• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
try this
also there is a button FoxyDay
this is if you want to do things with foxy faster (for example teaching)

if Numday = FoxyDay then you can't interact with her , so the button just reduces the variable by 1 (it's like a day reset)

Reactions: Forgeshield

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
i cant seem to get to the book, i dont see it in the mall anywhere.
I have watched foxxy at 6 and the hint said she needs something from the sex shop, what do i need to get her?
i have taken her to the club a few times
i have been taking pictures of nany

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you all, and when can i drink with Johnny? Day + Time
7pm (1900) at his house. From looking at the code, day doesn't seem to matter, though if you have interacted with the other Adams' might. I'm not sure what all sets dayAdams.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
i cant seem to get to the book, i dont see it in the mall anywhere.
I have watched foxxy at 6 and the hint said she needs something from the sex shop, what do i need to get her?
i have taken her to the club a few times
i have been taking pictures of nany
You automatically get the book when you think about it and should later have an option to give it to her.

She needs the massage oil from the mall (give and then start visiting her at 8pm). I think she later needs the dildo if you're past the massage lessons. I just end up giving everyone everything.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
You automatically get the book when you think about it and should later have an option to give it to her.

She needs the massage oil from the mall (give and then start visiting her at 8pm). I think she later needs the dildo if you're past the massage lessons. I just end up giving everyone everything.
Thanks for the reply,
I got the kitchen scene ( twice, i have no idea why ). i have given her massage oil more than onces (i also end up giving everything to everyone :D ), the massage event doesn't trigger either, i go to her room at 8 and she is either sleeping or playing with the father where he spanks her playfully and leave the room when he gets a boner :D

something wrong or do i need to keep going at it for a few game days to get there?

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
ive been searching the comments but theres way too many...is there a foxy walkthrough?

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
Help me
After "Visit her (I mean Foxy) room at 20:00 a few times yet again to take pictures
I can't visit her at 8am to "Cheer her up".
How to cheer her up, bros
he say:
When you finish your college you can try to become a model, but we’re not gonna take such pictures of you anymore until then.
Foxy started persuading me to teach her more but I remained unconvinced: only after she finishes her college. This is the end of the Foxy’s photo shoot.

Last edited:

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
i can't open the game the files are some kind of thing i don't have a way to open
goto the QSPgui Folder, start the QSPgui.exe, then under Quest, Open Game and Navigate it to the folder with your game, select game.qsp(for normal game) or dspees's_game_mod***(for the moded game)

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
i am stuck, after the nanny, her bf, michel and i, i used the big dildo on the nanny, now i have to find the dialog in the morning with the nanny, but i cant find it... when and where is it..

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Has someone actually gotten around to writing an actual guide or something for each person? I get so damn lost in this game as to what to do.

Usually I end up getting murdered by Dexter...

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes