2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

hurlogar

Jul 21, 2017
Hi there,
do someone have a link to a walkthrought or a wiki?
i read many topic (here and on other website) but its really really difficult to find a clear description of what to do and what to not do.
for example:

If you blackmail the nanny, it triggers a whole bunch of game ending scenes which includes a negotiation between the nanny and the player. If you touch her when you're not allowed to, Laura ends up becoming the black guys whore pretty much
ok so blackmailing open the "wife/family get blacked"
what happend if i don t blackmail her but try to join them instead ? will it open a new path? will i be abble to date the nanny?

same with the overall nanny's path. should i reconcile with my wife or stay in the guest room ?
does reconcile will lock any interaction with the nanny because "i have a wife"
Sometime i do thing correctly but ... the content stop suddently (ex: massage your daughter foxy (who btw took so many days)) sometime i am just stuck for no reason: at one time i manage to have Gina drunk but never again was i abble to give to anyone: a bottle of wine .

I honestly got surprise on how difficult this game is. never in a QSP game was a roaming without being abble to unlock stuff for hours² ... but hey, i read that the autor charge you for hint and answer you by mail ...

²and that with the mod were i put 3000 love on everyone exept the wife... so it was not about them not liking me ... but how tedious it is to find the trigger...
----------------
About the "debate" i saw on the 1st pages:
honestly the autor isn t nice :(, this game should be free for so many reason and the fact that he use "stolen" picture is just one among other. for me, my main reason is how straightforward and difficult it feel:
you have hidden choice with leading so path who close other path ... tons of grind etc (not to mention the unpolished aspect of having your wife and Gina and the neighbour have a "theme by theme" Talk instead of what foxy/nanny have)

its not even difficult because you have Depth and tons of variables.... but more because you are going blind. a slow paced "die and retry" style. with enormous RNG (sometime watching the camera will do nothing ... but 1/5 time you will trigger an event (just save and reload constantly)

I am not against paying for thoses kind of game, even with "stolen" pictures. But that would mean yourgame have the quality or depth/content of, for example, the english community version of Girl life.

i mean really this game is just Lesson of passion's Living with temptation ... but who somewhat manage to have much more grind and with 2 daughter and one neighbour familly, where the sex scene/event are like the content of a safe.
even with 3k love you still have to find the correct patern/event and trigger stuff in the correct order at a precise time to unlock the event...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
All the links, except the filebox one, are down. Then filebox is absurdly fucking slow. I'm not spending 10 hours to download a game, fuck that.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there.
I got a question.
Is it possible to do some Harassmend with the nanny without making her angry ?? i got her over 600 now but no scene .. just the masturbate spy and the blackmail while with her girlfriend what to do ?

Edit: And how do i teach my Daughter every time i try it ends Bad... she has 500 points now.

Edit.Edit: I gave up on this game without hints and without any walkthrou it is neary impossible to do it ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone have a full save they are willing to share? I can never get all the events and I just want to see everything. Thank you

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
if you want to see everything then just go to the pic folder and see the images/videos :)
you can't have a "full save" , the game has "paths" , if you choose one you will loose content of the other

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks bud, you all right... i honestly thought you joking around saying you had it in the chat....

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks bud, you all right... i honestly thought you joking around saying you had it in the chat....
Nope. Not joking. I have 1.0, and the modded 1.05 something or other...I dunno who made that mod tho. I can't remember.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Have my Mega Links in the OP

I will not be offended if anyone wants to reup them to other hosts as well

if i think dspeed mad one mod and sk made another
That's why I left dspeed's mod in there. It was a different mod, and dspeed's mod is still a good download anyway.

Reactions: 215303j

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nobody has 1.1.0 before I attempt to get it?

Last edited:

indria

Mar 5, 2017
It the day of the month guys here is the 1.1 version of the game, a massive 2.8 gb, currently downloading and try to make a torrent(never done it but shouldnt be that hard) and upload.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there is no change log

edit: You can find the torrent file on attachment, i'm currently seeding.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
thanks
but any cheat log for cleaning up and family time with dexter
i keep loosing due to lack of playing with a baby or cleaning

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes