2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there any way to mod stats so they're always locked at 100? That would go a long way to making this bearable.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
here is a qsp file that includes the cheat system from the 1.0 version that was posted. it also locks stats to 100. i think the only thing that i didn't lock was bathing, so click the clean or bodywash button once a day to stop from stinkin up the joint.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
thanks
but any cheat log for cleaning up and family time with dexter
i keep loosing due to lack of playing with a baby or cleaning
What is the solutions for up the stat Charisma ?
Is there any way to mod stats so they're always locked at 100? That would go a long way to making this bearable.
does any of you tried the qsp's at first op ?

i have this kind of mods since ver 0.8 something (ok i don't remember exactly)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
here is a qsp file that includes the cheat system from the 1.0 version that was posted. it also locks stats to 100. i think the only thing that i didn't lock was bathing, so click the clean or bodywash button once a day to stop from stinkin up the joint.
This is perfect, thanks. So is it easy enough to just modify a QSP to include these stat locks when the next versions come out?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
This is perfect, thanks. So is it easy enough to just modify a QSP to include these stat locks when the next versions come out?
Yea, just a matter of finding the value you can manipulate to get the result you want. In this case, I opened the qsp up in qgen, and went to the "stats_limit" category. This is where the game would usually say "if stat x is >100, set to 100. If stat x is <0, set to 0."

What I did was change the 0 values to 99, so the game now reads "if stat x falls below 99, set to 100." thus the game effectively locks the stat.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man every time I come back to this game I remember just how much of a mess the qsp is. The fact that I can navigate this madness without much effort these days ought to worry me more than it does....

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
*stumbles upon random racism barely 5 minutes into the game*
Yeeeah that pops up occasionally in Russian games. Not a lot of black people in Russia, and it can get a bit unpleasant for em from what I've observed. Most of the time its just a line or two you can bounce over in the games, thankfully.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
No cheating or NTR in this game? Seems like there should be?
There is a bit. Your wife gets a girlfriend at one point (whom you can join in with eventually, admittedly). There is a weekly pool party, and if you ignore your wife enough times your neighbor makes a move on her. If you try and blackmail the nanny and her boyfriend they force your wife to fuck a bunch of black dudes. At the end of the younger daughter's series there is an option that would result in your Neighbor taking over her "education". You can also fuck your neighbors wife and daughter.

Its not a major factor, but it does pop up now and then.

Reactions: BobBobbinston

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
*stumbles upon random racism barely 5 minutes into the game*
I had exactly the same reaction to a line of dialogue near the beginning of Son of a Bitch!, IIRC. It was just so casual, it quite surprised me. Then again, the character isn't the nicest fellow in so very, very many ways.

But, nevertheless, it seems to be thankfully rare.

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
I gathered the 4 walkthoughs i found so far.

Foxy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gina

Laura

Nanny

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes