• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
With Foxy... when I have the choice to come closer when she is changing... should I do that? Or walk away? If I stay there, it acts like I messed up... but it tells me I have to get something from the sex shop to continue...

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
With Foxy... when I have the choice to come closer when she is changing... should I do that? Or walk away? If I stay there, it acts like I messed up... but it tells me I have to get something from the sex shop to continue...
well you can always save before choose an option

but in this case you will see that other options = dead end :)

(you must buy lingerie and give it to her , the story continues at the kitchen , 16 or 19 , don't remember)

Mar 12, 2017
Help me
After "Visit her (I mean Foxy) room at 20:00 a few times yet again to take pictures
I can't visit her at 8am to "Cheer her up".
How to cheer her up, bros
he say:
When you finish your college you can try to become a model, but we’re not gonna take such pictures of you anymore until then.
Foxy started persuading me to teach her more but I remained unconvinced: only after she finishes her college. This is the end of the Foxy’s photo shoot.
I'm having the same issue. This dead ends for me. Any additional information for how to trigger this? Right after the last shoot, I'm unable to trigger any more events. Tried pretty much every combination including the 8:00am visit to cheer her up (doesn't trigger).

Or, if someone can tell me the event ID for the next step? Or potentially a save file that has the event in a triggerable state? Thanks!

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
I found out, we (you and me) need to choose "hard-on" with my daughters - the first. You also can do a lot of content with that

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i get this when trying to load the game. any fix?
Your missing assests..... try re extracting or downloading... or if you know which one it is, someone may be able to suplly it to you

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Your missing assests..... try re extracting or downloading... or if you know which one it is, someone may be able to suplly it to you
It could be that, or it could also be that the qsp file is in the wrong location. I haven't downloaded this version, but based on a version I do have your qsp file should be in the same location as a directory called "pic". If re-extraction doesn't work, trying relocating the qsp file. (many of the qsp games need the qsp file buried deep inside the directory structure of the game, but I don't believe this is one of them)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It could be that, or it could also be that the qsp file is in the wrong location. I haven't downloaded this version, but based on a version I do have your qsp file should be in the same location as a directory called "pic". If re-extraction doesn't work, trying relocating the qsp file. (many of the qsp games need the qsp file buried deep inside the directory structure of the game, but I don't believe this is one of them)
No it isnt one of them usually you paste it in the root directory of the game

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Ugh... Can't get the kitchen scene to trigger with Gina... Or the hall one with the nanny. Everything up to that point is done...

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Query? Is there a single spot that has as close to a complete walkthrough as is available? or do I need to go through all 663 previous posts, looking for stuff hidden behind the spoiler button to gather them all up?

kristo1234

May 23, 2017
For a guide: Go to the dev blog linked in the first post. Use chrome translate and click on the info tab. Some events are listed there, its not good but it helps abit.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I think I found a couple of things.
1. I have all the love of the family over 1000... so it is messing up the camera with fox and nanny. It is just the sub 200 shots... It is also causing the game to cycle the dinner play with foxy line.
2. You can't have the wife les and double pen.

Game is fun, no doubt... but it is certainly a struggle.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Here's the TL : DR Between broken english and weird triggers, it's more of a Minesweeper with sexy goodness, than a life sim.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes