Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I am kind of confused about the statement with the player - the version i use for qsp games is 5.7 - but you say i need some 0.3.2 version to play videos? That seems backwards - or am i missing something obvious?
5.7 is actually provided in the download and it will do the job quit nicely.

Reactions: tooldev

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
It's a fork. QSP-video adds support to play videos instead of being reliant on gifs.
5.7 is actually provided in the download and it will do the job quit nicely.
Thanks for the replies - so to sum up and double check ( my brain is kind of slow today):
My player will work just fine and the player listed in the OP is a modified version of the official qsp-player, correct?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Thanks for the replies - so to sum up and double check ( my brain is kind of slow today):
My player will work just fine and the player listed in the OP is a modified version of the official qsp-player, correct?
I don't believe it is modified, I just open the game with the qsp player withing the QSPgui folder provided by the mod.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I don't believe it is modified, I just open the game with the qsp player withing the QSPgui folder provided by the mod.
I downloaded both now and the 0.3 something version is definitely having a few extra dlls compared to my original qsp player. I guess i go for the normal play first before i have yet another player floating around.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I downloaded both now and the 0.3 something version is definitely having a few extra dlls compared to my original qsp player. I guess i go for the normal play first before i have yet another player floating around.
I have about a half a dozen, probably more of these QSP games lying around most off them come with a player. So having more than one is no problem.

If you downloaded both the base game and the mod. Just use the one provided in the QSPgui folder within the Family Life folder.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am kind of confused about the statement with the player - the version i use for qsp games is 5.7 - but you say i need some 0.3.2 version to play videos? That seems backwards - or am i missing something obvious?
You ONLY need to use the alternate version of the QSP Player if you have problems playing the videos in the game.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
You ONLY need to use the alternate version of the QSP Player if you have problems playing the videos in the game.
But videos are only part of your extra content , right? They are not part of the original game? So if i want to use your mod I need the extra player to get everything to play properly because there is extra content? (Hates his brain today)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
But videos are only part of your extra content , right? They are not part of the original game? So if i want to use your mod I need the extra player to get everything to play properly because there is extra content? (Hates his brain today)
No, everything that you need to play the videos in the mod is included with the mod. This includes the latest version of the QSP Player and extra supporting files and DLLs to make the videos work.

Reactions: tooldev

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

I'm getting close to releasing version 20 of the mod. The mod will include a new short path for Angelica (there are some new scenes with Lola) as well as extra supplemental scenes with Angelica. Two of the Lola videos were kindly provided by @Kara Zor-El. I also added more cum facial and cum swallow scenes for Laura. One new blowjob event with Caprice written by @zhadum.

Version 20 of the mod will also include version 1.4.5 of the original game. A kind player gave it to me. This includes new Laura/Johnny content and new content for Caprice.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 20

• Fixed a recurring Angelica achievement bug found by @Kara Zor-El. Thank you!
  • Added a blowjob event for Caprice. This takes place after #32 in her walkthrough (from a different author.txt). Event written by @zhadum. Thank you!
  • Added 3 Cum Facial and 4 Cum Swallow sex options/videos for Laura (when deciding how to cum for Laura during her normal sex events)
  • Added 7 new camera events for Angelica
  • Added 4 new Dialog sex events for Angelica (Angelica’s Dialog option)
  • Added 2 new special events for Angelica. One is triggered in the lounge during the day and the other is triggered in your bathroom when you take a bath. These events require that the all the Dialog sex events for Angelica be completed.
  • Added one new special event with Lola and Pedro (all sex and group sex events must be completed for Angelica first. You must be most of the way through Gina’s walkthrough also). This is triggered in your bedroom during the day.
  • Added one new special event with Angelica, Lola, and Pedro (all sex and group sex events must be completed for Angelica first, including the event above). This is triggered in the nanny’s bedroom. Video kindly provided by @Kara Zor-El.
  • Added one orgy event with five characters in it (Pedro, Patrick, Angelica, Lola, and Heidi). All of the above events for Angelica and Lola must be completed in order to trigger this event. Video kindly provided by @Kara Zor-El.
  • All of the added content for Angelica and Lola form a short new path for Angelica/Lola. It isn’t quite finished and I will be adding to it a bit in the future. The orgy event is currently the end of that new path. I will write a walkthrough for it when it is finished.
  • Merged in the latest 1.4.5 code from the original game
Downloads updated in the opening post.

This version of the mod requires that version 1.4.5 of the original game be installed first. If you already have the game installed, use the 1.3.x to version 1.4.5 upgrade on the opening post. If you are new to the game and mod, then install the full 1.4.5 version of the game and then my mod (download link on the opening post).

Players upgrading from version 18 or version 19 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 6. Players upgrading from any other version will need to download ALL parts of the mod.

Videos were optimized by @Ryahn. Thank you! Mirrors were provided by @Ryahn. Thank you!

I added in all the new code from version 1.4.5 of the original game but I haven't spent any time testing it so there may be bugs. As long as I merged the new code in correctly there shouldn't be any issues. Report any repeatable bugs if you find them. I will usually ask for a save game from just before the bug occurs so don't always re-save using the same file name.

There is lots of good storytelling in this version. Take your time and read though it, otherwise my time is being wasted. Please let me know your favorite scenes and events in this version and past versions of the mod.

Lots of hard work went into this release! I hope you enjoy it! :)

I did rush this out faster than I would like. I really need to stop pulling all nighters to get releases out!

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Version 20

• Added a blowjob event for Caprice. This takes place after #32 in her walkthrough (from a different author.txt). Event written by @zhadum. Thank you!
  • Added 3 Cum Facial and 4 Cum Swallow sex options/videos for Laura (when deciding how to cum for Laura during her normal sex events)
  • Added 2 new special events for Angelica. One is triggered in the lounge during the day and the other is triggered in your bathroom when you take a bath. These events require that the all the Dialog sex events for Angelica be completed.
  • Added one new special event with Lola and Pedro (all sex and group sex events must be completed for Angelica first. You must be most of the way through Gina’s walkthrough also). This is triggered in your bedroom during the day.
  • Added one new special event with Angelica, Lola, and Pedro (all sex and group sex events must be completed for Angelica first, including the event above). This is triggered in the nanny’s bedroom. Video kindly provided by @Kara Zor-El.
  • Added one orgy event with five characters in it (Pedro, Patrick, Angelica, Lola, and Heidi). All of the above events for Angelica and Lola must be completed in order to trigger this event. Video kindly provided by @Kara Zor-El.
  • All of the added content for Angelica and Lola form a short new path for Angelica/Lola. It isn’t quite finished and I will be adding to it a bit in the future. The orgy event is currently the end of that new path. I will write a walkthrough for it when it is finished.

Players upgrading from version 18 or version 19 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 6. Players upgrading from any other version will need to download ALL parts of the mod.

Videos were optimized by @Ryahn. Thank you! Mirrors were provided by @Ryahn. Thank you!

I added in all the new code from version 1.4.5 of the original game but I haven't spent any time testing it so there may be bugs. As long as I merged the new code in correctly there shouldn't be any issues. Report any repeatable bugs if you find them. I will usually ask for a save game from just before the bug occurs so don't always re-save using the same file name.

There is lots of good storytelling in this version. Take your time and read though it, otherwise my time is being wasted. Please let me know your favorite scenes and events in this version and past versions of the mod.

I did rush this out faster than I would like. I really need to stop pulling all nighters to get releases out!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 20

Huge thanks to @Ryahn, @spectre1viper and @zhadum (in alphabetic order :p) for their efforts.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes