sportlich76

Mar 25, 2024
Ich finde es gut, so wie es ist, dass nicht alles gezeigt wird, aber man kann sich vieles vorstellen, wie zum Beispiel das Offensichtliche, dass Franzi etwas Sexuelles mit Tyras hat.

Reactions: MCK-Games

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
This is probably one if not the most pleasant surprise. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Ich finde es gut, so wie es ist, dass nicht alles gezeigt wird, aber man kann sich vieles vorstellen, wie zum Beispiel das Offensichtliche, dass Franzi etwas Sexuelles mit Tyras hat.
Please use English sportlich76

I think it's good the way it is that not everything is shown, but you can imagine a lot like the obvious thing is that Franzi has something sexual with Tyras.

;)

Apr 7, 2019
Great game so far, I really like where it's currently going.
This game could really use a Gallery or some sort of checklist to keep track of all the scenes one had with the different characters, there are already a lot of them after all. It would also be cool if it had hints on when in the story the scene was missed. That way we have an easier time replaying the game and going for specific unseen scenes.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I was gonna say your game doesn't look safe for patreon, and when I clicked the link and it's already "under review"
You might wanna check SS out for that matter

Jayehung

Feb 17, 2024
Whats the password to the security system? I seen it entered once but didnt realize Id have to type it in again.

Apr 9, 2019
I’ll fix this with an update version of chapter 06.
Is there anyway you can create a linux version as well. I don't really see why it doesn't exist since when you build with renpy it defaults to PC: Windows and Linux as your selected build.

I tried to work around this by first inserting the missing linux files and when that didn't work just rebuilding it using renpy, but for some reason the screens just don't work. I can launch the game, but none of the buttons on the home screen do anything.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 435 MB

Updates are faster on .

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hello!
I just found out about this threat. I see there have been a lot of controversial about this and that.

I've chosen that I don't want to follow a specific path or given category. It's one of the reasons why I decided to program my own game, because often games are just focused on building a harem or swing or whatever. I wanted a game with different paths.

You guessed right, I'm a German native speaker, therefore I apologize for the weird English. I've B2 vantage level but that doesn't seem to be good enough. A native speaker looking over it right now. I'm really happy that he helps me out and I'll focus on revising chapters 05 and 06 before I go into a new chapter.
Thanks for Randomthts his work!! We'll revise the game.
If someone else wants to help... I really apricate it.

I had to shift to and will look into SubscribeStar.com.
I would really apricate if you support my work!

You're right, the models don't look that good. I haven't been as skilled in daz3d and when I started three years ago. I did my best to design characters at that time.

Note that it's still a hobby.

I'll revise the following and update the game up to chapters 06 before I release the game:
- Texts will be white and only the names will have colour
- Add some warnings before scene occurs (NTR, spying etc. but I'm not sure if I should do it for a "normal" wife on husband scene)

Bugs
1. Phone staying on the screen, it won’t let me close it out from chapter 4 before the bar scene.
- I'll have a look into it.

2. There is a bug that the face of another person is on the side. Can you fix that?
- I haven't been able to pinpoint the bug. I'll try to fix it but I can't promise. Apricate if someone knows a fix.

Q/A

Q: Will there be a android version of the game?
A: Nope! To much development effort.

Q: Will there be an option to impregnate/impregnation incest?
A: Maybe, but this might have consequences for the player, since this is not the typical harem game!

Q: The password for the PC to see what the dog is doing?
A: It's in the text.. it's the dogs name

Q: Will there be more dog scenes?
A: I'm not sure yet. We've discussed that and I tend to leave it out.

Q: The girls are jumping on the MC. That's to easy.
A: Right. I might address that in further chapters

Q: Will there be NTR?
A: I've planned on some cuckold scenes. But there are to many different fetishes out there. I can't promise to address them all.

Q: The game is very complex and there an to many options. You might miss some content. Why is that?
A: Yes, isn't that the thrill of playing a game? To see what happens if I go this or that path. In future chapters I might reduce complexity. Honestly, it's getting hard to follow each path myself.

Q: Are the scenes where a LI has sex with another man avoidable (and not only skippable)?
A: No. If you're looking for a harem game, you won't be happy with this game. I tried emphasise that my side characters have their own life and also own LI.

Q: Wird es eine Version auf Deutsch geben?
A: Hatte ich nicht geplant. Die meisten Leute spielen auf Englisch. Es sei denn, jemand hilft mir bei der Rückübersetzung

I hope I answered all your questions so far. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards MCK
Your game is great! For me, it's the island of hope in the endless sea of "big dick MC is the only living male, so he's fucking everything". Mine is not the popular opinion, but don't worry, there are people out there who enjoy and love your game.
Keep on making it as long as it brings you joy!

Reactions: RandyTyr

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there anyway you can create a linux version as well. I don't really see why it doesn't exist since when you build with renpy it defaults to PC: Windows and Linux as your selected build.

I tried to work around this by first inserting the missing linux files and when that didn't work just rebuilding it using renpy, but for some reason the screens just don't work. I can launch the game, but none of the buttons on the home screen do anything.
Download RenPy SDK.

Apr 9, 2019
Download RenPy SDK.
I already have it and it was the second thing I tried. I placed the game inside the Ren'Py SDK folder (used both the 7 and 8 versions) and ran it from there, but none of the, for a lack of a better term, buttons worked in the main menu. I also tried to just rebuild using the SDK, but that didn't work either. Don't know why it's behaving like this, but presumably it's something that the developer has done and I don't really have the time to try to "fix" it.

Apr 9, 2019
Usually you don't put a game into the SDK folder. It's enough if game and SDK share the same directory.
Well, I've done it that way with several renpy games and never had an issue before. I kinda figured that was what you were supposed to do since the SDK folder houses two sample games anyway.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, I've done it that way with several renpy games and never had an issue before. I kinda figured that was what you were supposed to do since the SDK folder houses two sample games anyway.
Well, I had no issue playing the game through RenPy SDK that way on my Linux system.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes