Nov 22, 2018
So far the game looks good. Was kind of hoping MC would have gotten with a cheerleader or two, like Aaliyah, but maybe it can happen later on.
I'm definitely hoping that every LI in the game is available for impregnation, especially Tanisha. I can't wait for the family to go on the trip and the dad (MC) can hopefully knock up his son's girlfriend.
Will you get the option of getting with Melina later on or is the first time the only chance?
Also, I'm sure we all know what your daughter and dog are doing at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Hello!
I just found out about this threat. I see there have been a lot of controversial about this and that.

I've chosen that I don't want to follow a specific path or given category. It's one of the reasons why I decided to program my own game, because often games are just focused on building a harem or swing or whatever. I wanted a game with different paths.

You guessed right, I'm a German native speaker, therefore I apologize for the weird English. I've B2 vantage level but that doesn't seem to be good enough. A native speaker looking over it right now. I'm really happy that he helps me out and I'll focus on revising chapters 05 and 06 before I go into a new chapter.
Thanks for Randomthts his work!! We'll revise the game.
If someone else wants to help... I really apricate it.

I had to shift to and will look into SubscribeStar.com.
I would really apricate if you support my work!

You're right, the models don't look that good. I haven't been as skilled in daz3d and when I started three years ago. I did my best to design characters at that time.

Note that it's still a hobby.

I'll revise the following and update the game up to chapters 06 before I release the game:
- Texts will be white and only the names will have colour
- Add some warnings before scene occurs (NTR, spying etc. but I'm not sure if I should do it for a "normal" wife on husband scene)

Bugs
1. Phone staying on the screen, it won’t let me close it out from chapter 4 before the bar scene.
- I'll have a look into it.

2. There is a bug that the face of another person is on the side. Can you fix that?
- I haven't been able to pinpoint the bug. I'll try to fix it but I can't promise. Apricate if someone knows a fix.

Q/A

Q: Will there be a android version of the game?
A: Nope! To much development effort.

Q: Will there be an option to impregnate/impregnation incest?
A: Maybe, but this might have consequences for the player, since this is not the typical harem game!

Q: The password for the PC to see what the dog is doing?
A: It's in the text.. it's the dogs name

Q: Will there be more dog scenes?
A: I'm not sure yet. We've discussed that and I tend to leave it out.

Q: The girls are jumping on the MC. That's to easy.
A: Right. I might address that in further chapters

Q: Will there be NTR?
A: I've planned on some cuckold scenes. But there are to many different fetishes out there. I can't promise to address them all.

Q: The game is very complex and there an to many options. You might miss some content. Why is that?
A: Yes, isn't that the thrill of playing a game? To see what happens if I go this or that path. In future chapters I might reduce complexity. Honestly, it's getting hard to follow each path myself.

Q: Are the scenes where a LI has sex with another man avoidable (and not only skippable)?
A: No. If you're looking for a harem game, you won't be happy with this game. I tried emphasise that my side characters have their own life and also own LI.

Q: Wird es eine Version auf Deutsch geben?
A: Hatte ich nicht geplant. Die meisten Leute spielen auf Englisch. Es sei denn, jemand hilft mir bei der Rückübersetzung

I hope I answered all your questions so far. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards MCK

Last edited:

May 16, 2017
this game make me sooooo hard!expectation more updates,and how often does the game update?

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Q: Are the scenes where a LI has sex with another man avoidable (and not only skippable)?
A: No. If you're looking for a harem game, you won't be happy with this game. I tried emphasise that my side characters have their own life and also own LI.
Understandable if that applies only before MC getting involved with them, but will the LIs stay faithful to MC once he develops a relationship with them at least? Like, no surprise NTR beyond the player's choice.

Reactions: | Vee |

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I see it didn't take much for this thread to reach the usual beaten-to-death argument...

Q: Will there be more dog scenes?
A: I'm not sure yet. We've discussed that and I tend to leave it out.
Do you mean there is not going to be something relevant to it in the future? Kind of weird, seeing as a bunch of one of the daughters' story so far seems to revolve around this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
His daughter gets fucked in front of him in the tennis stands, there is already NTR. In addition, as soon as the story revolves around free sex, without asking for consent from the partner, it automatically revolves around the NTR. His wife leaves on a business trip,
first phone call she talks about fucking the client without even asking if there is a problem, so yes there is still NTR.:FacePalm:
What are you talking about? As far as I remember, she never fucks the client, in fact - the whole scene later shows the client bringing his wife home- after the captain save-a-ho flashback. On the first phone call, all she says is the customer is flirting with her.

In the current version, there's almost no ntr content in the game. By the code itself, the only thing specified is if you have the foursome with Sai and Anne AND Sai's love is low, and instruct to cum inside it sets sai_cum_anne which will start an ntr path. The existing content is entirely of the swinger, cuckold, and free use variety.

Overall it doesn't sound like this game is a good fit for you if you're against that stuff - the dev has said as much in one of his posts.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
His daughter gets fucked in front of him in the tennis stands, there is already NTR. In addition, as soon as the story revolves around free sex, without asking for consent from the partner, it automatically revolves around the NTR. His wife leaves on a business trip,
first phone call she talks about fucking the client without even asking if there is a problem, so yes there is still NTR.:FacePalm:
I dont know if its because of a choice you made earlier but when I played the wife didn't fuck the client just mentioned that he was flirting with her and the MC asks if she was going to act on it and she says she doesn't know if that's a good idea and then later on she tells us the clients wife was interested too and she set up a meeting for all of us during the vacation to see if we'd want to do anything

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
2 Questions. Well 4 actually.

1) Why does the mother have what looks like prison tats on her leg?
4) Why is the dark haired daughter wearing some sort BDSM bikini armour at the pool instead of a normal bikini?
2) How the hell is this game still on patreon? Is Subscribestar not a thing in Germany or Austria or whatever
4) Can that mod whos name I cant remember that you use to remove an annoyingly dark text box from a RenPy game be used to add one? Because its a pain in the arse to read the text in this one
The Tattoos on her leg are her kids names with their birthdays in roman numerals

Reactions: MCK-Games

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dont know if its because of a choice you made earlier but when I played the wife didn't fuck the client just mentioned that he was flirting with her and the MC asks if she was going to act on it and she says she doesn't know if that's a good idea and then later on she tells us the clients wife was interested too and she set up a meeting for all of us during the vacation to see if we'd want to do anything
This is exactly what happened, so I'm starting to think the other guy's tale is pure fantasy because I've played through a second time and nothing was different.

Now - as you mentioned, for sure during the upcoming vacation it's hinted at something will transpire, but it hasn't yet.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
dont argue anyone about ntr, they are calling everything ntr if its not about mc, a girl kiss someone even friendly ooo where is the ntr tag? or talking any male character its again.. whatever..

how can i trigger tanishia fingering scene ?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's a good game, the only thing I recommend is that you change the color of the dialogues, they are very dark, damn I'm going to go blind faster by straining my eyes XD

Reactions: Stringy Bob

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3473698

Overview:
"Family Vacation" is an immersive adult visual novel that takes players on a thrilling journey through love, lust, and family dynamics.
Follow the protagonist, as he navigates the complexities of life, relationships, and unexpected adventures with his diverse and dynamic family. Dive deep into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and tantalizing secrets as you uncover the true essence of family bonds. With stunning visuals, engaging characters, and unforgettable moments,
"Family Vacation" offers a unique and compelling gaming experience that will leave you craving more. Are you ready to embark on this unforgettable vacation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: MCK - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 05 & 06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3473690 View attachment 3473691 View attachment 3473692 View attachment 3473693 View attachment 3473694 View attachment 3473695

Hey everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that I've transitioned my game development journey to Subscribestar. You can now find me at . I'd love it if you could follow me there to stay updated on all the latest developments. See you there!

I also update the family picture, since I change the model for Philipp a while ago. (I guess some still don't like it...).

Family_promo.png

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hey everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that I've transitioned my game development journey to Subscribestar. You can now find me at . I'd love it if you could follow me there to stay updated on all the latest developments. See you there!

I also update the family picture, since I change the model for Philipp a while ago. (I guess some still don't like it...).

View attachment 3485417
Someone could tell me who are each characters please ?

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021
dont argue anyone about ntr, they are calling everything ntr if its not about mc, a girl kiss someone even friendly ooo where is the ntr tag? or talking any male character its again.. whatever..

how can i trigger tanishia fingering scene ?
insted of going to the tennis club / go home insted and you get that sceen

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes