3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bard

May 1, 2017
The third training option is for sluts. It has slut listed in the description. The fourth option counters the third option. The second option allows training of submissive and dominates. Switch is used for a slave trained in both skills.

Can't help you with fear, but I would think it would effect mood. Mood does effect the amount of training earned.
thanx ... yes right now i just finished female to slut ... but i sometimes have options in guild quest for turning - male to "slut" - and i can only turn him in sissy /feminizing him/ or its done by 4th option "Masculinity Training"?

btw. any1 know?: is Ultra-rare Race Rarity the highest one?
and how to change and if its possible to permanently change things like ass /from average to higher ... like "round" for example/, inteligence, quality of semen, etc.?

Last edited:

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
I don't know how to make a male slut either but doing Masculinity Training will give him the Masculine title and if you have him be submissive and masculine, he will get the Masculine Bottom title.

Yeah, Ultra-rare is the highest rarity atm.
Humans | Common
Goblin | Common
Canus | Common
Neko | Common

Dwarves | Uncommon
Gnomes | Uncommon
Mongrel | Uncommon
Pantheran | Uncommon
Minotaur | Uncommon
Holstaur | Uncommon
Orc | Rare
Giants | Rare
Moon Rabbits | Rare
Forest Elves | Rare
High Elves | Ultra-rare

I don't believe you can permanently change those things yet, since semen quality and sensitivity etc are fairly new editions. It should be available soon, I hope. :)

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Fear being reduced is a good thing, in my opinion. Don't be afraid to break their will utterly first so they obey even when disobedient, before you start building them back up, though. I've successfully taken a defiant slave to subservient without issue, myself- you just need to spend all your time with them and getting them willing to obey, mood-wise. Some might say it's more trouble than it's worth than breaking them and rebuilding them in the image you desire them to be, as there's no negative for doing so, but if you're roleplaying a benevolent (though strict) master, that's your choice. Personally I prefer to focus training on them one at a time anyways, because then you don't have to spend time breaking their will for the remainder of the week, unlike if you just dabble with a few. Big tip on that is to discipline or reward them a couple times as you see fit, then hit them with a sexual stimulus to get them to oversexed on the 3rd action; you get two more actions, which you can spend doing whatever, and their oversexed status will push them towards a better mood and much better compliance with your orders, rather than suffering the penalties of being oversexed for too long. The next time it's active you'll have them at horny, which will continually increase their mood and make it so that your training is much more effective; you'll quickly get them to ecstatic (200% rate) and so long as you keep them in a good sexual mood they'll obey much more easily, even without taking into account submission and will levels.

As for male sluts, I think you have to use the Alteration Potion line of elixirs to convert them from males to females physically, while they retain their male gender identity, and then train them in strumpetry, which unlocks when the potions are done their thing. I don't know if that actually qualifies or not, though. It could just be a code bug where it takes a title and a slave type and requests it, even if they aren't mutually compatible, but it'd be worth it to make a save just to test if that qualifies.

Reactions: kalifianto

Bard

May 1, 2017
As for male sluts, I think you have to use the Alteration Potion line of elixirs to convert them from males to females physically, while they retain their male gender identity, and then train them in strumpetry, which unlocks when the potions are done their thing. I don't know if that actually qualifies or not, though. It could just be a code bug where it takes a title and a slave type and requests it, even if they aren't mutually compatible, but it'd be worth it to make a save just to test if that qualifies.
i think male-slut is bug in the game ... this game is still in development so hope it will be patched later. I must start new game - i used for my second test run debug file /just to see every upgreade fast/ for money and after i upgreade brothel to max and i send a slave there - first week no income, second week and later it screwed my money - it shows me like i dont have any - just weird symbol in balance. Probably because of cheat/debug or some options i choose when i was upgreading brothel is bugged or fully upgreading brothel is bugged - dont know.
btw. guys is it even worth doing guild jobs when i reached D-rank /for access to guild shop/? Because i was in C-rank and i can only do E-rank jobs, no new items in the shop etc. Dont know if ranking system is still not implemented.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
No clue- I haven't bothered with the guild at all, so I can't say anything on that note. Could just be that he hasn't programmed anything at all on that front yet.

Random

Mar 10, 2017
This is just a guess, I haven't tested it yet, but I would think the way to make a male slut would be to get a female, train her in strumpetry until you get the slut title, give her a sex change elixir, and train her in masculinity until the sex change is complete. Should end up with a male who is a slut.. Only reason I suspect this will work is because if you train a male as a sissy and then transition him to full female he retains the 'sissy' title even though he is now a she in every noticeable way.

Reactions: pcg50

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
This is just a guess, I haven't tested it yet, but I would think the way to make a male slut would be to get a female, train her in strumpetry until you get the slut title, give her a sex change elixir, and train her in masculinity until the sex change is complete. Should end up with a male who is a slut.. Only reason I suspect this will work is because if you train a male as a sissy and then transition him to full female he retains the 'sissy' title even though he is now a she in every noticeable way.
Either your way or mine would work, really. You just need to select the right title- you can have multiple titles at the same time just fine. Sissification renders a he into a she gender-identity-wise, though, so that wouldn't work for retaining a male as a slut.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Either your way or mine would work, really. You just need to select the right title- you can have multiple titles at the same time just fine. Sissification renders a he into a she gender-identity-wise, though, so that wouldn't work for retaining a male as a slut.
The multiple titles will probably be needed as the guild ranks go higher. Also, I haven't tried the femininity training of males slaves yet. I've been progressing from top to bottom. Which brings me to my only recommended, make the other 3 training types similar to the sex one. I mean, going from very poor to perfect. I've wasted a whole training session with no progress in D/S training.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The multiple titles will probably be needed as the guild ranks go higher. Also, I haven't tried the femininity training of males slaves yet. I've been progressing from top to bottom. Which brings me to my only recommended, make the other 3 training types similar to the sex one. I mean, going from very poor to perfect. I've wasted a whole training session with no progress in D/S training.
One, having multiple titles doesn't matter at all, because you can only set one title. This may change in a later iteration, so that each catagory has its own title, but as it stands now, it doesn't matter at all. Two, the other training types ARE similar to the sexual training, where perfect training is what unlocks the title. The only difference is that each catagory is trained as a whole, rather than individual traits, because each catagory is effectively only a single trait from the sexual training menu, with subconcepts that can't really be taught individually as separate concepts from the core concept. If you're doing nothing but the lightest training all the time, I wouldn't really be surprised that you haven't gotten much training done with it. It takes a long time to train, several weeks back to back, even when they're ecstatic and horny using the most advanced training at the highest level, non-stop.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Someone know how to unlock more hypnotism options ?

I checked the source code and realized you can induce a few option like masochism and bimboism, yet every slave I have can only be trained in bimboism.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Someone know how to unlock more hypnotism options ?

I checked the source code and realized you can induce a few option like masochism and bimboism, yet every slave I have can only be trained in bimboism.
I'm guessing it's tied to the quality of incense, and that's why you can't do more than just bimboism at the moment.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
I'm guessing it's tied to the quality of incense, and that's why you can't do more than just bimboism at the moment.
The weird thing is that there is already implemented titles linked to these other options. I already tried using greater incense from guild shop and lesser incense from town shop, didn`t change anything.

Guess I`ll wait for the next version u.u.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
The weird thing is that there is already implemented titles linked to these other options. I already tried using greater incense from guild shop and lesser incense from town shop, didn`t change anything.

Guess I`ll wait for the next version u.u.
I wouldn't expect too much regarding incense or guild items for the next version, according to a comment that Onerglossi made, he said he is making a active sex system that is taking a longer amount of time then he thought. I imagine that the next version will be mostly focused on that and then maybe the version after that for guild stuff?

Reactions: Amariithynar

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is bimboism the only thing you can induce?? is there a new town beyond the slums?

great game by the way

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
is bimboism the only thing you can induce?? is there a new town beyond the slums?

great game by the way
There's supposed to be. I assume you're meant to earn enough to get in (since it notes that in the intro), but no idea if it's even in the game as of yet.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmm is there a way so that you can cheat to reset the slave shops, ive spent 100s of weeks just trying to get the right slave and it gets annoying

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
hmm is there a way so that you can cheat to reset the slave shops, ive spent 100s of weeks just trying to get the right slave and it gets annoying
Can't you buy out the stock then sell it and end the week to get them to update their stock? What are you looking for, exactly, for "the right slave"?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
even when you buy them out it takes atleast 2-3 weeks until they update

and im looking for slaves that match my brothels ideals(extremely beautiful) and my ranchs requirements (have good milk and nectar quality and quantity)
the ranch one is hard to fulfill

also the last slave shop(the one that sells elves) glitches alot which is sad as it's one of the best place to get the rarest species

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes