Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good game. (y)
MCK-Games could you fix the side image that pops up continuously?
How come no one talked about Prince Albert? :sneaky:

If you'd like help with proofreading hit me up. No charge.:)

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Could you be so kind as to clarify certain things for me, who is the Mc who seems to be the father or the son? swinging is optional? if it is a vacation because in one of the images I see what appears to be a school, finally, is it worth playing?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This game is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next.
I especially like the daughters they are really beautiful.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
So tenis dude with mc daughter is only avoidable if you dot wach her have sex or not going to tenis court to mett the girls at all ?

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So tenis dude with mc daughter is only avoidable if you dot wach her have sex or not going to tenis court to mett the girls at all ?
It's not avoidable. The scene is skippable, you can watch it or not.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hello!
I just found out about this threat. I see there have been a lot of controversial about this and that.

I've chosen that I don't want to follow a specific path or given category. It's one of the reasons why I decided to program my own game, because often games are just focused on building a harem or swing or whatever. I wanted a game with different paths.

You guessed right, I'm a German native speaker, therefore I apologize for the weird English. I've B2 vantage level but that doesn't seem to be good enough. A native speaker looking over it right now. I'm really happy that he helps me out and I'll focus on revising chapters 05 and 06 before I go into a new chapter.
Thanks for Randomthts his work!! We'll revise the game.
If someone else wants to help... I really apricate it.

I had to shift to and will look into SubscribeStar.com.
I would really apricate if you support my work!

You're right, the models don't look that good. I haven't been as skilled in daz3d and when I started three years ago. I did my best to design characters at that time.

Note that it's still a hobby.

I'll revise the following and update the game up to chapters 06 before I release the game:
- Texts will be white and only the names will have colour
- Add some warnings before scene occurs (NTR, spying etc. but I'm not sure if I should do it for a "normal" wife on husband scene)

Bugs
1. Phone staying on the screen, it won’t let me close it out from chapter 4 before the bar scene.
- I'll have a look into it.

2. There is a bug that the face of another person is on the side. Can you fix that?
- I haven't been able to pinpoint the bug. I'll try to fix it but I can't promise. Apricate if someone knows a fix.

Q/A

Q: Will there be a android version of the game?
A: Nope! To much development effort.

Q: Will there be an option to impregnate/impregnation incest?
A: Maybe, but this might have consequences for the player, since this is not the typical harem game!

Q: The password for the PC to see what the dog is doing?
A: It's in the text.. it's the dogs name

Q: Will there be more dog scenes?
A: I'm not sure yet. We've discussed that and I tend to leave it out.

Q: The girls are jumping on the MC. That's to easy.
A: Right. I might address that in further chapters

Q: Will there be NTR?
A: I've planned on some cuckold scenes. But there are to many different fetishes out there. I can't promise to address them all.

Q: The game is very complex and there an to many options. You might miss some content. Why is that?
A: Yes, isn't that the thrill of playing a game? To see what happens if I go this or that path. In future chapters I might reduce complexity. Honestly, it's getting hard to follow each path myself.

Q: Are the scenes where a LI has sex with another man avoidable (and not only skippable)?
A: No. If you're looking for a harem game, you won't be happy with this game. I tried emphasise that my side characters have their own life and also own LI.

Q: Wird es eine Version auf Deutsch geben?
A: Hatte ich nicht geplant. Die meisten Leute spielen auf Englisch. Es sei denn, jemand hilft mir bei der Rückübersetzung

I hope I answered all your questions so far. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards MCK
It is your first game so I would try not to be too harsh on judgment.

Problems with your game:
  1. If we choose to not be a swinger and don't involve with prologue threesome with MMC's male friend and do not have foursome in chapter 1, still the writing gives impression of as they are swingers. You need to separate the paths well enough so that they don't overlap as it will breaks the flow of the story. For example: if I'm playing a game and the choice is MC fucks another male or not and I choose not to than later at some point it is mentioned that MC fuck Jason or vice versa, it would break the flow of story. I'm not playing swingers path than suddenly you are hinted or talking about swinging. Wtf? Writing needs way more improvement in this regard. Paths should be separated.
  2. The dog scenario WHICH IS UNAVOIDABLE. Another biggest red flag, smh.
  3. Daughter scene in tennis scene is skippable and not avoidable. That is understandable that as of now there is no sexual/romantic tension between MMC and that daughter. Not a fan of skippable content as it is false notion that you have choice. If there are choices than those choices should matter.
I deleted the game at the choice in that scene of watching or not as too many red flags for someone(me) who is not into netorase, netorare, swinging and I don't like watching others having sex especially li's.

So, the question is when MC and the other li's get involved would they still be involved with other's? Will MC steal other's partners(referring to the daughter with the coach and any future li's)? Don't think so as the game do not have Harem path so the only path is either watch li's get fuck or not and possibly get involve.

That's the reason this is not my cup of tea. It's basically "You can only watch the cake get eaten by others or you can get sloppy seconds" type of situation.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.

Keep growing!

Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: MCK-Games

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
  1. Daughter scene in tennis scene is skippable and not avoidable. That is understandable that as of now there is no sexual/romantic tension between MMC and that daughter. Not a fan of skippable content as it is false notion that you have choice. If there are choices than those choices should matter.
Not what you want hear I guess, but there is a sexual tension between Francine and MC, but the way you turn on her horny mode is to watch her with her tennnis coach and let her spot you.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not what you want hear I guess, but there is a sexual tension between Francine and MC, but the way you turn on her horny mode is to watch her with her tennnis coach and let her spot you.
To do what? To let her know that MMC is a fucking cuck? smh on this one. Dev really need to set the paths straight.

• Haha
Reactions: Garatempus2

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
MCKs Patreon is under review, thats not good.
I hope he will not drop the game and move to Subscribestar.
Hi there. I have already moved:

I welcome everyone to join me there!
I'm now in the phase of reviewing the English in the game and the text colours, which were the most significant criticisms of the game.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes