells elves) glitches alot which is sad as it's one of the best place to get the rarest species
You can use elixirs to modify their quality, you know. Also, why be so focussed on getting BOTH qualities, instead of one or the other set of qualities?

Never experienced a glitch with the last shop, either.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
elixirs aren't permanent and only raise the quality and quantity by 1 which sometimes means it's not worth actually keeping a slave with orange quantity/texture/taste using elixirs which also means i need at least yellow level on quantity/texture/taste so that it would rise to green with the elixir so that i can actually make money despite slave expenses like medicines(so that they can work without resting) and the elixir itself

thanks to this micromanaging my brothel slaves earn roughly 3-5k+ per week ea whilst my Ranch slaves earn 5k-7k+ per week ea.

also one of the iffs i have is that micromanaging is too much of a pain i hope in the future we can have an auto assist function, perhaps have a devoted/loyal slave manage the other slaves like getting them medicine when they need to, auto adjust weight management or even help train other slaves

another nitpick why is optimistic higher than cheerful?? and how can i maintain my slaves with a ecstatic, as far as i can tell i can maintain horny status but it keeps my slaves in a optimistic status which kinda ruins my immersion as sometimes i want to be a benevolent master(thus i want them to be happy)..........sometimes

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
elixirs aren't permanent and only raise the quality and quantity by 1 which sometimes means it's not worth actually keeping a slave with orange quantity/texture/taste using elixirs which also means i need at least yellow level on quantity/texture/taste so that it would rise to green with the elixir so that i can actually make money despite slave expenses like medicines(so that they can work without resting) and the elixir itself

thanks to this micromanaging my brothel slaves earn roughly 3-5k+ per week ea whilst my Ranch slaves earn 5k-7k+ per week ea.

also one of the iffs i have is that micromanaging is too much of a pain i hope in the future we can have an auto assist function, perhaps have a devoted/loyal slave manage the other slaves like getting them medicine when they need to, auto adjust weight management or even help train other slaves

another nitpick why is optimistic higher than cheerful?? and how can i maintain my slaves with a ecstatic, as far as i can tell i can maintain horny status but it keeps my slaves in a optimistic status which kinda ruins my immersion as sometimes i want to be a benevolent master(thus i want them to be happy)..........sometimes
Currently available elixirs aren't permanent, sure, but you can keep them on a regimen of them permanently. Even then, medicines aren't worth it. Give them some rest for a week instead before they auto-collapse, because it gives tons of health and energy returned and you'll earn way more money that way. Furthermore, you don't need them to be green to make more money than they cost to maintain, and the elixir only costs every 3 weeks or so, and it's not that expensive, either. Big tits with terrible everything that you've made to permanently lactate will earn you 1K a week without elixirs, easy, so in 13 weeks you've earned the cost of the lactation elixir back and the costs of the slave's diet and maintenance, too; everything after that is maintenance and profit. Dropping a quality elixir on top of that is gonna make it even better. There's obviously gonna be more content added later for more of that stuff, including permanent increases that are obviously gonna be expensive.

Definitely need a slave manager assistant that you can hire to set up thresholds for changing their rules. Would be really nice to not have to check their weight every week when dropping them down from overweight. I'd rather it not train other slaves, though? Though it could help with the attitude adjustments, getting them more used to life as a slave.

Optimistic is still plenty high enough. Ecstatic is when they're at their most happiest, and only affects their training. If you can't get higher consistantly, maybe you haven't upgraded your training room enough? If you mean generally, optimistic is a really high mood to have as a constant, so it's perfectly fine to have it there. I mean, they aren't gonna be ecstatic if you keep them working while drugging them to the gills, never paying them personal attention, after all. :p

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
So I'm curious, I could have missed it in previous messages, but is there a tag I can use to look at more games like this. I've read y'all mentioning Free Cities, but like is there a tag for more games of like this and Free Cities style?

Reactions: Xanly86 and Teize

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm curious, I could have missed it in previous messages, but is there a tag I can use to look at more games like this. I've read y'all mentioning Free Cities, but like is there a tag for more games of like this and Free Cities style?
try searching management and prostitution

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i wish there were potions to increase ass and beauty, having a single orange stat on a slave can be an eye sore sometimes

also isn't the strumpetry training suppose to raise a slaves sexual stamina, fortitude and control as there is a training for said things

Reactions: Teize

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
also isn't the strumpetry training suppose to raise a slaves sexual stamina, fortitude and control as there is a training for said things
it's seems that currently slaves sexual stats are static and determined purely by their race with zero effect from player actions.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
it's seems that currently slaves sexual stats are static and determined purely by their race with zero effect from player actions.
Yup, pretty sure that this is going to be changed as the game gets closer to completion, but that they're just static for now due to work in progress.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
anyone knows how to use the sex toys(whip,rope,blindfold and dildo)?? i have like alot of the in my inventory and there's nothing to do with them

Auron801

May 22, 2017
anyone knows how to use the sex toys(whip,rope,blindfold and dildo)?? i have like alot of the in my inventory and there's nothing to do with them
In the Intercourse interface, you can switch to Foreplay/Toys/Sex/Fetish Play. The dildos are on the toys tab, and the blindfolds/whips are on the fetish play tab.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i picked a female and i identify as female, and none of those comes up in the intercourse action

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes